It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential protection, This is cool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Found this on youtube, wanted to share and say I want one of these! How cool is this!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Now thats an answer to the speed camera problem.
Makes my air rifle look a bit lame.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've seen that video before and you're right, that is so very very cool. I'd love to see it in action at some point (although preferably not when it's being used to defend the president...) Love it!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yeah! Awsome! USA, USA! etc.....

So some lone nutter fires a shot at the presidential motorcade and this little thing shreds dozens in the general vicinity of the gunman. I'm sure the innocent victims of such an event would be cheering all the way and impressed at the firepower being brought down upon them.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hahaha - That things awesome and well worth the dispraportionate amount of damage it'll cause. As far as it goes for the slaughtering of innocents on U.S. soil, doubt it, I haven't personally heard of when these babies had to be used within the U.S.. Anyone know of a time?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

do they do mail order?
and do they take I ow you slips?

i want one lol

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
weapons are made for and by well defended cowards. On all sides. To take life is cowardace as the crime committed. I might not say that in a real situation i know, the moral still stands.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This one probably falls high in the "threat response" continuum" i highly doubt it would be utilized against a lone gunman standing in a crowd. It's sheer power would probably be more suited for an attack coming from a building, at least to provide enough cover fire while the president is taken to safety.

new topics

top topics

join