It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin..."he's just another one making a living selling books that treat folks to a tale

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Sometimes, but not always.

The Romans also claimed descendancy from the Trojans and called themselves the Sons of Mars.

Theres a whole lot unexplained from those times.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Now granted I got to page 6 or 7 and my head started to hurt...

Just in case no one has yet posted it, meet the work of Michael S. Heiser.

Understanding that (now) Dr. Heiser is one who claims there is some intriguing similarities between accounts of Nephilim and alien abductions, he utterly rips Sitchin an academic "new one" in regard to the much touted VA243 seal.

Not to mention David Icke thinks Sitchin is a reptilian.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would suggest also to read the explanation of heiser on real nibiru in the cuneiform texts.
Also lets wait for the reply from Mr.Sitchin to the open letter with 15 questions, heiser posted.
If he does manage to give a plausible evidence or at least produce a coherent argument, then he could definetly beat all the scholars with his brilliant mind

-------------------
A call for supporters! Help Mr. Sitchin to reply to these questions!
)

1. Can you please provide transcripts of your academic language work, or an
address to which I could write to obtain proof of your training in this area? I would
like to post this information on my website, and would gladly do so.
2. Can you explain why your work on Genesis 1:26-27 overlooks so many obvious
grammatical indications that Elohim in that passage refers to a single deity (as
demonstrated above)?
3. Can you explain why you did not include the comparative linguistic material from
the Amarna texts that shows the Akkadian language also uses the plural word for
"gods" to refer to a single deity (as demonstrated above)?
4. Can you explain how your interpretation of the word "nephilim" is at all viable in
light of its morphological impossibility?
5. Can you explain why you were unaware that Sumerian has no relative pronouns,
thereby making the alleged "SHU.MU" etymology for Hebrew "shem" a totally bogus
argument (as demonstrated above)? Why did you fabricate this form in light of
Sumerian grammar?
6. Can you produce a single text that says the Anunnaki come from the planet
Nibiru - or that Nibiru is a planet beyond Pluto?
7. Can you explain why the alleged sun symbol on cylinder seal VA 243 is not the
normal sun symbol or th esymbol for the sun god Shamash?
8. Can you explain why your god=planet equivalencies do not match the listings of
such matching in cuneiform astronomical texts?
9. Can you explain how the Babylonians, if they knew the world was round by virtue
of the Annunaki, made so many errors in the well-known Babylonian World Map?
10. Can you provide a coherent rationale in response to the logical problems
presented by your understanding of the technology of the Annunaki:
How is it that the same gods who conquered deep space travel took
several tries to genetically create humans? Couldn't they get it right
the first time?
How is it that these gods, with their fantastic space travel technology,
gods who gave mankind the technology to build the pyramids and
other fantastic structures, didn't have a better mechanism than
MANUAL LABOR for mining the earth's gold?
How is it that the deep space travel capability of the Annunaki CONSISTED OF
COMBUSTION ENGINES (Sitchin's "fiery rockets")?
How is it that these deep space vehicles (rockets - !?) don't match the
vehicles now seen by people in terms of their apparent propulsion
systems - systems that many physicists believe (if genuine) COULD be
capable of the kind of speeds necessary for true deep space travel?
How is it that these gods who had mastered the forces of physics and
biology could not make a synthetic equivalent to gold?

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
CoolBlackHole
\An advanced civilization would certainly have had very sophisticated genetics or other means like holographic devices - much superior to what we handle today -, to genetically create or feign such weird looking creatures. To get the dumb humans to worship them. \

Why would they need a sophisticated genetics and complicated devices?

They could do it in an easier way... or a standart way... just impregnate women from earth...

Here is the puzzle: Lilith
two lines - line of Adam and line of serpent or caine who killed adam

Here is a picture:
serpentlilith
reptilian humanoid
Cecrops_I - half-human, half-snake cecrops

gigantomachia

Pausanias
glycon - a serpent with a human head: en.wikipedia.org...:Glykon-statuette.jpg
pergamon altar

there is too much material to write good sci-fi books and sitchin is doing it well

so, think about the above-mentioned... a new concept... they are among us!

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The Nibiru aliens monitoring our gold values must be aware the prices are reaching $1000 and ounce.

Do they still use gold to cap their teeth?

Will a Close Encounters type mega spaceship land and take Sitchin onboard?

Mike F

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
He has a myspace page maybe you could contact him or his webmaster there.

He does write a good story, but alas like someone else already said, so does Stephen King.

I'm glad you wrote this post, it's always good to be able to see both sides of the coin.

XOxo~Drea

[edit on 2/1/2009 by Drea2up]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Drea2up

I couldn't agree more. Sitchin survived for a long time because of the obscurity of both his publications (not being all that mainstream) and the rarity of documented experts on the matter. I'm one of those that took it as plausible for a very long time.

After the publication of Sitchin's first works, it took nearly 30 years for academia to produce a Sumerian language scholar that has a collection of tin-foil hats. Once that happened, the floor dropped out on Sitchin's research. You don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times this has happened in the field of academic research. It's just how it goes when your research is sloppy.

All Nibiru-mania traces its roots to Sitchin. This also encompasses any 2012 predictions that include the arrival of Planet X/Nibiru/Orcus or whatever else you want to call it.

If I had my way, any such Nibiru discussions that trace their roots back to Sitchin's works should have a big fat [HOAX] slapped on the topic title.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe, maybe not.
People don't just create stuff out of thin air.
Don't forget the legends are a lot older than Stitchin himself is so are all the people who wrote the ancient texts and legends liars and out to make a buck as well?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
For those of you who believe that academics loose their jobs when challenging the norms, keep in mind that any introduction to history is a challenge to norms.

Yes, if they start spouting off their credibility gets impacted. At which point they start shouting about the man knocking them down.

There are several Creationists who maintain a steady profession as paleontologists. Remarkably, they are able to work well with mainstream paleontologists.
Similarly, there are many people, and you'll see this fairly often if you just watch Discovery channel. They very often will present a program on a theory or find, with scientists who argue different points of view ( like whether or not the T-Rex was a predator or scavenger, or even a herbivore)

How do they manage this? They work with other scientists, get their work reviewed repeatedly, and continue to study and find problems with their own theory.

Which tends to be a flip of what we get with Fringe. You start out with a theory and rush to support it. You complain about the old farts who are to unenlightened to possibly understand the theory and site previous successes as evidence that you are right.

And as for the people who keep bringing the Bible into this argument... the fault with that argument is that you don't even know the religion of beliefs of the person you are trying to hold this to.
Myself, I am considered religious. I think the Bible has some neat parts, some parts that could possibly be a decent allegory for some parts of science.
Over all, however, the book is very much a product of the times and the people who wrote it. Very useful to make a study of the people themselves, but mostly useless as a scientific tool.
However, if you want to argue in that manner, then you are saying that regardless of evidence to the contrary, you will believe Stitchens works.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by Annee on page 7:

Originally posted by enir nabu
again i say, the stuff Sitchin translates the Sumerian tablets to say make more sense to me as to where we come from, than the fables that the bible and all of those other religious books say.
when you couple a lot of what the Sumerians apparently depicted and wrote with a lot of other writings from people like David Icke, William Cooper, James Redfield, Daniken, etc.,...things that take place today all seem to make more sense. symbolism, esoteric knowledge, technology we have, missing link, etc.,
just have to use your 3rd eye sometimes.

"Can I just steal this and make it my own?

Exactly! Some people just have a "knowing" a 3rd eye connection - that sees beyond black and white.
Can I explain it? NO - but having had "experiences" myself - I know they are also not black and white - and must be interpreted. That is why I say "I believe ME and my own insight"...."

It’s amazing how one can start connecting more and more dots when reading certain authors. And let me again clarify that this refers to the main points of these authors, not to each and every tiny detail they wrote. Every scholar/author makes some small mistakes. And of course “sceptics” can then stick at some picked out trifles and allege an author was “wrong”. But that’s inept. The question is, are the main insights of authors correct or not. And indeed that's what they really seem to be in a high degree with Sitchin. Let’s for instance take the Nibiru issue. As to that Sitchin’s important testimonies are not Nibiru’s exact dates, coordinates, or like, but the principal and shocking message, that our genes were destructively manipulated and influenced by another race.

Sasha Lessin, Ph. D. - based on Study of Zecharia Sitchin's ...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

================================

exactamundo! you're not to take every word from idealogical book literally word for word. then you'd be as bas as the jesus/bible freaks who misinterpret the "holy books" on Earth.

all intellectuals know you take tidbits from everywhere and formulate your own theory and then try to test it and see if it's factual or not. or at least seems the closest to the truth!!

thanks for quoting and acknowledging my point of view all of you!

[edit on 01/19/2009 by enir nabu]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by enir nabu

True, but you have to judge the context and quality of the information being provided.

For instance, that link provided in your quote above is a perfect example. It is a highly qualified, well researched discussion... on a topic that has been proven by those with a greater knowledge to be wholly incorrect to the point of intentionally misleading.

Given the premise upon which it is based is faulty, it simply makes it highly qualified, well researched crap.

Something tells me that if Sasha Lessin, Ph. D. were to redo her research she'd run across Heiser's translations and probably draw different conclusions. A doctorate just makes your crap easier to publish; it doesn't make it any less crap.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For everyone who admires, cirticizes, or simply read some or all of Sitchins books; this link might be of interest to you. It helps open up the mind and see things from two perspectives which is always helpful in establishing an own opinion.

Here we go:
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

OMG, everytime i see anything releating to John Smith I think of the Soutpark episode.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Just shows you have never read any book by Sitchin.

He clearly states in the 12th Planet and Genesis Revisited how Planet X did in fact affect our solar system by entering it, it gives the best possible answer into describing why Uranus is flipped on it's side...a question that has baffled astronomers and scientists for centuries.
Even today Astronomers strongly presume the possibility that there was in fact an object of "large mass" that passed by Neptune and Uranus that affected these planets. They even discovered that a few of Neptune's moons don't even belong to the planet, because of the material make-up.

The planet Neptune was discovered in 1986... over 4,500 years ago the Sumerians described this very same planet...and Sitchin sent a letter to NASA that very same year explaining to them that they are just barely "catching up with ancient knowledge".

So please, before you fools think about making a post bashing a person who's bringing new information to light, have the decency to at least know what the F*** your talking about.

Sitchin uses hundreds of references in his books, he even makes connections with other ancient civilizations and brings information to some of life's most baffled questions.

I'm not saying Sitchin is right about everything, but he is definitely not a liar.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Having heard of Zachariah Sitchin and his theories / books for about 10 years, I have only recently begun to read a couple of them. Like so many other pioneers of new thought, or outright fraudsters, Mr. Sitchin has drawn more than his fair share of nay-sayers who seem bent on debunking his theories. I certainly am not an expert on ancient languages or ET involvement in human DNA manipulation. However in my opinion, Mr. Sitchin’s theories are not that far fetched if considered with an open mind, and certainly don’t deserve to be cast into the crack-pot category.

After being a committed Christian for over 30 years and genuinely believing that the Bible is God’s inerrant testament to mankind, I find Sitchin’s interpretations not only refreshing but a whole lot more believable. Just to hit on a few major points:
1) How mankind suddenly began to develop advanced civilizations almost overnight simultaneously around the world between 11,000 B.C. and 10,500 B.C.? Does anyone have an alternative theory as to how mankind suddenly began managing land through massive drainage and canal systems, developed agriculture, began building 350 foot Ziggurats, developed a systems of law, mathematics, art, music, medicine, writing, developed religion and many other aspects of ancient Sumer, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, China, Cambodia, the Indus Valley region, and Mesoamerica?
2) An explanation as to why building the Tower of Babel would be a threat to a God, or more accurately God’s?
3) An explanation of who actually built the great pyramids of Giza and their purpose. Personally, I stopped believing the Great Pyramid of Giza was a Pharonic tomb 10 years ago. I find Sitchin’s theories as believable as anything else that I’ve read on these subjects.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
reply to post by Drea2up

I couldn't agree more. Sitchin survived for a long time because of the obscurity of both his publications (not being all that mainstream) and the rarity of documented experts on the matter. I'm one of those that took it as plausible for a very long time.

After the publication of Sitchin's first works, it took nearly 30 years for academia to produce a Sumerian language scholar that has a collection of tin-foil hats. Once that happened, the floor dropped out on Sitchin's research. You don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times this has happened in the field of academic research. It's just how it goes when your research is sloppy.

All Nibiru-mania traces its roots to Sitchin. This also encompasses any 2012 predictions that include the arrival of Planet X/Nibiru/Orcus or whatever else you want to call it.

If I had my way, any such Nibiru discussions that trace their roots back to Sitchin's works should have a big fat [HOAX] slapped on the topic title.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by cogburn]

Sitchin was 92 when he died recently, he also spent his whole life dedicated to the research of the sumerians.

Now why would a guy spend 50 years + telling BS to himself and the rest of the world ?????

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Really people, how on earth can you believe a man that claims he is the only one that can correctly translate ancient Sumerian tablets, with no formal education in ancient history. If his translastions were correct, then that mean all the other ligitimate, ancient biblical scholars in the world are incorrect, or misread the same tablets. Now in my opinion, thats apretty enormous call.

So Sitchins claim to fame, is apparently that "gods" from another planet, Nibiru, came to Earth 450,000 years ago, and created humans through the gentic engineering of female apes. He also claims the planet Nibiru, sits outside Pluto and orbits the sun every 3600 years. Because Nibiru sits so far out from the sun, its only source of heat comes from within, by the decay of radioactive materials. He also claims that human descendants of these "gods" killed themselves off 4000 years ago, with nuclear weapons, despite the fact that there is no evidence to sunstantiate this outrageous theory.

Sitchin alone can look at a Sumerian tablet and see that it depicts a man being subjected to radiation. He alone knows how to correctly translate ancient terms allowing him to discover such things as that the ancients made rockets (ibid., p. 46).* Yet, he doesn't seem to know that the seasons are caused by the earth's tilt, not by its distance from the sun.

Thats pretty good for someone who is apparently an educated man.

According to a real sumerian ancient text scholar,

"[Sitchin] demonstrates a consistent lack of appreciation of even some of the most basic fundamentals of Sumerian and Akkadian grammar, even to the extent of regularly failing to distinguish between the two entirely different languages, and mixing words from each in interpreting the syllables of longer compound words." This mixing of languages allows Sitchin to make amazing "discoveries."

Due to his arrogance, and claims of being the only one able to translate the tablets, he is shunned by other ancient scholars and stands alone with his belief about Nibiru (apart from the conspiracy theory community, and his followers)

So despite all this information discrediting Sitchin, why do people still believe in it?

And whats this about Nibiru only being visible from the Southern pole. Anyone, that knows basic astronomy knows that if something is visible at the southern most point of the globe, then it is visible from the entire southern hemisphere. Considering that none of the observatories and private astronomers have found anything to idicate an enormous planet (or star in some cases) is hurtling towards us, then still why is this considered a plausible theory? Also, some Nibiru'ers claim that it is hiding behind the sun, which is why we cant see it, again, this is impossible.

Another point to consider is the failed appearance of it in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, and late 2008. If a prophecy fails to come true on more than one occasion, why continue to believe it?

So I dont understand why people are getting all worked up about it, there's no evidence, people are taking the word of an economist (Sitchin was an economist of all things), and worse of all negelecting all the evidence that points towards the Nibiru theory being unplausible.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

jcolavito.tripod.com...

www.doomsdayguide.org...

Thoughts on this?

Just to add, the first link is from a real ancient text scholar, he has tax returns to prove it

admin edit: removed "not nice name" from title. No reason to sling names regardless of one's opinion of the person.

[edit on 1-21-2009 by Springer]

Well if he is correct and the other translaters incorrect, it explains many things. For example, our understanding and belief turns from magic and miracles to science, ET and advanced technology. I do believe some of what he says, and von daniken and pye.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I disagree with the notion that Mr. Sitchin is all about making a fast buck from selling his books. I think the man honestly believed in his translations of ancient Sumerian texts and was truly passionate about his theories. Like any theory that challenges the status quo and appears outlandish, his theories have drawn considerable criticism. Certainly Sigmund Freud and countless others have experienced the exact same reaction from the scientific community and public at large when he presented them back in the 1890's. Freud’s theories of the unconscious mind, the Id, the Ego, the Super Ego are all mainstream psychological terms now. Many of Freud’s defense mechanisms have found their way into our everyday language; words like Denial, Projection and Transference are commonly used. For anyone who has studied Freud’s Psychoanalysis theory of the unconscious mind, it becomes completely plausible that he was on to something because nothing else comes close to explaining why people behave as they do. And I believe it’s the same with Zarachiah Sitchin’s theories about the planet Nibiru, the Anunnaki, and their involvement in Mankind's origins and civilizations. Yes, it does sound far fetched and even crazy. But if viewed with an open mind, it doesn’t sound so far fetched to me at all.

Let’s consider some basic facts:
Historical and archeological evidence suggest that there was a world-wide deluge. Geologists and archeologists have been finding sea shells and other marine shells and remains on top of mountains for hundreds of years. Geological strata investigations show that the earth was covered with water. A Prof. Wooley has opined that the Great Deluge (of Prophet Noah) happened in 4000 B.C., which agrees with Mr. Sitchin's timeline. The Bible says it was caused by Yahweh, Mr. Sitchin theorizes based on ancient Sumerian texts, including the Epic of Gilgamesh that it was brought about by Enlil; the leader of the Anunnaki who became angry that Anunnaki were engaging is sexual relations with earthly women. Many people don’t believe it ever happened and is just a myth. I personally believe that the great flood is a factual, historical occurrence, and I am open to anyone’s theory or evidence as to how it did come about. Or proof that it never happened at all.

What about UFO’s? With the overwhelming evidence from eye witness accounts, photographs, videos and personal encounters, how could anyone deny their existence? Yet there are still skeptics that deny they exist. I saw a UFO myself in north East England. I noticed an extremely bright star sitting very low in the sky, just above the roof lines of neighboring houses. I was curious why I’d never noticed such a bright star sitting so low in the sky before. I was looking at the bright silvery white star when suddenly it changed color to bright blue, then bright red, then back to bright white. Now I was really into watching it very closely. As I sat there watching, it went through the same 3 color sequence change 3 times, then slowly faded away. So if we have been aware of UFOs within our atmosphere for several hundreds of years, why is it so hard to accept that they’ve been visiting our planet for millennia? I personally believe that UFOs have been coming to earth and getting involved with whatever species of life they found since before recorded history. Just watching a few episodes of the History Channel’s series Ancient Aliens may create some interest in the subject, or get some people thinking. So why is the possibility of alien visitors landing on earth circa 450,000 B.C. so outrageous? If the ancient texts aren’t convincing enough, kindly consider the pictographs that seem to support the texts. Or at least have an open mind.

One thing I find interesting is Mr. Sitchin’s translation of ancient texts and pictographs to describe “Rocketships” that the Anunnaki used for space travel. And yes, I have seen several ancient pictographs from Egypt, Sumer, and Mesoamerica that appear to show astronauts sitting in a rocket type craft with fire and smoke from the tail section. Nowadays, it appears that modern aliens use a much more advanced propulsion system, possibly anti-gravity or magnetic in nature. But consider this; couldn’t the Anunnaki be developing more advanced technology themselves? And no longer rely on their primitive rocket propelled systems from 450,000 B.C.? I once read a quote by Werner Von Braun the head of Nazi rocket development and later a member of NASA. When asked how he and other Nazi scientists were able to conceive and develop such futuristic weapon systems, he said, “We were helped by them.” When asked to he was referring to, he admitted that the Nazi’s had help from extraterrestrials. There are reports of the U.S. government meeting with Grays and forming an alliance. In exchange for technological information from the Grays, the government would allow them genetic experimentation with certain limitations. It makes perfect sense to me that aliens would trade their obsolete technology to keep us from becoming a threat to their superiority. Does anyone remember all those cattle mutilations in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico back in the 70s and early 80s? Isn’t it interesting that the infamous Dulce base is located in northern New Mexico? I know someone who claims that she has sat on the sand dunes in southern Colorado and watched UFOs fly directly into a mountain. Not over or around the mountain, but directly into the side of it. Makes me wonder of the opening is actually a hologram giving the appearance of a solid mountain. At any rate, can anyone offer a more plausible theory of what the cattle mutilations were, if not alien experimentation?

Below is a list of various aspects of ancient Sumerian Civilization dating from about 4,000 B.C. for your consideration: They suddenly developed advanced knowledge and study of Astronomy and Astrology, Cities, Temples, Kingship, Laws, Judicial Court, Juries, Writing, Record Keeping, Streets, Multi-Story Buildings, Schools, Marketplaces, International Trade, Weights and Measures, The Wheel, Carts, Domestication of Animals, Land Management, Irrigation, Agriculture, Granaries, Ships, Navigation, Wharves, Metallurgy, Medicine, Surgery, Textile Making, Brick Construction, Kiln Baking, Musical Notes, Instruments, Dance, Acrobatics, Artisanship, Zoos, Warfare and Prostitution. How did so much develop almost over night? Especially since there is no record of any developmental stages preceding the great flood. So… how did it come about? And…how did it come about on various places on earth, all without any connection to the other? How did the ancient Egyptians go from desert nomads to building such an advanced civilization? Why did they have such an obsession with Orion’s Belt and Sirius the Dog Star?

The Sumerians as well many other Ancient Civilizations and tribes (the Dogon and Hopi’s as an example) give full credit for the knowledge and foundations of civilization to have been taught to them by, “Those who from the Heavens to Earth had come.” The Sumerians called them “DIN.GIR” (The Righteous One’s of the Rocketships), the Akkadians called them “Ilu” (The Lofty Ones), The Canaanites and Phoenicians called them “Ba’-al” meaning Lord. Certain Native American tribes refer to them as “Space Brothers.” Sargon the Great claimed to be the son of Ishtar, and specifically stated that his kingship, kingdom and was given to him by the god Laguda.

Mr. Sitchin’s descriptions of the Anunnaki as egotistical, petty, vindictive, pugnacious, jealous, competitive, angry, mistrusting and possessive makes perfect sense as to why we humans display the exact same characteristics. And aren’t we supposed to share their DNA according to Sitchin? In one of Mr. Sitchin’s books, he says, “There is no doubt at all that Yahweh (the God of Israel) was the Sumerian god Ishkur, also known as the Storm God." Now it makes perfect sense to me how Yahweh could be so fickle, angry, vindictive and punitive. If as Mr. Sitchin theorizes, many of the Anunnaki beings were related i.e., grandfathers, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters. And according to him each relative was given his or her own parcel of land to develop. It also makes sense why each ancient civilization had their own god i.e., Marduk, Ishtar, Chemosh, Sin, Innana, Ahura-Mazda and Quetzalcoatl just to name a few. And why there was so much friction between the alien gods.

May I suggest that perhaps Mr. Sitchin’s theories are not so far fetched as many believe? Why not relax any rigid preconceived beliefs and look at Mr. Sitchin’s writing with an open mind. If something sounds preposterous to you, try to envision an alternative theory and kindly share that with this community.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join