It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
what do you think?

I think I shouldn't have wasted my time looking.
My time would have been better spent playing with a yo-yo.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

You're a hunter aren't you?

Or were...*grins*

I'm intrested to see who the guy was that fooled a lot of people.

The guy has become an internet legend, that's got to feel good, in a internety kinda way.

I'll be checking back to see if you deliver the goods.

BTW: Good job on quitting WoW...I haven't manged it yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

how did you find out it was me???
Were you folo.....

** creeps back out realizing he hasn't been busted**

[edit on 21/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm suprised that nobody figured out who John Titor was/is, it wouldn't be that hard to figure out, or at least it wouldn't have been a few years ago, but now the trail is harder to track I suppose.

If I were going to find out who John Titor was, then I would look at his vehicle document from the "State of Florida"

anomalies.s3.amazonaws.com.nyud.net...

it has the Date of "3/25/01" on it, of which a duplicat must have existed somewhere.

Furthermore it has his insurance company name on it: "Nationwide Assurace Co."

he had a 4x4 vehicle, I'm not sure what it was but I think he said on the internet what it was. On the State of Florida document I can read 1987 Chevy (then something that I can't read, but we know it was a 4x4).

Then the Document is signed by "Sandra C. Lambert"

By tracking down all of these knowns he could be located.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Sandra C. Lambert
www.flhsmv.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
***** REMINDER *****

We will remain civil and on topic with our posts in this thread.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Im still waiting for the sparticus posts to arrive

"Im Titor"

"no, i am Titor"

"you cant be because im Titor"

sad thread, dont know why i even bothered coming back to it

oh, im still waiting for the OP to explain how i was ruled out of his list of 100 people to start with

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Uhm....Yay for U. lawl (Wowspeak)

But, I've never given stock in who he said he was as that was never as interesting and thought provoking as what he said. (This pretty much sums up what the rest of this post says and is for those who don't like to read.)

More importantly, I've always thought, is what he had to say and the manner in which he countered every comment to come his way with a calm intelligence, balanced reason and logical rationale. That was always (at least to me) far more interesting and thought provoking than the premise of who he was. There are certain attributes people exhibit when they are lying, and after reading every post he's ever written 3 times (many, much more), I'd say those attributes are few and far between...if existent at all. If this was a single person in this time, I'd have no problem stating them smarter and more reasonable than every self-professed debunker to date. If he had to create a small untrue premise to make people listen and get his message across, then so be it, as it certainly has done just that.

If there is anything that being on forums for the last 15 years or so has taught me, it's to not come on with and project Bull-$417, for it would prove an exercise in futility and you would most certainly be torn apart. Do you realize how many people have tried to do just that to him? Yes, yes...it's much easier to do when someone is no longer around to defend themselves (which is something he wasn't too interested in to begin with), and highly cowardly I might add, but while he was on...actually responding...no one could touch his logic. No one. THAT, in itself, is what was most interesting. It wasn't until he apparently left (and has never come back no matter what was said to slander him), that people started doubting what he said.

In case people don't realize it, either from lack of understanding, lack of a 100% comprehension rate while reading or just idle negativity, everything he's ever said seemingly being wrong is accounted for in the very words (posts) he had to say. Has anyone ever attributed the things he seemed to get wrong to the fact that he was here in the first place(?) simply postponing the apparently inevitable? To me, his dates are completely irrelevant, as I remember what he said very well, and I can't say his aura is absent in what I've seen over the last 8 years? In fact, I'd have to say, the more time progresses, the more I am reminded of what he said.

Sell a book? Who would create such an elaborate hoax only to get the process of selling a book 4 or 5 years later started? Just how long would you wait for the fruits of your labor? (empty argument)

Even if I don't believe who Titor said he was or what he had to say, I'd still rather believe someone with his level of intelligence, logic and rationality in the face of counter on every angle (all of which turned out highly inadequate while he was posting), than those who've taken it upon themselves to take advantage of someone simply because they know he'll never return to counter them. What makes them so sure?

Truly, it doesn't matter who he was in the first place - prophet, naysayer, group of people hired to get some message across, group of college students carrying out a monumental internet project - all truly irrelevant, IMHO...since it seems, in all logic, that they've received nothing but idle conflict and shameful dissidence ever since "he" left, yet people are still feeling what "he" said when they see the things they see every day.

Again, no one will ever convince me of anything until I do it myself, and I am convinced that his warnings are and should continue to be heeded if for only the minuscule .0001% chance in hell they could still come true.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just did a text analysis, 2,000 words from Titor and 2,000 words from my number one suspect, the results were good, I'm just doing small stuff like this so you don't have to.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ok you want some proof I got some proof for ya!!!!

There's more where that came from! what do you think?

Sure your post shows a "JavierC." Although, I doubt Javier Cañadillas is the guy:

twitter.com...
www.linkedin.com...
www.venera7.com...

You were probably looking for this "JavierC:" Javier Cortez

Since many of us do go to Time Travel Institute, you may already know this. A Cryptologist by the name of Cipher has figured out who John Titor was. His name was Javier Cortez. Does this name ring a bell to our seasoned members?

www.conspiracycafe.net...

I found all this within 10 minutes of "using the Google" as a former president would so eloquently say. And so can you!

[edit on 1/21/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Ok you want some proof I got some proof for ya!!!!

There's more where that came from! what do you think?

Sure your post shows a "JavierC." Although, I doubt Javier Cañadillas is the guy:

twitter.com...
www.linkedin.com...
www.venera7.com...

You were probably looking for this "JavierC:" Javier Cortez

Since many of us do go to Time Travel Institute, you may already know this. A Cryptologist by the name of Cipher has figured out who John Titor was. His name was Javier Cortez. Does this name ring a bell to our seasoned members?

www.conspiracycafe.net...

I found all this within 10 minutes of "using the Google" as a former president would so eloquently say. And so can you!

Its a shame you wasted 10 mins finding that and 5 mins reading this thread.

As a once famous person said.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I just did a text analysis, 2,000 words from Titor and 2,000 words from my number one suspect, the results were good, I'm just doing small stuff like this so you don't have to.

Proof....proof....proof

Show us some already

You still have failed to explain the list or how you even came up with it, its almost like you're doing this to get attention...ADHD maybe?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by Siddharta
Now, there was indeed a hoaxer participating in this thread.

Remember, who said, that the whole story smells like John Titor and we should be looking for Oliver Williams? The same guy, who said, Saldfingers is the hoaxer? The one, that brought us the pipepig?

This guy now say:

I am John Titor. I got the idea from Art Bell's 'time traveler caller phone line' in 1997 and came up with the story, I have 1999 posts that can back this up, I will make a vlog about it sometime. My 1st name is John and I'm a John Travolta fan and I wanted the initals to be JT, I chose T erm I na TOR because I'm a Terminator fan. Anyway, just forget the whole story, try to focus on a story even more true to life, Back to the Future!

www.bttf.com...

And at youtube he calls himself John Razimus aka John Titor:
www.youtube.com...

Razimus is titor and , Oliver williams the webmaster Titor..Well then who is manning the fort at the Titor Foundation, Simanonoke of george mason or Larry Haberof destina theatres in Florida..and who will take careof Little titor, now growing up?
I remember Razimus as a debunker with his comparative charts that were quite compelling showing this was hoax too.
I wrote to him about saladfingers, by then he changed his mind.
Worth looking, at again,
cheers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[YAWN]

I am done with this. At least I figured out who Titor is.

So Razimus, what gave you the idea for the Titor hoax?
You evidently put a lot of time and effort (and still are) into this. .

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So I just QUIT world of warcraft today, my gametime card expired and I donated all the gold to my guild and quit for good, I only played that game for 3 months and didn't spend much time on it at all...

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

As for John Titor, he was not a person, but a group of people. And I am Batman.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Citizens Arrest as Gomer says

I am John Titor. -- I have spent the last few years in Real Estate and I need bailed out too,,,, Like G.M. the cash is gone by March

I thought I would buy up all of the Real Estate that would have increased in value in the future, Fannie, Freddie and all of them have nothing on me.

I am out more $$$$

Bail me out

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

I am John Titor. -- I have spent the last few years in Real Estate and I need bailed out too,,,, Like G.M. the cash is gone by March

I thought I would buy up all of the Real Estate that would have increased in value in the future, Fannie, Freddie and all of them have nothing on me.

I am out more $$$$

Bail me out

How can you be John Titor?!
I am John Titor. I live in Bowling Green, KY.
I mow the lawn at the Corvette Museum.
Sometimes they let me trim the bushes.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

I am out more $$$$

Bail me out

How can you be John Titor?!
I am John Titor. I live in Bowling Green, KY.
I mow the lawn at the Corvette Museum.
Sometimes they let me trim the bushes.

How much do they want for the Museum

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Trust me when I say you did not have to either... Kudos on your "evidence" I hope this thread gets a hoax tag.

I only wish I had gotten more for paying attention to your thread.... Somehow I feel ripped off.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How much do they want for the Museum

How about an IBM 5100 computer?!
Sheesh, I could really use one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join