It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will negotiate lasting Mid-East Peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
edited out

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why do people think its an American who leads and negotiates peace? Umm lets remind ourselves of US peacemaking skills over the last 8 years.
Yes as much as Bush/Cheney giving a green light in their last days to attack Gaza, it was more a 'we wont condem you israel'

The attack on Gaza happened because Tzipi Livni is muscle flexing as Likud/Kadima blah blah and the rest of the loony tunes are having a Israeli election in March. Palestine was going to have a presidential election in January (which is not the legislative elections due in April) but the attack deferred it. Whilst Hamas is in, they will NOT negotiate no matter who is in the white house, They arent fighting with Israel over a disagreement, they are firm that Israel has no right to exist and want to destroy them. They want full control over all Palestinian traditional land.

Israel tried to blame Hamas for the gaza attack so the palestinians vote in Fatwah party (not into full scale destruction of Israel) hoping the dessimated Palestinians would think, 'we cant take this anymore, we need a different GOVT.....'
If that doesn't happen, It DONT MATTER if Obama is in or not, Hamas will not negotiate. All cease fires are just so Hamas can rearm, not to negotiate, they will NOT negotiate.

Israel has an unbelievable amount of financial interests with the US.

If there is a US mediated peace that lasts a Democrat term (as STUDIO said) it will be in exchange for something. Not because of good will on Obama's part. And I like him. Theres no real financial benefit to helping Palestine so a long term solution has never been of interest to the 'peacemakers'. If a mediation does take place it wont last long....Just a PR excercise whilst in power.

Hamas wants Israel destroyed and the country of Israel reverting to Palestine. So lets see if the Israeli tactic worked and they get booted out of office. Arab nations will more support the Fatwah party in a peace process, only then we can predict if Obama will make the peace that the US takes credit for.......

I actually am so over Israeli/Palestinian crap I wish they'd both go away

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
It has to do with the way the world is run.

Not the 2012 Mayan thing. But a cross between a Bildeberger thing and (although you, Skyfloating, probably don't buy into it) biblical prophecy thing.

Skyfloating is talking about a Bildeberger thing and add that to what others have about bible prophecy (NOT Mayan prophecy) ...

Something Jim Marrs would report on.

How am I doing?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just wait and see. Cant explain it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Couldn't resist.

Along the subject lines, I would be overjoyed with a low rumble. I do have my own reasonings, namely having to do with peak oil. And perchance a new source of energy (other than oil).

Guess ya'll havn't heard about the natural gas cache off the coast of Gaza. But that wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Ah, I see you are being handy with the edit feature. Pretty funny there, but I caughtcha!

[edit on 1/21/2009 by Matyas]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Couldn't resist.

Along the subject lines, I would be overjoyed with a low rumble. I do have my own reasonings, namely having to do with peak oil. And perchance a new source of energy (other than oil).

Guess ya'll havn't heard about the natural gas cache off the coast of Gaza. But that wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it?

Ah, I see you are being handy with the edit feature. Pretty funny there, but I caughtcha!

[edit on 1/21/2009 by Matyas]

A natural gas cache? Wow, well i take back everything i wrote before, now they have a reason to negotaite a peace fpor the Palestinians. This changes everything.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yes, friend, therein lies the rub.

“They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.”

(Deuteronomy 33:19)

source

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

AH so ... "Prophesy Fulfilled" eh?

I hear TIBET is S*** ou of Luck as well because the Chinese found billions of tons of oil beneath Tibey and Exxon already has the contract for the pipelines, with construction started...

There will be no Free Tibet until that little annoyance dries up

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You are correct. In June of 2012, he will also set himself up in the temple of jerusalem and declare himself "king." Time and date stamp this, too, cause it's coming.

Im just posting this here on this date for evidence (a date-stamp) that "I already predicted it many years ago".

After its done you guys can ask me how I knew.

Edit: This has nothing to do with 2012.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thread here

He's setting the stage. He went and gave an interview on Al-Arabya TV. Hat in hand. America = bad. And so it begins ....

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You know, there is a nasty rumor afoot pushing this ludicrous idea that Obama is the Anti-Christ, and inevitably some wacko will think he is doing the world a favor by offing him...anyone who participates will be unwitting accomplices to the murder of a personality similar to Ghandi, MLK, or Lincoln. There is only six degrees of separation, so remember it well.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by usapatriot

The World should be watching for the destruction of the dome of the rock and then, the rebuilding of the Jewish temple in order for the beast to enter the holy of holys. I beleive that the blocks have been cut with which to rebuild the temple and all the fixtures and fittings are ready to go....RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

After its done you guys can ask me how I knew.

Um ... Skyfloating .... I'd say your prophecy was a huge MISS. This 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner' bombed more countries then Bush43 ... and he engaged in a non-war war in Libya ... and went around getting congress' approval ...

Nothing peaceful about Obama .... except his rhetoric .... which pretty much no one believes anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

All efforts count as long as the motives are pure.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Odumbass can't even negotiate a budget - he hasn't had one since he's taken office. And now you are pre-crediting him with ending thousands of years of strife and conflict in the ME!?!? And taken a step further, pre-crediting the corrupt Clintons with being a lynchpin in the process!?!?

The same Clintons who pretty much gave away national sovereignty by releasing all of military technology to China while simultaneously selling out American jobs to the corporations!?!?!?

Yeah, sure, they're going to negoatiate long-lasting peace in the ME... and I'm going to begin crapping 24 carat gold nuggets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join