It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's presidency reduces black racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
While we all know that Obama is only a puppet, as are all presidents, and that Zbigniew Brzezinski is actually his puppet master, at least black people in America feel better. I've have never seen so many black people smiling and happy in my entire life. Having a Black man in the White house has made blacks like America a little more and feel a little less hostile towards the white man, in my opinion.

So, at least we have that going for us. Now, I also believe that Obama's presidency has intensified white racism or the level of hatred white folks have for blacks. I have been calling on the construction trade in the South for many years and I see this first hand. There are still a lot of redneck white folks who hate blacks, just because their fathers and grandfathers did. It's unfortunate but true.

Over the years I have become friendly with many of these rednecks mainly because I have to sell them construction products. Of course, many of these folks also think of themselves as good Christians. Ironic, isn't it?

What I have found that really gets them is when I get them to agree that Einstein's Unified Field is real and true, which they normally do, especially after a few or 10 beers. Then I get them to agree that God is all-powerful and omnipresent or everywhere at the same time.

Then, I say that if God, as they say, is everywhere at the same time, occupying all space simultaneously, this means that each of us must be 100% God too, right? Naturally, they agree.

Then, I say, well did you realize that by hating black people you are hating God? Why? Because blacks are 100% God too, right? They never have a come back. They absolutely hate it when I catch them with this. However, I have noticed over the years that some of these guys don't express their racial hatred nearly as much as they once did.

Peace,

Bruce

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright
While we all know that Obama is only a puppet, as are all presidents, and that Zbigniew Brzezinski is actually his puppet master, at least black people in America feel better.

I agree with you on these. Absolutely. However, do you think that come September or so, people like Peggy the Moocher will still be all happy? By then she'll have figured out that she still has to pay her rent and gas bills, and that having a black president doesn't change that.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you make some interesting points.
years ago, a psychologist had a theory that racists are in fact mentally ill.
i don't know about that but, it is irrational thinking.
i myself have seen that his being elected has resulted in a rise in hate-filled rhetoric.
people seem to feel the need to be ugly.
i was on another site this morning that was discussing the inaugural dance and a poster insulted the first lady in a way i will not repeat out of respect.
let's just say it's business as usual for the hatemongers.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And, the other way around. As another member mentioned a moment ago in a thread, the new racism seems to be a hatred against the White people, which is not even too hard to find examples of.

Think about it; It is completely "okay" to give a negative coment or critisism to someone that is "White, but if the same is done to a coloured person, all Hell breaks loose. A phenomena that is even to find in movies and series.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No, it does not reduce racism...It makes me sick how they compare Obama with Martin Luther King Jr, although Obama hasnt done a thing yet...Another thing is I dont understand why blacks decide that they can be racist towards the white man because of slavery in the past...Sorry but this is another generation...nobody owns slaves anymore and they are not slaves, so get over it black ppl. The only thing many of them are slaves of is their communites where crime is always higher (Harlem, Compton etc.) Then they blame white people for holding them down?? Are some just too stupid to realize that it isnt the white man holding them down?...If I remember correctly I saw somewhere that the biggest slave owner in South Carolina was black?? and that in the slave trade black ppl sold their own ppl away??? They make it seem like they were the only ppl to ever be slaves, there was slavery in Russia and most of Europe.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfAnarchy

Yeah and whites were also slaves as well as blacks and indians. You should google the Ishmael people to read about the origins of American dropout culture and the fight to get away from organized society and that the fights were done to more organize and manipulate or control people better. There was a book called "They were white and they were slaves" which tells the story of how people that convicted of trumped up charges were often sent away to the colonies with the hope it would kill them on the journey, 60% or more would die on the trip across the ocean, and the offense might have been petty, often they would beg to the judge to give them a harsher sentence of time but to not send them off to a likely death at sea. So blacks were not the only people forcibly removed to the colonies, which I think people like to brush over that fact in their versions of history regarding the fate of blacks, white people have lived for years under the tag of "redneck" and no one seems to care or notice, no groups are formed to fight for the plight of the rednecks because the government and others have made them the scapegoat for everything that maybe wrong with America, sure we can print things about "rednecks" until we are blue in the face, but the instance of a term used by black people about themselves, which also coincidentally happens to be the way the people in that country in Africa pronounce the name of one of their states themselves seems to garner such foolish fear. That word has been thrown around endlessly in order to supress thoughts and to only be used by African Americans in their music as well as the "redneck" term as well. See it maybe ok to call people that are white names, but a "hate" crime to call people that are black a name, which explains why America obsess' over race til this very day and why we are lost in a sea of political correctness that seems to have started to undermine the integrity of the boat that contains all people.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've lurked for a while, but this post actually inspired me to join... OP, please answer how the following video factors into your theory.

Edit: I'm not able to view the video from here so I'm not sure if it's working. Someone let me know if it's not and I'll edit the post again. Here's the URL: hwww.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by IHIPrelude94]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, nice... EXCEPT OBAMA ISN'T BLACK!
Oh, I know... HOW DARE I!!!!!!!
He IS BI-RACIAL, a Mulatto; half-black and half-white. Hmmmmmm... how conveniently that little tid-bit of FACT is ignored. What is even more interesting is that he was raised by a WHITE mother and his WHITE grandparents. His BLACK father diappeared shortly after he was born. Go figure...

top topics

join