Help Create Critical Mass

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It seems that at the Vatican where most of this ancient knowledge is being held, that there are links to ancient Egypt. For example there is a statue like the sphynx and another one similar to a pine cone. The popes staff has a pine cone on it as well. This is because the human pineal gland represents or looks like a pine cone and is the gateway to enlightenment. After all these years, this is the stuff they have been hiding from us yet at the same time showing us.

Some might argue that the coming 2012 is a year of harvest. Some say that 2012 represents a time when only the strong survive. Others would chalk it to population reduction. Whatever the case, the Golden Age seems to be a time on earth with far less people.

In the book of Genesis it tells us that the Sons of Gods had children with the daughters of men who became mighty men of valour and reknown. This later became known as the twelve lost tribes of Israel or the ruling Elite. While some would have you believe that the twelve lost tribes are people that are spread across the earth and are lost, so that nobody would know who they were. When in fact it states very cleary that they would be known, they would become mighty men of valor and reknown. A quick check in your history books should verify that most of the people that go down in history are these men. They are the Illuminatti. The twelve lost tribes of Israel, the thirteenth family is the royal family which makes up the top most level, under the capstone of the Illuminatti structure. The council of thirteen.

So in this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... , which is about Romans 13 I have shown that the Roman Catholic Church has been editing this book to further indoctrinate people to believe that these people where chosen by GOD to have authority over the people. Any Illumon would probably tell you that their role is to safeguard humanity. Any conspiracy theorist would tell you this is to help create a One World Government. If there is a conspiracy here it is hard to tell, but assuming that few will live to see the Goldden Age, it would be safe to assume that this so called harvest is more less a battle for survival. Survival of the fittest.

Reading about the ancient Sumerians, it tells of a story of two rulers that were in competition to become like GOD's. Similarly today we have the Rockefellers and Rothschild families who are in some sort of competetion with each other.

If there is any esoteric knowledge the Vatican was not able to get their hands on it was the knowledge of the Mayans. When mayan palletes or off set and made transparent, stacked upon each other they reveal a larger picture. The one example most relevant is one pallette that was discovered had the 144,000 inscribed on the forhead of Lord Pacal. This gives us some insight as to what the 144,000 pertains. When in meditation this becomes synomynous with the 9 chakras opening within the human body and a so called light that is released from the area of the pineal gland. 144,000 now becomes synomynous with meditation and light. Now this is not the only thing associated with 144,000 but it does give us some clues as to what the 144,000 is really all about.

I have gone zion 2012 briefly in The Largest Conspiracy of All Time, what is known about this is that 2012 Olympics will be held in London. There logo and symbolism as well as street layout closely resemble ZION. There is also alot of talk about a staged Alien invasion also known as Project BlueBeam that would mostly occur during the time of the 2012 London Olympics. Then of course we have those PTB that have been hoarding this sacred knowledge and their own interpretation and plans laid out for the so called 144,000. www.freeread.com...

Now the 144,000 is not limited to 144,000. This is the minimal number of people required for global consciesness, so there can be more than 144,000 but it will take a minimum of 144,000 to maintain. So would it be safe to assume that the London Olympics would be a gathering of World Leaders coupled along with some of the Worlds most talented professions such as musicians and other celebrity types?

One thing is for sure, 144,000 is open to anybody. But first we must acknowledge that the 144,000 pertains to enlightenment and some of the things mentioned above about the pineal gland.

The reason for the fluoride in your water along with other things eventually create a coat over your pineal gland, effectively blocking your third eye. At the moment the human race is evolving and this is the PTB's only way of slowing it down. There is no stopping it though. So therefore we now have connected the dots from enlightenment to survival.

So I would like to use Newtons Law to represent my next point., "every action has an opposite and equal reaction".

The mayans also knew that the sun shifts pole every 11 years and every 22 is the completion of a full cycle. Therefore would it e safe to assume the universe works in a similar manner? It is said that everything in the world has an opposite. The Ying Yang sort of represents this model. If thats the case earth would have a planet out there very similar to it. Could this be Sirius B?

In any case I like to think of the universe like one of the suns pole shifts. Where it is not noticible to the naked eye, but the suns magnetic poles actually shift. Earth being that it is entering the dark rift and into alignement as well as all other planets and stars of the Milky Way would represent that something very big is going to happen. Something that we may not necessarily be able to predict but only have a limited understanding through basic physics.

Project Looking Glass offered some entities with possible future events, like looking into the future so to speak. Although it was not a 100% definite future, more like looking into possible events depending on wich path humanity takes. But trying to view past the year 2012 produced no data or static, as if there was something there blocking us from seeing.

Now looking at this information, you might come across some different points of view reguarding the subject matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...' It is unkown who this person really was or where he got his information. But what did catch my attention is that he basically states that those on a positive path, being 51% service to others or greater will arrive in the fourth density positive, breaking free from the shackles of time and coninuing on down the next step in our evolutional progress allowing those to communicate telepathically as well as many other things. Then of course there are the lukewarms who would not progress but continue to learn similar to the planet earth and what humanity is now. Then of course are thos who would go into the lower density, taking one step forward and two steps back so to speak.

However this person also states that there is some negative karma this group must overcome, so in essence to be part of the 4th density positive they must enable a harvest that is negative.

Not by having the blood on their hands, but to have it on our hands so to speak. Malevolence for us means that in the proccess of evolution they would surface as positive and malevolent ones as negative.

So what this really is, is a footrace towards enlightenment. Anybody can be of the 144,000 but it will take a lifetime of service to others and some enlightenment here and there that we must attain. Furthermore, we must not buy into the belief that there is a messiah sent to rule over us, for that leads us to believe that we are not "one" and that those PTB are chosen by GOD to rule over us.

What 144,000 comes down to basically is consciouscness. We must have 144,000 or greater to achieve. Internet is our greatest weapon. We shall not act violently, protest or force our beliefs on others

Instead we will continue to expose religion and help others attain critical mass of 144,000. 144,000 by the way is the desirable amount of people needed to continue humanity and repopulate the earth, that is why there must be at least 144,000. Once our influence becomes so strong that people see the truth through the veil of lies, there will be no more need for religion and their institutions will begin to fall. People have to believe in these kind of things for them to operate properly. When people stop believing they will fall on their own. We will use the internet as our primary tool to spread awareness and the consciessness of one around the world...

This is our time.

Help Create Critical Mass!!!!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great topic. Stars and flags all around!

On little thing, that Hidden_hand person is preparing for 4th negative for his own group to work of his negative karma, so they're not pulling us down so they could go up.

But all the rest of your post is something i can wholeheartedly agree with, i love the whole '100th monkey phenomona' and critical mass of the shared consciousness to death and beyond. Thanks for that
. Believe in a better tomorrow, spread the love around like it is cheap perfume and lead by example. When someone shows interest in this kind of things talk to that person about it and share insights so both can learn something and let it grow.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Thanks. About that. From what I can tell, there is a balance to everything. Think of this as a basic physics lesson with magnetic poles. Each magnet has a (+) and a (-) pole, but there is also a balance and same could be said about the entire universe. So therefore this balance would be maintained unless the PTB seriously altered physics.

So in other words, in essence this proccess could go either way, but must maintain a balance. Therefore it is up to the individual and the deeds they do during this lifetime that will dtermine where they end up in the next. We are eternal beings and life is a classroom. Just like a classroom students may excel, meet the class requirements or fail and there is most definitely a learning curve.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yup, an imbalance cannot endure indefinetly, it will correct itself. If we don't do it as humankind something else will, with less preferable results i think (Cosmic clean sheet kind of thing). But on the other hand if you read enough of this stuff you will come to the conclusion that there is no rush for we are eternal beings indeed and cannot be destroyed as such, in the end we will always come home, time is only here for us to experiencxe things linear and not all at once. You can take this two ways, sit this one out and try again another life somewhere else ( because i do think earth will be made suitable for the 4th dimensional ones that succeed in getting there) or join the cause in whatever way you see fit. It is kind of liberating to 'know' everything is ok, even now because we are learning hard and fast and things learned will be easier remembered next time around. One thing i like about the whole separation of souls into the three different dimensions is that the 4th negatives will be gone in the new 3th one so we really have the chance to start anew and maybe even without the terrible stuff going on here at earth. In any case it will be better for all parties involved

Having said that i will just keep on doing what i'm doing and i will know if it was enough to 'graduate' or not, nothing lost if it isn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Nice post 12.
I noticed you also checked out what Hidden Hand had to say. I find conflicts between what he says and what Maban has to say yet even if Hidden Hand is a remnant I dont' really find him to be a bad person.
To me what he says about how things came to be explains all the things in the bible or the important ones in a way that seems more logical and makes more sense to me.
However I tend to take all the facts in as If my mind is a memory storage container with unlimited space.
Why stop filling that space with knowledge, you will never know everything but you should never stop trying to know everything you can in this lifetime.

The only thing i disagree with Maban about is the life after death scenario. There are too many " coincidences" that don't make sense unless you plug in the scenario of ever lasting life.

If we see and hear in vibrations, and matter in it's smallest form is just vibrations densly packed, and light/energy never disapeers because light is the opposite of dark and our universe is balanced so there will always be light and dark to some extent......ok enough rambling....

You know what i was thinking about the other day just standing outside on a windy day.......Wind is very facinating. I never actually took the time to try and figure out just what it is or how it works.

It's invisible force that pushes it'self against you and you can FEEL it. But it is nothing but yet you can feel it and sense it .

People says wind is just whats in the air that we feel being pushed agsint us but then i ask.......What is pushing all that stuff......What is wind actually ?????

And, does wind when it hit an object ever really stop moving? What if wind is just vibrations on a wavelength we can't see.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The only thing i disagree with Maban about is the life after death scenario. There are too many " coincidences" that don't make sense unless you plug in the scenario of ever lasting life.

I think I may have missed that part of the conversation. Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

12, I'm pretty sure you and I registered at ATS around the same time. We share a lot of similar thoughts and it seems that over the past year you have grown quite a bit

I'm not really on ATS anymore as I've realized our thoughts manifest more quickly than ever. While there are many interesting subjects here, not many of them are positive. I'm not really sure why I came on today but thank you very much for the read. IMO it is very spot on. You clearly put a lot of work in and it's most appreciated.

There are two things I would like to bring up for your consideration. First is in regards to your 144,000. Inhabitants of this planet who have been reincarnating over and over can indeed join the vibrational increase/enlightenment. However, they have been caught in this loop for such a long period of time, the majority will most likely not (edit) be a part of it. The majority will redo their third dimensional existence on other planets to learn the lesson of the third density: self-awareness. There is a different way this is going down.

Many types of entities have incarnated or "jumped in" this current existence at this specific time. In total, there will be at least 144,000 of us when it's all said and done. The majority have incarnated already though many babies currently being born will play significant roles in this vibrational increase. This is an action we have all chosen to perform in time/space before we incarnated here. There are several types of entities which I'm sure you're familiar with including indigo's, crystal children, wanderers, star seeds, and so forth.

Secondly, being STO or STS has another component to be considered within it and that is the concept of polarity (if you understand this concept already I apologize but others not familiar can gain an understanding of the concept). What you posted about being 51% one way or the other is correct. But which side of the fence you sit on can change in an instant based upon polarity.

Polarity simply means that on a STO to STS scale, you are increasing your charge one way or the other. So long as you increase your charge, you can shift one way or the other whenever you choose. Quick personal story for you. When I was 13, I decided I was an atheist. I was so convinced that life was merely coincidences, I tried convincing everyone in my life I was right. While deep down I was STO, I was convincing everyone the completely wrong concepts. When I turned 23 I discovered meditation. I was so polarized in one direction but because I discovered the error of my ways, my polarity brought me 180 degrees to a greater understanding than 99% of individuals here will ever understand. I've come to learn many lessons of the multiverse in 3 years that most never will in the incarnation (and I don't mean that to be cocky).

To tie this all together, it makes perfect sense how the ruling elite have chosen the path they have. They have made every attempt to remove polarity from society.

It seems like your grasp of reality and the matrix is strong so I figured I would add these two concepts to what you have already brought to the table. Thanks for it all, I definitely enjoyed the read. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have for me. Peace my friend.

UL

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes thank you. Those are all interesting things to consider. Especially polarity. It does make one think how incredibly simple things can be, when viewing them from a different perspective. Everything in life seems so complex, yet it is so simple. We need to as a human race, embrace the fact that life is dependent on life and it should be respected.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok being that this thread is pretty straight forward and while I did leave some things that are open for debate. I did not ask anyone to post their own personal experiences or awakenings that have lead them up to this point. If you are reading this thread it may not be cooincidence, maybe something did in fact bring you here. So I would like to open this thread up for additional visions/experiences/discussions etc.

The problem with these threads and I've written a few of them is that after a couple days they die off because well it's just pretty straight forward. This thread needs to be made readily available for those of us who have "awaken" yet have not had the ability to network our creative consciescness.

So if you guys have any personal experiences you would like to add feel free. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This thread could obviously use a bump.

So here I am bumping my own thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Imagine a better world ,so that you can recognize all the steps of progress or regression all along the path

you can't get to a goal you can't visualize

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes despite all the things wrong in the world I am now in a better place and capable of envisioning a brighter futuer despite the negative things. I have studied my conspiracy theories to the point it made me sick and physically exchausted. So there is always a good time to take a break from it though, my work has paid off for me cause I found myself with actual solutions to the problems rather than only focusing on all the things that are going wrong in the world. As somebody said, "if you want to be succesful in life, focus on the solutions, not the problems."

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The whole problem with this NWO and 2012 thing is...

Are they re-creating Babylon?
If so, then it's in the bible where it states that when men began to create the tower to climb to heaven, it was then that GOD (God's?) came down to earth and destroyed the tower, started the flood and seperated language.
If that is the case with 2012, what the hell can we expect??
Were the Twin towers, the tower of babylon?
Or does it have to do with the towers, being build now, as a memorial to the whole thing?

At the other hand.. the tower has already (symbolicly) been build in Europe.

Take operation blue book for an example.
Alot of people think this is going to be staged on 2012.
That would be perfect to complete the whole 'god returning to earth' and running havoc on his disciples.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Freedom Tower is expected to be ready for occupation in 2012 so you would probably be right on the money with that. The other thing to look for is the temple mount in Jerusalem which has long been sought after by zionists for its important location on the ley line.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You asked for posts of personal experience or awareness about the coming events of 2012 so here I am.

First a little history, as for myself my bloodline is of Native American origin but I have members of my family who trace back to royalty going back for many centuries.

I was drawn to go to the Yucatan Peninsula well over 20 years ago and spent a year there getting to know the people and the culture and studying what I came to know of 2012 after going to Chichen Itza and feeling as if I was walking around in my own backyard. Despite having no prior knowledge of the Mayan culture I was able to walk around and describe the place, the ball court, the Chac Mol and the Temple of the Warriors as well as the square near the ball court where the faces of beheaded warriors were carved below the grassy area where the heads were displayed on stakes.

I have known for many years that I have lived many lifetimes and the experience of Chichen Itza made me aware of that existence. Since then I have had numerous dreams and visions as well as the confirmation of strangers of future events that I may be being prepared for.

I have been led to have the Mayan Calendar, the Kukulcan Pyramid of Chichen Itza, and the god Kukulcan on my entire back. This is being done this month. The reason for it is to draw those who have been enlightened and called to this purpose to me so that we are able to communicate. I still await the culmination of that which I am here to serve for, but I am already cognizant that there is only a remnant that will be made aware.

One thing that I do know is that those who are to survive will be relocated to areas near the equator all over the world. Regardless of what many believe there are going to be some major physical issues that will affect life on this planet, some will come from external sources such as the Sun with solar flares and EMPs which will also have an influence on things here such as increased volcanic and earthquake activity, which has already begun.

The events of 2012 do not occur in one day and as a matter of fact have already begun. The global financial collapse is a part of it all as well.

We are approaching not only a great spiritual awakening but also a great change for the planet, something that has happened many times before and will happen again. All one need do is look at the ancient civilizations such as the one at Balbek where the Romans built on top of huge stone pillars and beams that were as much as 2000 tons or more to realize that there has been major destruction of advanced civilizations in the past.

Like all of life, our planet, our galaxy, our solar system, ALL have cycles and these cycles will continue with us or without us and regardless of whether or not we believe in them.

One of my favorite enlightened Native Americans stated the following:

Sun Bear, Chippewa Medicine Man (1929-1992)

These changes might not be convenient for humans, but the earth will make them anyway. As a dog shakes itself to get rid of fleas, the earth will generate earthquakes, volcanoes and climactic changes to rid itself of surplus and troublesome humans. If it is necessary that a lot of people die off during the major changes, and that the people that survive are conscious people that are responsible for the earth and are living on it in harmony and love and respect, then that is what is supposed to happen...

The people who will survive will be those who love life and affirm life in every way they can. They will be people who are willing to make a conscious change in the way they view life and in their actions toward all creation.

For those who know my date of birth is 12/12 which of course multiplied is 144 - and of course I am Sagittarius which is also important in the 2012 Galactic alignment.

We are One Tribe and only those who are aware of that fact will survive

Teahupoo

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Interesting.

Because of your native american background maybe you can help me with something. I have this fascination with hummingbirds because over 10 years ago I had a dream of ascending with some others on a raft made of wood. This was made possible by vibration of billions and billions of these hummingbird like creatures that seemed to be from a higher dimension. They were full of light and they were arrayed horizontally across the whole world on a plane that is my guess about 100 yards high from the ground. The vobration was from their wings and hearts I guess, if you ever observe a hummingbird you would notice that every thing about them moves very fast. The multitude of them created probably the most beautiful humming pitch I have ever heard and I am also trying to somehow figure out what pitch it was.

Anyhow in my study of Mayans and a bit of reading on the Hopi and Navajo this theme of hummingbirds always comes about. So maybe you could point me in the right direction? I understand the overall message from my dream but there is still alot about it that I don't understand.

This link is the Nazca Lines where there is a hummingbird as well as a monkey and other things that often may be attributed to calendar ages according to the Mayan calendar, but again it is both mysterious and fascinating for me to look into further. Thanks for posting.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I will dwell and think upon this for a time and let you know what comes to me. I appreciate and agree with your comments on the vibrations of the hummingbirds and their connection to it all. Honeybees are also in this equation as they are essential to the sustaining of life.

T

new topics
top topics

join