It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smuggled out of Area 51-alien footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This clip shows a few differnet light beings / aliens from area 51, even a baby one....i wasn't meant to publish this till next month, but i couldn't resist.

Ok here we have somebody claiming another smuggled Alien Video from Area 51 You would think that the powers that be would be checking backpacks and pockets for memory cards and the like.

I highly doubt this is real. This does brings up the ever increasing problem of real UFO/Alien investigations. With the advancements in CGI getting really good how would we be able to tell what is possibly real and what is CGI?

I think this is probably what the powers that be may be relying on to prevent real disclosure. If there is ever real footage some day we would most likely look at it and say CGI without giving it a second thought.

Maybe we have already done just that with some of the footage already available?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Funny how they never show the whole body or it moving around. Just an Animatronic head

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
why do aliens in these videos always seem to have no facial musculature movement beyond eyelids opening and closing

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[
I highly doubt this is real. This does brings up the ever increasing problem of real UFO/Alien investigations. With the advancements in CGI getting really good how would we be able to tell what is possibly real and what is CGI?

I agree

Why go to all the trouble of smuggling the footage out from area 51, just to post it on youtube?

If it was me it wouldve gone straight to the media, probably safer anonymously

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the guy that posted this is from australia, so he clearly didn't smuggle it out himself but he offers no explaination as to how he came by the footage. okay.

it looks good though, i'm quite impressed with the quality of the cgi, looks really slick.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I wouldn’t run straight to the Media I would take some photos a decent video and then hunt for the highest bidder might as well set myself up for life as we Make full disclosure!

Oh yeah and get a great lawyer first.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ye that pretty sums up everything I was going to say really and its 100% true why would you do all that why not go straight to the top why give it to YouTube

I think it’s fair to say that this one isn’t very credible I mean think of how many sad and stupid people out there do this kind of stuff there is billions of them all posting this on YouTube every day

just another Hoax in my opinion sadly

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
this was a show produced by some broadcasting company named We Tv

it's Fake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well you can tell how it was filmed. If you were documenting somthing you would film the whole thing with somthing to show scale. 2ndly people add those lines in that they think are in all old movies. The problem is that there is alot of pixelation in the video but none on the film lines so those were added on later. On the CGI thing its not hard to spot this was done well only because it was not all CGI. If you are really good what you do is just get the head and film it. THEN you do the CGI, you clean up the small details and add some, like those eyes blinking. But use your gut more than anything. When you watch a home movie or a sit com is there any doubt that its is real? IMO if one shadow is off or any small error its fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
faaaaaaa fake fake fake fake fake faaaake HEY fake fake fake fake fake fake FAKE!

Yea thats my .2

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fair play to the creator of the film. They've used a kind of reverse psychology genius to outwit the skeptics that cry, "Fake! CGI! Photoshop!" Cunningly giving the appearance of a 16mm film stock would obviously confuse us all into thinking it must be real.

A burglar in England was caught last year, naked, upside down and trapped in a vent outlet that led into a Tesco store. His cries for help ensured a rescue by the Police. In his hours stuck, naked, in the vent he'd come up with a great reason to be there. He was sentenced yesterday.

Harry Pepper, for the prosecution, told the court that Davies, who is unemployed, said he "fell" into the chimney and it appeared his clothes came off as he tried to wriggle free. He said Davies had told police he had been watching football with two friends but had left them at about midnight, after they had gone out to get a takeaway.

Somehow, I'm reminded of this logic when I see this footage. Making it blurry and old looking doesn't seem too improbable to be fake. It's still fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I do CGI work just for fun. Im not great but i can spot it when i see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
faaaaaaa fake fake fake fake fake faaaake HEY fake fake fake fake fake fake FAKE!

Yea thats my .2

Don’t beat around the bush!
So how do you really feel?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
To me it just seems a little strange that a video would be made in such a way. Unless it was made secretly. And then smuggled out without anyone even knowing there was anyone making a film...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This looks considerably less convincing than the "Alien interview" tape from ten years ago, to my eyes at least.

Originally posted by Kandinsky
A burglar in England was caught last year, naked, upside down and trapped in a vent outlet that led into a Tesco store. His cries for help ensured a rescue by the Police. In his hours stuck, naked, in the vent he'd come up with a great reason to be there. He was sentenced yesterday.

Sorry to go off-topic, but why was he naked and what was he sentenced to?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If they want to make convincing alien footage, they need to stop using off the shelf alien props. They also need to do their homework - aliens don't blink. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExcoriatedNothing
If they want to make convincing alien footage, they need to stop using off the shelf alien props.

And for the love of God, can someone get these people at AREA 51 a _descent_ camera...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The eyes lighting up, pulsating, OH, give me a break!
Other than that I don't know.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Toadmund]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yea right
such an important event should warrant a decent camera..one would think!!!

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by ExcoriatedNothing
If they want to make convincing alien footage, they need to stop using off the shelf alien props.

And for the love of God, can someone get these people at AREA 51 a _descent_ camera...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
This looks considerably less convincing than the "Alien interview" tape from ten years ago, to my eyes at least.

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Sorry to go off-topic, but why was he naked and what was he sentenced to?

Sorry, forgot to add the link. I can't even guess why he was naked. It made the national news as a comedy tale. I just love the stupidity of outsmarting people with a story so unlikely that 'it must be true.'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join