It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange new creature found in Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yea video has been removed it says

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would check out the History Channel - Monster Quest section, may be on UTube? This subject is how I joined ATS, I was facinated by this episode and did a search. Really makes you wonder????

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Part 1 of the MonsterQuest ep on youtube. Not sure if this part has the creature. There are 5 parts.

I'm hoping the creature really is a new species, but I don't really see what it has to do with flying humanoids. I haven't read/heard one thing about the creature flying or attempting to fly. Maybe I've missed that somewhere.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by kitfox]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kitfox

You are correct, it has nothing to do with the flying humanoid. I was asking myself the same question during the program. I walked out of the room and thought that the program was dealing with two different subjects. They don't make that connection at all, however, its still a really cool creature!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sardot
reply to post by kitfox

You are correct, it has nothing to do with the flying humanoid. I was asking myself the same question during the program. I walked out of the room and thought that the program was dealing with two different subjects. They don't make that connection at all, however, its still a really cool creature!

Hi, I would like to comment here.

Maybe the reason it was considered as 'flying humanoid' is because the "alien baby" (Squirrel Monkey) was found in a ranch dedicated to bird's breeding as Maussán said in his TV show and I think they are dedicated to taxidermy. He also said the "alien baby" was submerged or dunked in a skin tanning liquid until he died (was killed), liquid which could contain Chrome, water and salt.

That's why the Squirrel Monkey lost almost all of his hair. But I'll show you some photographs taken on october 12 2008, well before it has been showed publicly with visible hair remains.

In the following photographs from 2008 you can see the monkey's hair remains also the purple color of the plastic box that is shown in Maussán's YouTube video of 2009.

Pictures:

So if this "alien baby" was found in may 2007 why it was exposed until today? That makes me think it was a very well ahead fabricated hoax. The lady in the video is a Chemist named Elena S. Abarca Ávila who appears doing the genetic DNA test. She is not a Geneticist, she's a laboratory technician who works as Laboratory's Chief at MEXIGEN S.A. hired by Maussán for the tests.

I asked Elena S. Abarca by e-mail if it was possible to get animal DNA information and she answered: "The information can be obtained from animal matter for the identification of species by means of the analysis of mitochondrial DNA cytochrome b, in case of human matter it could be obtained in the characterization of specific mutations of the hypervariable region of the mitochondrial DNA." she also stated: "nevertheless it is important to indicate that the success in the extraction and analysis of DNA will depend on certain factors, as the amount of sample, polluting agents and state of conservation. By that no guarantee exists of successful results"

That's sad, because if the "alien baby" was submerged in formol -a 10% solution of formaldehyde in water- to preserve the body then the results are not going to be conclusive as the unique factors of DNA alteration are FORMOL and FIRE.

Another strange thing here is that this laboratory is dedicated to forensic studies and paternity research in humans, not in animals. I think this investigation is full of mistakes.

Now let me ask you this: Why the ranchers decided to kill a 27 cm, less than one foot size animal that was trapped by his right arm?. Why the "alien baby" lasted alive for more than one week?

See my results page you can translate to english in Google:
www.alcione.org...

Regards,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join