It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilian national security force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If you would stop and think about it for a moment the civilian army would be better than the real army. There would be little top secret agenda at work here. If there was somthing like martial law enforced a civilian army would be better than a marine that would blinly follow orders from his captian. Don't you think that if this were to hapen YOU could join and make a difference instead of being affraid of everything and bloging about how big brother is now on your street. When you will not even get up and leave your computer to do anything about it? If you do not like somthing change it. Cameras cant film when they are covered with paint and a civilian army will not turn on the country if it is full of real patriots. But you HAVE TO DO SOMTHING.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The thing that worries me about Militia is that they are the preferred method of control used by Fascist regimes

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyXlog
The thing that worries me about Militia is that they are the preferred method of control used by Fascist regimes

I think there is a real danger that these civilian forces can be used for a regimes fascist purposes.
Who is going to be in actual control of these forces ?

This video is a bit older but the man looked into the origins of this "Civilian national security force" and comes up with some usefull bits of information.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
YES, Mr. Obama.. i agree, the US is in big need a civilian national security force!

But they need it to monitor YOU and your CORRUPT GOVERNTMENT and not their fellow citizens!!!

Ko3

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here the inventor of the "Civilian national security force" speaking about gun rights, Rahm Emanuel.
His plan seems to unfold.
Start this "Civilian national security force" and take away the guns of the other civilians that are left.

In this video Rahm Emanuel explaines that he wants to start taking gun rights away from people who are on the "terrorist no fly list".
From what i remember, there are many "non terrorist" people on that list, is it not over a million people long now ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join