It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
yaaay you changed the title, and i was about to bash you for it. Anyway as far as the zionists go, they are acting no differently than the nazi's BUT the biggest difference is that Israel is at a racist and prejudiced war and the nazi's were racist totalitarians. Not a new thought but I just wanted to get my 2 cents in. I'm not totally educated on war between Israel and the Palestinians but that's is how I see it at the moment

[edit on 1/21/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There's a lot of hate being thrown around here, with lots of ad hominem attacks.

The way that Israel acted in their recent invasion of Gaza shows complete lack of respect for civilian life. There is no reason why anyone needs to burn down an entire building full of civilians just to kill one guy.

There is also a great misconception that was presented in this thread that went without anyone fixing it, which was when someone said that "all Zionists are Jews." Zionism is not a religious movement, it's a political one that is shared by anyone of any faith. There are Christian Zionists, Jewish Zionists, Muslims Zionists (Abbas), Athiest Zionists, and so on. The Zionist political movement, just like the Nazi political movement were both created with the idea of creating a state in which there is one dominant race.

The belief in being the "Aryan" race for Nazis is equal to the Zionist belief that of being "God's chosen race." Both political movements forced any alternative beliefs/religion/races into a concentrated area, which was equal to a prison, in which the area's resources were in control by the dominating force.

In Palestine today, the area is sealed off with a wall encompassing all of the West Bank and Gaza. Though this can be seen as a protective measure by those on the outside, to those on the inside, it's seen as a prison wall meant to keep them inside.

With checkpoints around almost every block, forcing Palestinians to show their documents, this too parallels what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, forcing them to identify themselves anywhere they went. Ultimately, the Jews were forced into enclosed camps (Palestinians too are in refugee "camps"), then treated like they don't exist.

Today, people say that no one wants to take the Palestinians into their country and give them a home, but the same exact thing was being said about the Jews in the 19th century.

One other thing I would like to mention is that the groups who funded the Nazis to oppress and enslave the Jews are the same exact groups who are funding Israel today. These groups make their profit off of war. As long as they can keep conflict in the world, it will always mean a steady stream of money in their pockets. To them, human lives are worthless. Money is everything and they will accumulate as much of it as they can before they die.

[edit on Wed Jan 21st 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
[
DU bullets fall into that class of weapon. Radiation? Hello?

Oh and that link url is some sort of Pro-Zionist page.

I'm not clicking on the link but google says:

"Judaism - The Jewish Website
Judaism - one stop for everything Jewish, Jewish Holidays, Israel News, Holocaust Studies, Jewish Spirituality, Weekly Torah Portion, Western Wall Camera, ...
www.aish.com/ - 59k - Cached - Similar pages - "

Gosh, there is no stopping this turd.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]

And no, DU shells are NOT NUCLEAR. There is NO nuclear reaction leading to an explosion in DU weapons. Look it up.

Mod Edit: Attack on member removed. You can do better.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"Well, considering all Zionists are Jews...."

How? Zionism is support of the state of Israel. Many people support Israel and are not Jewish. Therefore, not all Zionists are Jewish.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
We're going to try one more time to remind our members that this issue is extraordinarily contentious, which requires us to practise even more civility and decorum in our exchanges with each other. The Gaza/Israeli conflict, and, in a larger sense, the Middle East Conflagrations will not be, as much as we may wish otherwise, solved in the pages of ATS. In that vein I refer you all to this thread below .

nefermore's thread

This conflict is bad enough, we don't need to bring it here. If the conversation can't be civil, and decorus...the gentle reminders will cease, and other means applied...up to and including, should it become necessary, thread closure. You are all mature enough to discuss this issue without resorting ad hom attacks and sniping.

So prove it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well first off no one was firing rockets into Germany.

Firing missiles into other countries was a game the Germans started. Saddam, an admirer of Adolf, liked to do this as well.

Germans also liked to forge peace agreements to by them time and then when they were ready simply violated these plans. This was a strategy that kept Europe and the world setting on their hands while the Germans built its war machine. This is the game Syria and LO and others have been playing for years.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Well first off no one was firing rockets into Germany.

No one was firing rockets into Israel, until Israel pushed the British goverment out of Israel through the King David Hotel bombing, and then started a war to take more land than that was given to them by the UN. They continue to expand their borders even today.

They use Hamas rocket fire as an excuse to send their military further into Palestinian refugee towns and build military settlements and then shortly after permanent Israeli civilian settlements on the land where they were being attacked. They purposefully have been doing this to later expand their border into the land their military has settled on.

Because the civilian settlements are near the military, Hamas unguided rockets aimed at Israeli soldiers will hit the nearby settlements, further giving the IDF the excuse to move their settlements inward and repeat the process.

Firing missiles into other countries was a game the Germans started. Saddam, an admirer of Adolf, liked to do this as well.

Who has been firing the bigger missiles?

Germans also liked to forge peace agreements to by them time and then when they were ready simply violated these plans.

Like the ones Israel has been doing? The last cease-fire was broken by Israel, so that they could start the raid into Gaza that killed so many.

This was a strategy that kept Europe and the world setting on their hands while the Germans built its war machine.

What war-machine have Palestinians built? A group of ill trained footmen who have nothing but outdated guns and home-made rockets are now considered "war-machines"?

[edit on Fri Jan 23rd 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by golemina

IThe points we are raising here is we are comparing Israel's behavior in Palestine to that of Nazi Germany's on Jewish citizens of Western europe. So we are pretty much on the topic. And although I do believe the photo editorial is probably arab propaganda - the basic facts are true they are treating Palestinian with similar levels of aggression and disrespect that the Nazis did.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

This is a great example of how the educations system, not only in the US but in other countries, has destroyed the ability to reason properly.

"similar levels of aggression" Well is it ying or is it yang?

One could see many people walk in and out of a bank that day but only one was a bank robber. Conclusion? Bank robbers walk therefore everyone is a bank robber.

Anyway show me the death/labor camps in Palestine.

Show me where the Jews, like the Nazis did in Poland, France, Russia, actually invaded another another country in search of Palestinians to kill.

The Nazis killed all Jews they could find based on race, the Jews go after known combatants.

The Jews in Germany were non combatant. They were not shipping arms into Germany and blowing Germans up. The Jews in Germany were not used by outside force to conduct a proxy war.

Israeli aggression in Palestine/Lebanon is an answer to aggression. Really not similar at all to your Nazis comparison save to say that cops and robbers both have guns. This fact gives no indication on its own to a larger understanding.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
[

What war-machine have Palestinians built? A group of ill trained footmen who have nothing but outdated guns and home-made rockets are now considered "war-machines"?

[edit on Fri Jan 23rd 2009 by DJMessiah]

Dont you see thats part of the game. The handlers of the Hamas want them underfunded with weaker weapons. Makes them look like the poor struggling oppressed masses. It garners sympathy. Just watch the way the press covers the story.

Now Hezbala is another thing. They have much better equipment provided by their handlers. They love the Nazis salute as well.

But just so you know where I am coming from on Israel. It is their homeland and the Palestinians are squatters. The wars we see today around their are age old, continuation of centuries of conflict.

The current problems? The faces have changed. The arguments are made with modern day philosophys of any number. But it boils down to Arabs hating Jews.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

But just so you know where I am coming from on Israel. It is their homeland and the Palestinians are squatters. The wars we see today around their are age old, continuation of centuries of conflict.

The current problems? The faces have changed. The arguments are made with modern day philosophys of any number. But it boils down to Arabs hating Jews.

Hi, I couldn't help but notice that you referred to my family as squatters. My Grandfather had a nice big house on a block of land which they owned for generations in the Carmel, Haifa. They were booted out in 1948 and became refugees in Lebanon. They and their 7 children lived in a 1 room basement with no money and no food after having everything they own stolen and destroyed. They soon re-established themselves and my father and his brothers soon purchased some land in Lebanon, being builders they built a 4 story apartment block to live in. They had almost finished building the final story when BANG! a big bomb came down and blew it up in the 70's. They later migrated to Australia.

As for Arabs hating Jews, Musilms, Christians and a small population of Jews lived in and owned land in Palestine for many generations prior to the mandate and the holocaust. Their was none of this blowing each other up business until the Europeans came in and massacared people and stole their land and homes.

If anything Jews hate Arabs, otherwise they wouldn't have tried to wipe them out, steal their homes, blow up homes, bulldoze homes, and leave them to live in poverty behind a 8meter high wall with no food, clean water and no way in or out.

Here's a photo of what it looked like in the 1920's while my grandparents lived there before the jews took over. They weren't squatters. They were civilised people who were destroyed.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...&_Culture/haifaphoto1900.html

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join