It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Physical, Dimensional, or Holographic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
While cruising some local web sites I came across this interesting read assuming you’re into UFO stuff that is.

Here’s a snip to see if your interested

So now, how would a UFO use this? By merely (and through their technology) raising their craft’s vibration, they disappear before us, or stay hidden this way in a cloaking form. They now exist in a world above and beside you, with other beings, without your knowledge. So for those who have never seen a UFO, don’t be so sure they aren’t right over your head at any given time, invisible through vibration.

I found it interesting manly because I’ve had this idea (wouldn’t call it theory) about UFO things for a while. I’m kind of starting to believe these guys can switch on and off at will but not only that their shape changes at will also for some reason. I know some of you will say yes we know they change shape – but I ask why if they don't need too.

Anyhow have a read you may find it as interesting as I did and even have some follow up ideas of your own. If so then post them I would be interested in reading.

Read here..

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I remember reading something along the lines of this theory in which they are able to change dimensions [UFOs]. I've also heard that is how they move about the universe faster, whether believable or not. I know that their was a topic in specific that talked about this and not to sure if I can find it; but I'll have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That one may not be it, but it's pretty close in a way (In my opinion)

www.ufodna.com...

That one seems to be more along the lines of what you are talking about and gives a neat little chart

Then a last link for further reading
www.geocities.com...

So all in all, I would say their are a fair amount of people who believe this to be a possiblity of how the UFOs are able to maneuver about the galaxy in such a way, yet it leaves me to wonder how they are able to do all of this, what type of technology are they using to do this, and the biggest question of them all what is on the 'other side[s]' of the dimensions?

Star+Flag

Edit just to add, to that holographic notion if they indeed were that wouldn't/couldn't they be classified under the act of project bluebeam or something of that sort?

Here are a few links on project blue beam just in case

www.sweetliberty.org...
www.geocities.com...
tinwiki.org...

I'm sorry to put a wiki one, but it seems "okay" from my standpoint. Anyway sorry to rush and not leave a more elaborate explanation on all of this - Have to get ready for class

[edit on 21-1-2009 by PoisonousPoison]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PoisonousPoison

Thanks for that I'll work my way through them in due course.

Did you notice the stills in the video??

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

I did and took note of those as they reminded me of a story I saw back when I used to watch TV. Which leads me to think that some species (given that their is more than one) probably have the technology to shift from one dimensional paradigm to another. Yet the second still seemed like it was smoke from a stack, while the others don't seem to convey the same thing.

Then I went on to watch the video and figured out finally what the balls within the wisps are said to be. For the most part if it is indeed true [the UFO is spinning about madly and thus produces what we are seeing in the stills] then I would say or seems to me that the UFO was moving more at a high velocity than moving through a dimension at the time, but perhaps that is how they change dimensions? Moving at higher velocities or what not.

Either way, figuring out how these things work is still interesting. Darn now running late I'll probably watch the video again after class and see if I can get anything else from it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I doubt ufos disapear into another "dimension" you must understand that if the ufo was from another dimension it would look very strange and not like a uniformed object... you might not even understand what you are looking at.. If you see how ufos move around which is by way of gravitational lensing... you will see that all they have to do is focus the field in such a way that the light will pass right thru... and thats it disapearing ufo... also when they take off they might do it so fast it might seem like they disappear.. I don't beleive we are dealing with higher dimensional beings here (most cases) do they possibly have the ability to do this? probably... i think "cloaking" is more realistic.. reportedly they also have the ability to disappear by manipulating our minds(on a mass scale) there are many cases when large groups of people are taking photos and lo and behold the ufo is right there... since the camera an objective observer and not influenced .... it comes right out. food for thought

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

this guy is the real deal... predicted element 115 and properties long before "officially discovered" which is the fuel for the reactors(i heard fused copper can be used as well to obtain similar properties) research him

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
the raising vibration\lowering of it is hogwash.... changing your vibration too much can actually change the material properties ..... will not work and even if it did its not neccesary for the effect.. dimensions are not on diff vibrational scales either... more like pockets in our universe.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
With the alleged advances of visual technologies such as with Project Blue Beam's abilities, maybe probes and smaller craft scanning our technologies and levels of advancements. Another may be through mind control illusions.

If we're capable of doing these, I think it's reasonable to assume visitors are as well. I think illusions of some type are always most likely. I have my doubts about an actual physical/non physical interdimensionals. Budd Hopkins book Sight Unseen mentions some type of cloaking. They may be able to block our vision in some way also.

Although I've seen a few smaller craft up close, these may not have actually been functional and more likely props.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I disagree a bit (though only because of this notion) we do not fully understand the world in which we live nor do we understand the universe to it's entirety for that matter. The pockets that you said may very well be just like bubbles all encapsulated within' one dimension, or perhaps we are merely in a dimension that is in space with other bubbles/pockets being other dimensions. Either way, though I think it's interesting the way you put that and made me think about it for a bit.

Also, if indeed we do go with the pocket theory and it does get proven as well as perhaps higher and lower vibrations, wouldn't various things such as atoms and molecules be a keystone in determining/looking into or even so far as to prove the existence of other dimensions? And that maybe we have just gotten it wrong all this time?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
this guy is the real deal... predicted element 115 and properties long before "officially discovered" which is the fuel for the reactors(i heard fused copper can be used as well to obtain similar properties) research him

I googled him and found this video questioning his credibility:

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
I doubt ufos disapear into another "dimension" you must understand that if the ufo was from another dimension it would look very strange and not like a uniformed object... you might not even understand what you are looking at.. If you see how ufos move around which is by way of gravitational lensing... you will see that all they have to do is focus the field in such a way that the light will pass right thru... and thats it disapearing ufo... also when they take off they might do it so fast it might seem like they disappear.. I don't beleive we are dealing with higher dimensional beings here (most cases) do they possibly have the ability to do this? probably... i think "cloaking" is more realistic.. reportedly they also have the ability to disappear by manipulating our minds(on a mass scale) there are many cases when large groups of people are taking photos and lo and behold the ufo is right there... since the camera an objective observer and not influenced .... it comes right out. food for thought

I like some of your ideas in your first post.
I thought the article was an interesting read although I didn’t agree with everything in it. The idea that these guys appear and disappear at will is something I’ve always believed has been happening. Vibrations are not one that I thought would be the mechanics of it. Shear speed is one of the most logical conclusions (for me) so far. Kinda like the roadrunner in the cartoons I guess.
There have been contacts that register on radar so I believe that that must be physical but then there are others that haven’t registered – perhaps holographic. Or whatever there equivalent technology is.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I Implore you to check out my thread on the subject.

UFO's May Use Sound To Get Around

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think we really were on to something there.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Interesting ideas but I think it has to be something more than just sound although I agree sound is really a pressure wave. But it just doesn’t appear to me very efficient it’s a lot of energy for a small effect.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

As I stated in the thread, imagine a trampoline. You only really need energy for the first jump. If you time the next jump right, at the apex of the flex, the jump will take VERY little energy on your part.

Now imagine perpetuating that over and over again at an infinitesimally smaller size. That is a TON of power you get for very little energy. And the power only gets greater and greater exponentially as you continue to perpetuate it. Now use an alloy that can take a TON of flex (imagine if you will the perfect material- who knows what).

This seemed to be the point everyone in the thread was tied up on too, but really it is enormously efficient if done correctly.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

As I stated in the thread, imagine a trampoline. You only really need energy for the first jump. If you time the next jump right, at the apex of the flex, the jump will take VERY little energy on your part.

Now imagine perpetuating that over and over again at an infinitesimally smaller size. That is a TON of power you get for very little energy. And the power only gets greater and greater exponentially as you continue to perpetuate it. Now use an alloy that can take a TON of flex (imagine if you will the perfect material- who knows what).

This seemed to be the point everyone in the thread was tied up on too, but really it is enormously efficient if done correctly.

I just can’t see how that works to be honest. Unless you are saying that you are using gravity to spring board around. Then how would sound affect it – sorry I’m guessing at your explanation. Link me to the post in your thread if possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

UFOs are physical AND dimensional AND holographic. I found this while doing a bit of research last year, in following the concepts presented in this video I also discovered a book called The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. I highly recommend it. Enjoy!

The Holographic Transdimentional System you know as "Life"

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren

UFOs are physical AND dimensional AND holographic. I found this while doing a bit of research last year, in following the concepts presented in this video I also discovered a book called The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. I highly recommend it. Enjoy!

The Holographic Transdimentional System you know as "Life"

I watched your video and have watched other programs like this. It is indeed “deep” to say the least and something I am aware of.
I started a thread a little while ago that essentially suggested that our thoughts were generating the images that we are seeing about UFO’s. I proposed this mainly because (if you hadn’t noticed) these guys were changing shape and appearing almost when and where we suspect they would be. Again pretty “deep” stuff. Unfortunately there were no takers or anyone on my wave length on this and so I let the thread basically go.
It’s an angle I’d love to discuss further one day when a group of thinkers get together

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory, for sure. I've also considered, too, (regarding the way these craft seem to "appear and disappear") that maybe their technology is such that they can alter the dimentional plane they're occupying. In so much that we aren't the one who are stationary...they are. And being the sentient beings our races are, we maybe just....subconsciously know where to look? Food for thought, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
That's an interesting theory, for sure. I've also considered, too, (regarding the way these craft seem to "appear and disappear") that maybe their technology is such that they can alter the dimentional plane they're occupying. In so much that we aren't the one who are stationary...they are. And being the sentient beings our races are, we maybe just....subconsciously know where to look? Food for thought, I suppose.

For sure that’s another idea, I feel its something to do with us.

I just don’t believe in more than one coincidence.
Shapes have changed on these things over the years for some reason. Logically there are more races visiting or the one race has a factory pumping out different models.
I don’t think so! I think it’s something to do with us – try to remember this thread when a different shape or style turns up

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh absolutely, we've gone from seeing the stereotypical "saucer"-types, to the black wedge triangles, the metallic cigars, and so on. The conclusion that these are different species of beings is only logical. I think we've been drawing the attention of our cosmic-neighbors for ages now, it just remains to be seen as to whether this attention is of a positive or negative persuasion

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join