It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The State Itself Is Using Terrorism To Subdue You, and Why You Are The Only One Who Can Stop It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you have never heard of Stefan Molyneux, maybe it is about time.

Stefan hosts FreedomRadio and has a YouTube channel under the handle stefbot. As introduction to stefanĀ“s work I have chosen one of my favorites which is a short 12 minute video where he explains why the law and politics enforcing state is by definition using terrorism to subdue you -its citizens-

Do not fear, you do not need your government to be safe, on the contrary.
And you sure do not need to pay taxes to finance wars, on the contrary.

If you realize this, it will stop-

I dare anyone to disagree and come up with valid arguments why we need government at all.

MoonMine

[edit on 21-1-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
We don't need government, if government was run how it was supposed to be run, it would be more of a convenience than a neccesity, they would do what they are supposed to do. Public servants.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
We don't need government, if government was run how it was supposed to be run, it would be more of a convenience than a neccesity, they would do what they are supposed to do. Public servants.

Like a true Republic you mean?

100% agreed. The Republic the way it was meant to be that is...

For now... Not working. Broken and must be fixed.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have always felt that government's number one goal is to divide and conquer.

They divide us to bicker amongst ourselves and then finally they conquer us into accepting whatever they dish out because they know we are too deeply divided to unite against them.

top topics

join