It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Really, here is a link to an article a few days ago about two woman stoned to death in Iran:

newsinfo.inquirer.net...

if you go back to my recent posts you will find one from Al Gazira about a verdict allowing a 70 year old man to marry a 8 year old girl (also Iran).

link   
Nonsense eh?

From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

With Israel using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse.

So:

1. Israel is involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Palestinians using Chemical and Nuclear weapons.

2. Nazis were involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Jews and other 'Non-Pure' Europeans using Chemical weapons.

link   
reply to post by Dracula23

More than anything I think you need to apologize for your racist statements. It's pretty low when you start accusing people of being too ugly to rape.

Why don't you rather explain to us why you feel that Israel should receive military assistance from the USA?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Jinni

Really, here is a link to an article a few days ago about two woman stoned to death in Iran:

newsinfo.inquirer.net...

if you go back to my recent posts you will find one from Al Gazira about a verdict allowing a 70 year old man to marry a 8 year old girl (also Iran).

Shall I post a library of link of paedophilia that is rampant between Christians and Jews and other religions?

Why dwell on exceptional cases? Unless you have an agenda.

Your nonsense is totally off-topic now and serves no purpose whatsoever.

Note: Thanks for the off-topic moderation.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why are we discussing Iran here? Isn't this thread about Israel's outrageous behavior in Palestine? And yes it's genocide when you trap a nation in a cage and refuse to let the refugees out and then use WP on a city.

It's pretty outrageous when you shell a hospital and refugee camps.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Didn’t you just post one about Israeli’s raping a Palestinian girl?
You asked me for facts on the stoning and adultery of Muslim woman and I gave you facts from 4 days ago.

Keep getting your info from google dude, fits you…

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Mynaeris

Duh, for one the US sees Hamas as a terror group. Seriously I rather keep talking with Jinni since you are hopeless…

I think you need to apologize for your racist posts and statements.

Please explain to us why you feel Israel should receive military assistance from USA?

Go on...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I answered your question why the US is helping Israel, but when you have nothing to say you change a topic?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I could be mistaken... but the thread seems to be about comparing Israelis to Nazis.

And the balance has basically been about attacking anyone who doesn't entirely agree with that premise...

in the affirmative.

Or basically accusing people of being Israelis. (Hey... I'm flattered
).

Did I get it right Dracula?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The topic is Israel and Palestine - not redirection and misinformation. Why should Israel who are guilty of human rights violations - says 14 out of 15 countries in the security council - be given military aid? Or financial assistance? Don't they have a healthy economy? Why are US taxpayers giving them money?

Even the USA - their closest ally was too ashamed to vote against the UN resolution.

link   

Originally posted by golemina

I could be mistaken... but the thread seems to be about comparing Israelis to Nazis.

And the balance has basically been about attacking anyone who doesn't entirely agree with that premise...

in the affirmative.

Or basically accusing people of being Israelis. (Hey... I'm flattered
).

Did I get it right Dracula?

No-one is attacking except you people.

You people also seem to avoid the facts, issues, comparisons, and go off on a tangent to call Islam and Muslims an evil religion.

Funny how you lot keep going off-topic. I wonder why?

From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

With Israel using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse.

So:

1. Israel is involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Palestinians using Chemical and Nuclear weapons.

2. Nazis were involved in Genocide, Terrorism and mass murder of Jews and other 'Non-Pure' Europeans using Chemical weapons.

link   
reply to post by Jinni

I think you need to apologize for your comparison of Nazis to Israelis. I’m done educating you…

To answer your question since you are good at googling your information. Google why the US administration considers Hamas and Hezbollah terror groups and you will get your answer…

Good night

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
On-Topic please

Hi Again People,

As rightfully pointed out, this isn't a thread on Rape or the motivations for it.

You may also notice I've actually Off-Topic Warned myself for it HERE.

I also deducted 1000 ATS Points from myself as opposed to the standard 500...as really I should know better.

Please guys, lets also keep it focussed on the topic at hand.

Thanks people.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think I'm out also...

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

I think you need to apologize for your comparison of Nazis to Israelis. I’m done educating you…

To answer your question since you are good at googling your information. Google why the US administration considers Hamas and Hezbollah terror groups and you will get your answer…

Good night

Wrong again!

Nazism and Zionism is the comparison.

Nazism and Judaism is the comparison is in the OP which is totally wrong and contradictory. There is no similarity between Judaism and Nazism. Case closed on that. Funny how you people keep attacking other people's religions though.

I haven't even stepped into the the idealogical concepts yet. Only the 'end effects'.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Although I have nothing really to say to you and will put you on ignore from here on out so you can stop playing your provoke and complain games.

IThe points we are raising here is we are comparing Israel's behavior in Palestine to that of Nazi Germany's on Jewish citizens of Western europe. So we are pretty much on the topic. And although I do believe the photo editorial is probably arab propaganda - the basic facts are true they are treating Palestinian with similar levels of aggression and disrespect that the Nazis did.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by golemina

Although I nothing really to say to you and will put you on ignore from here on out so you can stop playing your provoke and complain games.

IThe points we are raising here is we are comparing Israel's behavior in Palestine to that of Nazi Germany's on Jewish citizens of Western europe. So we are pretty much on the topic. And although I do believe the photo editorial is probably arab propaganda - the basic facts are true they are treating Palestinian with similar levels of aggression and disrespect that the Nazis did.

Isn't funny how those people spat out 5 pages of off-topic, religion bashing, racist comments and never once address the issues I kept bring up (the comparisons between Zionism and Nazism).

Disinfo tactics for all to see!

So:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
At no point do I imply that Hamas is innocent of crimes against another nation , just that it doesn't justify inhumane treatment by any nation on another.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OP, chiming in here.
Just to clarify my intent. I DID mean for this to be about the ZIONIST JEWS, not the Jewish people as a whole. If I had my way, there would be no Jewish, no Palestinian, no Egyptian, no American, no African, no Chinese, etc, etc...There would be only HUMAN.
I sought only to point out that these Zionists are no better than the monsters of past that did to them what they now do to others. And I'm not defending Hamas, but to their credit, they are not systematically attempting to wipe out an entire people, whereas the Zionists are. There is evidence of their monstrosity everywhere. Has anyone seen the video where the IDF soldiers, recording on their OWN video cameras, kill the mother and wife of a family, offer no apologies for mistaking them as "terrorists", and add insult to injury by ransacking their house, and tearing holes in their walls, then justifying it.
Here, is the actual video:

www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry, but "good" people don't do these things, Hebrew or not.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Oreyeon]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join