It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Anyone defending Israel or condemning the suffering Palestinians in the video for showing what is being done to them are idiots - plain and simple. Mods, warn me until the sun goes down, but I'm sorry - people are IDIOTS!!!

That baby was very obviously killed with Israel's new toy - a DIME (Dense Inert Metal Explosive) missile armed with cancer-causing Tungsten. THAT, friends, is EXACTLY what the DIME missile does to it's intended victim.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I don't condemn or defend. All I am saying is that you can't tell what the whole story is just by looking at the video. One can assume all they want. Just too much information missing.

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by king Pop!p

[snip]
[edit on 21-1-2009 by GamerGal]

I suppose the remnant of the femur, salient in its pallor, and the muscle tissue and bone coming out of what was once a functioning arm...those are just elaborate accoutrements to a doll.

This is in fact what a charred body looks like, moves like. But then I wouldn't expect someone expressing such inane comments to have had any experience in battle zones.

Mod Edit- removed quoted post.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by elevatedone]

link   

reply to post by cropmuncher

[snip]

I'm not even going to debate this with you but one day you will see that image for what it really is! I hope that day comes soon for you.

Mod Edit - removed quoted post.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
***ATTENTION****

This can be discussed like adults without the crap.

Get this discussion back on track Now.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Anyone defending Israel or condemning the suffering Palestinians in the video for showing what is being done to them are idiots - plain and simple. Mods, warn me until the sun goes down, but I'm sorry - people are IDIOTS!!!

That baby was very obviously killed with Israel's new toy - a DIME (Dense Inert Metal Explosive) missile armed with cancer-causing Tungsten. THAT, friends, is EXACTLY what the DIME missile does to it's intended victim.

I'm not defending or condemning anything. And I'm no idiot. And I'm all about peace actually and mourn the death of innocent people.

Fact is, we have no idea the truth behind this video. We don't know when it was shot or the facts behind this. We see a dead baby and there is no obvious evidence to any facts - other then its unfortunatelly dead. Have you done some research on this incident that you can share with us? Did you find some report or other obvious factual evidence?

Not sure why someone wanting truth over assumption, would be considered to be an idiot.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Disgusting at how blind some people are, simply infuriating and disgusting.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Oreyeon]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
On topic.... Proof this "baby" was hurt in any way by the IDF. Proof this video isn't a decade old? Proof that this is even a baby? If your child was hurt would you dance around and hold it up like a trophy? Proof of anything stated in the OP?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The difference between Israel and Hamas is that Hamas are terrorists who target children and other innocent bystanders while hiding behind same.

Here is an example of what terrorists deliberately intend to accomplish. (It's not a gory picture but it does involve a child so I'll leave it as an external image.):

Edit: Hmm. I can't seem to leave it as an external image..??

[a href="http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm73/Tuning_Spork/?action=view¤t=westernwallterrorismchild2.jpg" target="_blank"][img src="http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm73/Tuning_Spork/westernwallterrorismchild2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"][/a]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Look up DIME (Dense Intert Metal Explosive) missiles. Google it and read about it. Once you have it will become painfully evident to you exactly what caused the end of this child's life. So to answer your question, yes, I have done extensive research on it and I have offered my conclusion - DIME missile.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OK guys let's get the focus back on the video.

Is there any proof anybody can submit on this video that shows who is responsible for the death of this child?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Again, any proof this is a baby, it was hurt by the IDF, and not a decade or even more old? www.abovetopsecret.com... Explains why I and any one else would be skeptical. And heck, it could have been killed by Hamas easily since they kill Palestinians all the time. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Look up DIME (Dense Intert Metal Explosive) missiles. Google it and read about it. Once you have it will become painfully evident to you exactly what caused the end of this child's life. So to answer your question, yes, I have done extensive research on it and I have offered my conclusion - DIME missile.

We are talking about THIS video, so is there any evidence you have that this video was taken during the recent conflict and that in FACT, IDF killed this baby?

I am on NO side here. However, I am about seeking truth in any matter.

Because from the video, I see no proof of anything.

I guess its ridiculous here to want facts and not rely on assumptions or some video posted with absolutely zero corroborative evidence. Guess this is why I try and avoid this topic. Back to the sidelines *shrug*

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Again, any proof this is a baby, it was hurt by the IDF, and not a decade or even more old? www.abovetopsecret.com... Explains why I and any one else would be skeptical. And heck, it could have been killed by Hamas easily since they kill Palestinians all the time. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.nytimes.com...

There is nothing in the movement or appearance of the body that would suggest it is not a human child. The fact that what appear to be parts of bone are noticeable in the mouth, left arm and right leg (particularly the latter, in which bone is about all you can see) are pretty telling. Also, reddened skin is visible on the upper arm beneath the charring, which likely rubbed off through movement to reveal pink tissue beneath. The same can be seen on other areas of the body. The lower left arm appears to have snapped and it dangling by a bit of tissue, while the upper quadrant remains stiff. The way in which the head flops forward and backward is in keeping with the natural movement of a child's head when unsupported.

Is this satisfactory? I've seen enough charred bodies in my aid work to know how they move and appear, including the bodies of small children. You confirm your ignorance by posting such ridiculous comments, but what's worse is the awful arrogance and flippant attitude that accompanies them. You would do well to sit back and listen sometime--I imagine it would do you good.

As for what caused the child's death and whether or not Israel was involved, I have no idea. I'm not here to argue about that one way or another.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Electing leaders who send rockets to the neighboring country doesn't look like such a great idea now. So Gaza has to parade dead babies to get sympathy? It's their sympathy strategy because they know they have no hope in actual combat. Hamas actually plans for this exact scenario. They don't pick which child dies, but they launch rockets and stand by with cameras hoping for dead children to show to the world when Israel fires back.

Hamas' dead baby strategy
The Hamas "dead baby" strategy - to cause as many civilian casualties as possible by firing its deadly rockets from schools and densely populated areas

Hamas also knew that Israel could not stop the rockets... without accidentally killing some Palestinian children

Hamas also knew that the media would show the dead Palestinian children around the world

Indeed, it had its camera crews out and ready to film and transmit every gruesome image of every dead Palestinian child

www.washingtontimes.com...

Hamas is classified as a terrorist organization and the new President of the U.S. stands behind Israel's actions as justifiable and necessary. When President Obama visited Sderot, last year he was on the record as stating, "If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. And I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Look at you people most of you/us watched the video and are still fighting over who's right or who is wrong. The only one punished in this entire post is the poor body on that video. A bunch of you are hypocrites because even knowing or imagining what the link had you clicked it. And after watching you still have the nerve to come back here and post things like "Like this is horrible, but look at the people filming it and the doctor walking with it." You know who you are. You know what the difference between you and them is?..... Geography.

I clicked on the link, you wanna know what I felt? Absolutely nothing, as many of you did. Some of you saying you're sad, you know deep down its a lie, what you're feeling is pity. Open your eyes, these governments we live under are pushing us to the point where we no longer even care if a child is dead. We "don't care" so much, that after watching something like this we(both sides) try to justify it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Captain Obvious

Call me cynical - hell most people would - but somehow I don't think that Alan Dershowitz is writing there from an unbiased and secular viewpoint, do you?

As such, quoting him on this conflict is as reliable as quoting something from Hammas, or their appointed representative.

Heres his bio

Alan Dershowitz

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 21 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is exactly why I think Israel should accept equal losses, eventually.

Either way Israel is doomed in the eyes of the world. Once the United States ceases support of Israel and her munitions starts to run out, Israel will reap what they have sowed.

Anybody worth their salt recognizes the true nature of Zionism and what it is doing to Palestinians.

Talk about extreme overkill

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join