It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis then, Zionists now...the difference is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Man you are quick.

Me... I'm strictly anti-carnage.

You... Your stuff... well it kind of speaks for itself.

You should switch to the side of TRUE peace.

Repeat after me...

I AM an intelligent human being. EVERYONE stop shooting.

Can you dig it?

Just imagine... Peace in the Middle East.

You CAN do it!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

As these Israel/Gaza threads attract both you and MrPenny could you please inform us if you are Jewish or Israeli or Arab in which case we can weigh your opinions on the matter in the appropriate light. Please answer this question too Jinni.

I can quite honestly state that I am none of the above and therefore have no vested interest in this debate. Having said that I do think that the photo editorial is pretty much propaganda. Which in turn doesn't distract from the fact that Israel committed gross human rights infractions during this most recent offensive into the Gaza.

Once again not everybody in Palestine are arabs and not all citizens in israel are Jews. Jews are not by default israeli.So please stop fudging the issue.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

>'Which in turn doesn't distract from the fact that Israel committed gross human rights infractions during this most recent offensive into the Gaza.'

So are you saying the relative quite... THAT SO MANY have worked for...

Is NOT to your liking. You want the shooting to resume?

Me... I want to draw a line in time.

Like right NOW.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

>'Which in turn doesn't distract from the fact that Israel committed gross human rights infractions during this most recent offensive into the Gaza.'

Like right NOW.

I am guessing you are Israeli for the following reasons - 1) You avoided a direct question and two I am always flummoxed by what you are saying.

What is this relative quite?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Like right NOW.

Bwahahaha!

It's seems that your posts are becoming totally nonsensical!! "relative quite" -*snip*!!?!

You are clearly someone who makes excuses for the murder, genocide and terrorism of innocent people. A resume is not necessary but WE ALL KNOW where your stone heart lies.

LOL!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Jinni]

Mod Edit: No profanity, please, not even acronyms.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Honestly I wasn’t about to answer this post because it’s the most absurd statement I ever heard on ATS and I don’t know how any intelligent person could ask this question or take this seriously.
A Few Facts for comparison:

1. Jews in Nazi Germany didn’t send 80 rockets a day at Berlin (like Hamas does to Israeli towns)

2. Jews did not intentionally enter Gaza to kill Arabs, they entered Gaza to kill Hamas a terrorist Group (unlike Germans who killed Jews because Hitler wanted too)

3. Jews did not target civilians! If they did hundred of thousands of Palestinians would have died. That’s the reason the Israeli’s sent into Gaza Troops so they wouldn’t have to keep bombing. If they wanted too target the entire population they would have just flattened Gaza with bombs from warplanes (common Sense).

4. German Jews did not declare in Nazi Germany that all Germans should die and leave Germany (like Hamas Does)

5. Comparing a terrorist group attacking a country and going to war with that country, to the execution of citizens of the same country (Germans Jews by Christian Germans on the basis of religion) is like comparing a Penis to a Vegina.

And the list goes on and on but im sure some other smart people can give your more examples.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You've got style Jinni...

Does it ever actually work?

I'll just mark your vote down as pro-carnage.

Remember... NEVER too late to switch to TRUE peace Jinni...

Repeat after me...

(yada yada yada)

Yeah! Like THAT is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Oh silly me you mean "quiet"

If you massacre a nation and they lay down and mourn is that what you mean by "relative quite"

And when you speak of that we have all worked on ... do you mean Israel on their conditions ... is that the Royal We?

And finally when you ask if I want the massacre to resume that is like asking if I would like my teeth knocked out. Pretty obviously "No".

But do I feel that Israel should be punished for the human rights violations , the answer is a definite "Yes" - 1000 murders.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

>'I am guessing you are Israeli for the following reasons - 1) You avoided a direct question and two I am always flummoxed by what you are saying.'

You can guess whatever makes you happy Mynaeris.

What makes for 'relative quiet'?

Less shooting?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

>'I am guessing you are Israeli for the following reasons - 1) You avoided a direct question and two I am always flummoxed by what you are saying.'

You can guess whatever makes you happy Mynaeris.

What makes for 'relative quiet'?

Less shooting?

I am no longer guessing - it's sad that you lack the pride in saying "Yes I am an Israeli". At least it would be honest and we could debate from that point on, but you are obviously equally ashamed about what your nation did.

link   

In cast you didnt read my last post here is your answer:
This is the most absurd statement I ever heard on ATS and I don’t know how any intelligent person could ask this question or take this seriously.
A Few Facts for comparison:

1. Jews in Nazi Germany didn’t send 80 rockets a day at Berlin (like Hamas does to Israeli towns)
2. Jews did not intentionally enter Gaza to kill Arabs, they entered Gaza to kill Hamas a terrorist Group (unlike Germans who killed Jews because Hitler wanted too)
3. Jews did not target civilians! If they did hundred of thousands of Palestinians would have died. That’s the reason the Israeli’s sent into Gaza Troops so they wouldn’t have to keep bombing. If they wanted too target the entire population they would have just flattened Gaza with bombs from warplanes (common Sense).
4. German Jews did not declare in Nazi Germany that all Germans should die and leave Germany (like Hamas Does)
5. Comparing a terrorist group attacking a country and going to war with that country, to the execution of citizens of the same country (Germans Jews by Christian Germans on the basis of religion) is like comparing a Penis to a Vegina.

And the list goes on and on but im sure some other smart people can give your more examples.

link   

Yes. Yes... and I'm sure given time... MUCH more.

But the REAL question...

Do you want the SHOOTING to stop?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'll just mark your vote down as pro-carnage.

Show me ANY post where I say this! Even an imbecile can see that I AM SAYING THE OPPOSITE! LOL.

ALL YOUR POSTS ARE PRO-CARNAGE, PRO-GENOCIDE, PRO-TERROR, PRO-MURDER, PRO-DESTRUCTION, PRO-EVIL with your blind support of Israel's murder of innocent civilians.

Unlike you my posts show that I am AGAINST the murder of innocents.

You on the other hand...well the answer is obvious.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

I saw your response but as I said on another thread. If I attack you with an ice cream cone, do you have the right to beat me with a club? And if you feel that is justified , how many times would you consider suitable punishment?

In closing any intelligent person would know it's a vagina, and only a teenager would make this comparison. They are still fascinated by bodily parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THIS IN YOUR POST?

From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

Israel is using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse.

Why don't you include that in your comparison.

Why don't you post the maps of Israel over the years?

Why?

Well, we all know why!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

>'I am no longer guessing - it's sad that you lack the pride in saying "Yes I am an Israeli". At least it would be honest and we could debate from that point on, but you are obviously equally ashamed about what your nation did.'

Sorry... I REALLY shouldn't chuckle so hardly at whatever (^----) is supposed to 'represent'.

This is such a curious notion...

This tendency to JUST make things up?

Like the 'Royal We'.

Where, pray tell, did that come from?

So, Mynaeris, you just pro-carnage...

Or does your hate go deeper?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Jinni are you Israeli, jewish or arab? Just for interests sake. MrPenny and Golemina have pleaded the fifth so that they can't be seen doing propaganda work.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, YOU are PRO-CARNAGE, we all know what Israel is doing!

From UN data, the post-1967 avoidable mortality (excess mortality) in the Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures).

With Israel using Nuclear and Chemical weapons on top of cutting of supplies the figure is even worse.

Pro-Carnage Zionists. LIKE YOU!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So, Mynaeris, you just pro-carnage...

Or does your hate go deeper?

*mod edit: Lets keep personal attacks to a minimum. cheers.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by alien]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by Jinni

Jinni are you Israeli, jewish or arab? Just for interests sake. MrPenny and Golemina have pleaded the fifth so that they can't be seen doing propaganda work.

It's doesn't matter what they claim to be, their posts say it all! They are obviously involved in the propaganda work.

Mynah - I'm neither of those. I Just believe in human rights, love , peace, humanity.

The debate is not just between the classes you mention but the whole world, people of ALL nations, of all colours, of all religions, of all races against the atrocities committed by Israel. The world-wide demonstrations show this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join