It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caroline Kennedy withraws from Senate Appointment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Jso, this is the first time that I actually agree with you.

I'm surprised Kennedy thought she could click her little silver spoons together and the political appointment fairy would grant her a New York Senate seat. Imagine the sense of entitlement she must have had to think she deserved some blind seat appointment.

I know you've always held that Obama doesn't have any experience, but this lady takes the cake. Her best experience is that she supported Obama! I'm glad she came to her senses and i'm surprised the MSM hasn't even brought up the fact that she's seriously under qualified.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

True, she has NO experience that qualifies her. But the other thing I worry about is that we as a nation are being governed by an ever shrinking number of families, such as the Clintons, Bushes, Kennedys, etc. That will bring our nation into an oligarchy.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
TV News today reported that the alleged reason she dropped out was because her children asked her to. Apparently ... long after she got into the mess she was in ... she allegedly had a family meeting and the kids told her to drop out.

I say that's BS.

I'm sure the kids knew she was running ahead of time.

I'm sure her dismal poll numbers were the reason for her dropping out.

Blaming the kids is an effort to save face.

<< 1   >>

join