It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inauguration- Owl Shape?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

And in an even more expanded version, you can see the "All seeing eye" on a pyramid that has the owl perched on top, with the tip of the top of the pyramid ending at the Capitol building:

View with outlines:

Original view without outlines:

Close up of the pyramid eye.

Close up of the pyramid eye with owl on top:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting, notice at the top of the owl head there are those hornish looking feathers which do appear to make it look like an owl.

What I found interesting is that the 'Today Show' opened it's broadcast the day after with a shot of the crowd from above using Google Earth. Could be that was done on purpose.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

wow, did not see that. Awesome catch, does nayone else see any syblos besides the pentagram, goat? and the all seeing eye? Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Seems like more than a coincidence, if this view was showed. Mind you that is where the cermenoy took place, but they could have showed different views, like the street view. Maybe its just me but that seems strange..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh an to top it all off, the Owl on top of the pyramid with the All Seeing Eye, is on top of the goat's head. The goat head itself surrounds the Washington Monument, which is buried exactly 111 feet in the ground and visible 555 feet above ground, measuring for a total of 666 feet.

Image of pyramid above the goat head:

Image of the goat head with outline:

Image of the goat head:

Image of Washington Monument:

Older image of the DC Owl:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yeah... nice one man.
There seems to be a lot of symbology around the area...

[edit on 22/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

If you look at the bottom picture in the bottom right!!

Owl droppings!

On a serious note that is pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Holy Cr@p-owl-a! That's keen observation! Nothing like celebrating Obama's Inauguration with a bunch of hoots! Get it? Never mind!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Thats funny.. Thanks for the laugh. Pretty odd and great job by everyone, its strange how all those numbers add to 666- the infamous mark of the beast- Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey, Isn't Obama's new Presedential Limo called The Beast

Hmm, must be a funny coincidence!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Oh an to top it all off, the Owl on top of the pyramid with the All Seeing Eye, is on top of the goat's head. The goat head itself surrounds the Washington Monument, which is buried exactly 111 feet in the ground and visible 555 feet above ground, measuring for a total of 666 feet.

I researched the momument thing some time ago, and found it is not actually true. It is like 60 feet or so into the ground, and has a wider base etc.

However. Where the myth comes from, is that if it was a true obelisk, then that is the ratio used to keep it standing. So you use the ratio for traditional obelisks and 555 feet of it was above ground, you would see 111 feet below the ground. So I think it does symbolize it what is said, and meant to be seen that way.

So yes and no.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is strange though figuring the other strange things like how people call him the Messiah. I actually heard a minister refer to him on TV as being like moses bringing his people out of Egypt. Except that Obama is bringing his people out of ????? When we even hear Ministers and priests talking about a man like him being the greatest person since Moses, then there is a problem. People are calling him the Messiah? Ministers think he is as great as Moses? And signs like that when he was sworn in could he be the AC? Man I am gonna cover my head up until when its all done or dig a really big hole and bury myself. Thank God I didnt vote the man in. Either way.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Y'all have it all wrong!!! Your Masonic mind-set is only capable of seeing only an owl. My 'mind's eye' looked more (or rather I merely squinted my eyelids) into the green lawns and the blue buildings.

What I saw closely resembles that of a flighted bird, not an owl, but an eagle with outstretched wings. Prove me wrong!

Anywaaayyy, I also noticed how the strong triangular-shaped outline of the green lawns -- three segments above and one segment below. I saw an angel praying. Oh well!

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamWalker2009

Bohemian Grove did come to mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I got tarred and feathered last time I put this up.
Certainly could be nothing, but whatever.
This on the back of a $20:

This owl certainly gets around.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

RE: Image of the goat head with outline: I really see ye ole' Scarab Beetles (
ORDER: COLEOPTERA; FAMILY:SCARABAEIDAE).

I guess I must be seeing things differently here.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Nice catch mate, keep it up. I like those references that you also included to show the owl's eyes.Nice one.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I guess its importnat to Bump my thread about the white house with everything going on right now. I hope you guys and gals enjoyed it and hopefully, new ideas and theories surface on this already fantastic thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And here's the pictures again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71121bd86c55.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b37f9108830.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join