It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi I'm new to this forum.
I just want to get an opinion about this issue. I am a bit skeptic.

A while ago under my chest where my ribcage is i had a series of about 4-5 dots in a straight line going down diagonally. I thought maybe i slept wrong or leaned on something.. but then again i would have felt the pain.. anyways i didn’t think much of it.. i saw the same thing a few months later just re-appear for a few days and then they dissapeared again. There was no pain or no itching rash or nothing like that around it just a series of dots on my skin.

i have been reading some abduction threads something about a certain blood type gets picked up but i havent checked my type. i dont know. do you think this is an sign of abduction? any thoughts let me know

thanks heaps

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
yup you were abducted

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by leopa_6291

Yeah you've been abducted. You'll find you've only one kidney, your heart is on the other side of your ribcage and they've stolen your avatar and replaced it with a 404 error message - the alien fiends!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
stay away from those philipino man ladys

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leopa_6291

Well if you believe in abductions I'd say yes, though the same thing also happened in a few "possession" stories that I've read, a kid has a few marks on them for a few days due to demons or what not then goes away. Same goes for abductions though few marks then goes away. I'd say yeah maybe? But I don't have a vast arsenal of knowledge on U.F.O abductions or anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
hey there are some indicators.

*strange marks on body
*remembering strong white light
*seeing a UFO recently
*strange dreams of aliens
*signs that you've been outside during the night

Remember anything like this?

and if these become a problem you can stop them at stopabductions.com

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Are you guys serious? I honestly don't know anything about abduction but I would think you would need to know a little more than what the OP told you. Are you kidding?

new topics

top topics

join