It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tents in desert reveal Israeli plan to transfer Gazans to Egypt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Tents in desert reveal Israeli plan to transfer Gazans to Egypt

www.imemc.org

"Outside the general Hospital in Egyptian Rafah a city of tents has sprung up. I counted 200. But the soldiers there told me they have many more and can set them up immediately. They said the beds and furnishings for all the camps are ready. I was also told that other camps are being set up, in el-Arish and other locations. I was told these camps were being set up for 'the Palestinian refugees.'”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rete-eco.it[/u rl]
[url=http://dotcommonsense.blog-city.com/up_to_5000_tents_appear_in_egyptian_rafah_for_gaza_refugees.htm]dotcommonsense.blog-city.com

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So is this the true strategy to bombard and buldoze these peoples houses so they can willingly relocate them to a nice controlable spot in the dessert.

I can imagine that these people are tired of beeing pushed around for so long.
Increddible how the western nations turn a blind eye to the intimidation of the Gaza people.

www.imemc.org

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have to call BS on this 'send them to Egypt' thing.

Egypt doesn't want them. They even closed the border so that none of them can get in. The Palestinians misbehave so badly that none of the Arab countries want them, that's why they get pushed off onto Israel.

Nope. They won't be sent to Egypt. Egypt knows better than to take them.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How do the Palestinians "misbehave so badly"? They resist domination and its misbehaving?
True though that Egypt doesn't want them, I think its more a sense of 'we havent got the room' rather than we just plain dont like you folk.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Egypt doesn't want them. They even closed the border so that none of them can get in. The Palestinians misbehave so badly that none of the Arab countries want them, that's why they get pushed off onto Israel.

Maybe you would care to explain how you think the "Palestinians misbehave so badly" ?

It looks that the road is beeing cleared for refuge camps in Egypt.
I suppose they are still talking about how many billions of "aid" they would get for it first.

"The Egyptian government, supported by national and international humanitarian bodies, is preparing in case of necessity," the head of the Egyptian Red Crescent Mamduh Gabr said.

"We should be ready to deal with" an influx of Palestinians in the Sinai peninsula which borders the Gaza Strip, he said, adding that it was up to the Egyptian government to decide on whether to open the border.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hamas the murdering extremist terrorist kill Palestinians.
The tents are for those smart enough to flee the reign of terror of Hamas terrorist organization in Gaza.
Gaza the land that the Israeli people gave to the Gazan's.
Not to Hamas.
Just more Jew hate religious extremist propaganda here.Nothing new.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Maybe you would care to explain how you think the "Palestinians misbehave so badly" ?

It looks that the road is beeing cleared for refuge camps in Egypt.
I suppose they are still talking about how many billions of "aid" they would get for it first.

"The Egyptian government, supported by national and international humanitarian bodies, is preparing in case of necessity," the head of the Egyptian Red Crescent Mamduh Gabr said.

"We should be ready to deal with" an influx of Palestinians in the Sinai peninsula which borders the Gaza Strip, he said, adding that it was up to the Egyptian government to decide on whether to open the border.
www.abc.net.au...

If this really happens then great. Get the kids and civilians out of Dodge and move in to clear out the cowards better known has Hamas. Turn them all into Humus.

Although, I would still expect to see the Hamas terrorists running around with kids strapped to their backs and RPGs in their hands.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

you really sound like a very angry person, Israel was kind enough to give a little strip of land to the Palestinians

Lets see ,Israel is 22,072 km2 or 8,522 sq mile with a population of 7,282,0002 people.
Gaza 360 km2 /139 sq mile with a population of 1,481,080
now Israel has roughly 18 times more population yet hold 62 times more land.
Some one better at math can probably get better figures than mine, but it really does look like Israel got the lions share of the land.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
How do the Palestinians "misbehave so badly"?

THEFT complaints against Palestinians by Egyptians

NY SUN - Palestinians kicked out of Lebanon

Palestinian Refugee Research - discussing Lebanon and Palestinians

Deseret News - Lebanon forced to shut out Palestinians

BBC News - Palestinians kicked out of Jordan

BLack September in Jordan

Why Jordan expelled the PLO

Israel News discussing Jordan and Palestinians

"The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan," said King Hussein of Jordan, in 1981.

"Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate," Prince Hassan of the Jordanian National Assembly was quoted as saying on February 2, 1970.

EGYPT isn't going to take a bunch of misbehaving ex-Jordanians/ex-syrians/ex-lebanese. No one wants them. And for good reason. They can't behave themselves. And it's not only with the Jews that they can't get along. Their fellow Muslims don't want them so they push them off onto Israel.

They went from Jordan to Syria to Lebanon to trying to insinuate themselves into Israel. NO ONE WANTS THEM - and for good reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Get the kids and civilians out of Dodge and move in to clear out the cowards better known has Hamas. Turn them all into Humus.

Although, I would still expect to see the Hamas terrorists running around with kids strapped to their backs and RPGs in their hands.

Don't you think most of the people in Gaza would be fleeing from the bombing campaigns and their aftermath.
Many homes where destroyed and many places are contaminated with DU.
Lack of food water and medicine, thats what people are fleeing from.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Get the kids and civilians out of Dodge and move in to clear out the cowards better known has Hamas. Turn them all into Humus.

Don't you think most of the people in Gaza would be fleeing from the bombing campaigns and their aftermath.
Many homes where destroyed and many places are contaminated with DU.
Lack of food water and medicine, thats what people are fleeing from.

They had no where to flee during the bombings. Even if they tried to flee, Hamas would put and end to that with a bullet in their backs.

If they can build the refugee camps in Egypt great. Now sweep out Hamas and rebuild. Time to move on. Will it happen? No

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What was that place that Moses came from before Abraham conquored "Canaan the land of the Philistines"?... ohhhhh that's right. Egypt. Maybe all the Israelis have finally realised that they've settled in the wrong part of the world and have decided to go back to the desert in Egypt where they came from.

...wishful thinking.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So is this the true strategy to bombard and buldoze these peoples houses so they can willingly relocate them to a nice controlable spot in the dessert.

I can imagine that these people are tired of beeing pushed around for so long.
Increddible how the western nations turn a blind eye to the intimidation of the Gaza people.

www.imemc.org

If this is the will of God, if this is the way of God, if this is how God wants his people to behave, then I want nothing to do with this God.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

i doubt flyer would ever live a day in the shoes of the palestinians
i doubt she would be forced out her home anytime soon and sure doubt her house would be buldozed by someone claiming the plot of Land belonged to their American Indian ancesters and they have returned to reclaim it.

on topic, Just like Nazis relocated Jews
Israelis are doing the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

God does not dictate our path, we have a choice in what we do. I guess that is why there is heaven and hell, what we do here is what decides where we go when we get there. It just seems as though hell is probably very over crowded.

Don't lose faith, there are good people too.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Yet many have claimed that they are only following the commands of their God. That they are his chosen and that he gave the land to them. That it is their duty to cleanse it and claim it. I am hearing this not only from people from Israel I am hearing this from many American Christians. Are these people drugged? I can not see how they can accept that God would order or want this to happen. Either people are being duped or the God that we thought we knew and loved is Satanic.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

No one can tell you what to believe. Believe what you feel is right.

This isnt a religious thread, so back to the topic.

If the Palestinians leave and go to eygpt they will be refused a right of return like the refugees from 1948. They will be doomed to be desert dwellers. They can't leave or they will be gypsies and lose their cultural identity.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Thank you the reminder. I do suffer from flight if ideas and my conditioning does cause me to make that religious connection every time I hear about conflicts in the middle east. I know that religion has nothing to do with these conflicts but it is often used as an excuse. Please endure this last religious comment for I am signing off.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i doubt flyer would ever live a day in the shoes of the palestinians

I doubt bodrul would actually read my response before posting anti-flyer bunk.

on topic, Just like Nazis relocated Jews
Israelis are doing the same.

So did the Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, and Egyptians all also act like Nazis? Afterall .. IF YOU HAD READ MY POST you would see that EVERYONE kicks the 'Palestinians' out and it's because of their own behavior.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i dont really see them flattening Palestinian homes and kicking them off their property and using cluster bombs on them.

are they doing that flyer?
did i miss something,

also since you bring that up
remind you of anyone? no one wanted the Jews after ww2?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join