It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to media: Leave my kids alone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

And don't forget the time one of the Bush tiwns got canned for underage drinking with a fake ID... geesh That was a mess...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
First off, EVERYONE knows that if you go into polictics, you drag your family into it too.

Second off, she should of thought of that before parading her kids around at the convention, taking tacky pictures with Mr/Mrs. McCain. Oh look, I am such a MOM! I felt bad for those kids for being media propaganda.

So we can't choose when we want the media to focus in on us or not. jUst like an actor parades in front of the paprazzi when they are promoting a film, but then get mad when they follow them to Starbucks.

She continues to promote herself and is still found on televisioin instead of going away quietly.

I am sure she is a cool and nice person. There is no denying that. But you reap what you sow.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Actually she does not parade them like some celebrities do, lets be honest if you could go on television wouldn't you bring your entire family?

No I wouldn't. And many smart celebrities don't. Did you ever remember seeing John Travolta's kids?

Some celebrities you don't even know they have kids, or how many, because they work very hard to keep them out of the limelight.

Exposure depends on teh situation. And by bringing children into the political limelight, you are setting up the entire family to criticism.

Even poor Chelsea, who they try to hide as much as they could, really got it. People ever so maturely talking about her looks. When she is such a refined, intelligent, and beautiful woman. She deserved much better, and they TRIED to keep her out of the news.

<< 1   >>

join