It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smuggled out of Area 51-alien footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Actually according to several witnesses who claim to have interacted with the ebe's at the 51, they are not really a living being, or he said they were like a living robot, non caring and almost mechanical in nature, so yes this does fit the description.

As to whether fake or not, who really knows. I thought that real footage of the Genesis satellite falling through the atmosphere and embedding in the desert floor looked fake.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I didn't get to see it, the video is no longer availiable that always seems to happen to me??? curious so other then that I really can't comment.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That is a bad hoax , Cant anybody make something a bit real looking , And with all the technology that area 51 has why this cheap video HA HA

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
meh...I am starting to cringe at the level of Australian Hoaxes coming out lately and even though I am Aussie through and through I have to admit that I have to lob us in with the Russians on the "Do not Believe" List.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
CGI trickery imo. Oh well.... guess some people have too much idle time.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I didn't get to see it, the video is no longer availiable that always seems to happen to me??? curious so other then that I really can't comment.

Well let me tell you.
It was the best Alien video I have EEEVVVEEERRR seen!

The link seems to be working fine?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13
That is a bad hoax , Cant anybody make something a bit real looking , And with all the technology that area 51 has why this cheap video HA HA

He was using his Cell phone camera
What gets me is this guy actually thinks people are going to believe him.
Oh and holding a baby Alien in a blanky is cute

[edit on 22-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
lol @ the old age video effect

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by la vie
lol @ the old age video effect

Too right, isn't it the default windows movie maker one at that?

It's so unconvincing, the alien interview one was much better and yet far from believable.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Do not drag the alien interview into this. The alien interview was a documentary based on real time events. The alien interview prooved that the grey aliens held at area 51 are actually puppets opperated by man. Maybe thats how spies get into our military bases.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join