It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Papers and Headlines of Our New President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Here is a link to see international headlines of the Inaugaration of our new President Obama.

www.dailykos.com...

The main theme throughout those headlines are:

The Renewal Of America!

The rest of the world feels as most of us do, we want the America back that we once knew! Now we need to roll up our sleeves to bring it back - and try to bring back the morality and greatness we once had, before Bush.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thank you so much for finding this. I've been very curious about what other countries thought about this historic day. One of the main things I hope Obama can accomplish is to restore America's image throughout the world. We're off to a good start, but we'll have to wait and see how things play out.

It would also help if American's rise up to do their own part. One of the greatest things I saw yesterday was that people felt proud to be Americans again. I'm not saying we totally lost that spirit, but many felt insignificant and powerless under Bush. And here's a place to start for my fellow Americans. How about we stop being so egotistical and stuck up when talking to other people on message boards like these. This site is much better than most, but the way people trash talk only goes to reinforce people's negative image of us.

Sorry if I got off topic, but thanks again to the OP.

new topics

join