It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama- Lies, which Obama did you vote for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Probably the first video since obamas inauguration, that proves that obama is liar and a cheat..

There is no way for anyone denounce this video, its there plain as day light in your face.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
NEITHER!
I stand not guilty! You will all reap the benefits of not "throwing you're vote away" and voting like good little citizens for the two main powers.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
All politicians lie, this is a given good video BTW! star for you, I didn't vote either so I'm not guilty as well

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is only the beginning... whoever created this video should be doing the same with all his public showings.... He's using neuro linguistic programming NLP on you all and it shows... the misquote during his inauguration was no slip up, I believe it was planned... it means less and doesn't mean squat as an oath of office. Just another slap in the face to the american people and like someone stated, a statement for the elite.... I will execute. Programming...

Read about it before you say I'm wrong... I've read extensively on NLP for 25yrs...

Rgds
S&F ('
')

[edit on 21-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Fortunately I voted for REAL CHANGE. Not FAUX-CHANGE .

I voted Constitution Party. The only REAL change could come from voting Constitution Party, or Libertarian, or Green, etc. Voting for Democrat or Republican would not change things for the better. It would only be a continuation of the course America is on and it would only insure the Bildebergers continue to run the country.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
But, but, but, but....chope! He promised chope.

I heard a bunch of interviews with his supporters at the event and they were all dumbfounded he wants more bailouts and more war and more patriot act related BS.

Does anybody think before they vote or were all they all just caught up in a wave of chope?

S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

tut tut tut AND SO IT BEGINS..........................

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Im not here to defend Obama, I think hes just another politician myself.
But honestly lets look at what he said.This video looks to twist his words.

I am the only major candidate who opposed this war from the begining, and as President I will end it.
This is why as President I will make the fight against Alqueda and the Taliban, the top priority that it should be.
He IS TALKING ABOUT THE IRAQ WAR!
Afghanistan and Alqueda are an international effort against terrorism.
Iraq was nothing to do with that.It was a personal war from GWB to make uber profits for his corporations.And steal tax payers money.
And Obama will end the Iraq war.

I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending.
That's why ive proposed an additional 1 billion dollars in non military assistance each year.
I will cut investments, in unproven missile defense systems, I will not weaponize space, I will slow our development of future combat systems.
We need more troops more helicopters more satellites more predator drones, in the afghan border region.

He is talking about the waste of tax payers money, that GWB and his cronies, put into these stupid unnecessary things, in order for there own private corporations to steal tax payers money.Haliburton, KBR etc etc.
Like missile defense shields and the Iraq war.
Afghanistan is a real problem.Its an international problem, and if left un dealt with will just keep sending terrorists to our shores.No one in the international community other than supporters of terrorists says we shouldn't be in Afghanistan.Only Iraq.

Im not going to go through the rest of the things because it just goes on and on.
However this video is chopped up on purpose to try and twist Obama's words.
And is not any kind of proof of lies or anything else.Everything this man says in this video is true, and is more in reality than GWB and his Nazi's were.
Just an attempt by a delusional loony to try and derail the future.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Afghanistan is a real problem.Its an international problem, and if left un dealt with will just keep sending terrorists to our shores.No one in the international community other than supporters of terrorists says we shouldn't be in Afghanistan.

If Obama believes in "terrorists", then that proves he is controlled by the same people who controlled the Decider.

Obama will be seen as the person who tries to do good for the people, but fails because of the mess he was left with.

It's all been set up for him, all he has to do is enjoy the ride.

Good video. Proves he is just another deceiver.

[edit on 22/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I agree with NuclearPaul... Obama was handed control of a sinking ship, not much he can do right now, and no matter who had been elected, it'd be more than four years to set anything right.

And, since everyone else mentioned it, I voted for Nader. *sighs*

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Funny how he blew smoke up the democrats keister,do you really think he will do anything different?say what you will but the same people who are behind war put Obama in as a new puppet,I think in a year or so we will all wish Bush was still in office

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am the only major candidate who opposed this war from the begining, and as President I will end it.

1 - He wasn't even in the US senate when the votes were cast.

2 - He DID NOT ALWAYS oppose the war. In fact, at one point he said that he and Bush AGREED in this matter.

3 - He won't be ending it. It's already scheduled to be scaled back and our troops are already scheduled to come home. Obama will take credit for 'ending it' though. Betchya.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Brilliant video. Although it is difficult for half of the nation to comprehend while wearing a hoodwink and earplugs.

Reality is going to be a cruel beast for all of Obama's believers when the hoodwinks and plugs finally fall off.

Obama campaigned like the master illusionists that he and his handlers are. THe followers were to distracted by his shiny pearly whites to actually understand the truth.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh please, whoever edited that video together was obviously a fan of Michael Moore. Now, I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for McCain and I hated Ron Paul; however, aside from the tricky editing done in this video: why does it seem so shocking whenever we find out that a politician lied?

Come on people, that's like expecting a prostitute to be a virgin.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Im not here to defend Obama, I think hes just another politician myself.
But honestly lets look at what he said.This video looks to twist his words.

This is why as President I will make the fight against Alqueda and the Taliban, the top priority that it should be.
He IS TALKING ABOUT THE IRAQ WAR!
Afghanistan and Alqueda are an international effort against terrorism.
Iraq was nothing to do with that.It was a personal war from GWB to make uber profits for his corporations.And steal tax payers money.
And Obama will end the Iraq war.

I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending.
That's why ive proposed an additional 1 billion dollars in non military assistance each year.
I will cut investments, in unproven missile defense systems, I will not weaponize space, I will slow our development of future combat systems.
We need more troops more helicopters more satellites more predator drones, in the afghan border region.

He is talking about the waste of tax payers money, that GWB and his cronies, put into these stupid unnecessary things, in order for there own private corporations to steal tax payers money.Haliburton, KBR etc etc.
Like missile defense shields and the Iraq war.
Afghanistan is a real problem.Its an international problem, and if left un dealt with will just keep sending terrorists to our shores.No one in the international community other than supporters of terrorists says we shouldn't be in Afghanistan.Only Iraq.

Im not going to go through the rest of the things because it just goes on and on.
However this video is chopped up on purpose to try and twist Obama's words.
And is not any kind of proof of lies or anything else.Everything this man says in this video is true, and is more in reality than GWB and his Nazi's were.
Just an attempt by a delusional loony to try and derail the future.

Thank you I was going to post something along these lines. I have had many post attacked the same way ie take a small snippet of my post quote it and use in against me or to try and make me look redicules, the media also use this tactic. I agree with the theme of the post though it is a bad way to argue. One must always remember the vast majority of politicians are blatant lairs, and the ones that don't are crazy according to the media. Anybody who thought Obama would bring true change is delusional or watches to much tv.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm proud to say I didn't vote for either Obama and if these moron ptb's
keep running our country into the ground that will never change,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

WISH BUSH WAS STILL IN OFFICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
No F'kn way. Bush is by far the worst president that we ever had. In my opinion he is luck that this country is doing so bad because if it wasn't I bet the international community would be begging to bring him up on war crimes. Obama has been handed a cluster F**K and was told ok you fix it. What a lot of you Obama haters fail to see is he did not start this mess. If we never voted bush in for the second term we would not be as bad as we are now. Bush was spending billions BILLIONS a day on this war in Iraq. He knew that there were WMD he want to make money and settle a score because daddy could not oust him. Even though I voted for Obama I will say that I do not agree with everything he is doing right now but he is doing a hell of a lot better then bush did

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

Obama has been handed a cluster F**K and was told ok you fix it. What a lot of you Obama haters fail to see is he did not start this mess.
didn't he run for office and ask to be elected?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmotley
Obama has been handed a cluster F**K and was told ok you fix it. What a lot of you Obama haters fail to see is he did not start this mess.

Please pardon me if I am mistaken, but wasn't it "SENATOR" Obama prior to his election as POTUS!? Did he not play a part in policies, practices and law-making prior to his election!? I'm afarid that what you Obama lovers fail to see is that he was a part of the problem, a cause of the problem. Now he simply exacerbates the problem by taking everything you whiners complained about Bush doing, doing the exact same thing and multiplying it three-fold - like the deficit spending!?

Finally, nobody handed anything off to the chosen one and told him to fix it. He VOLUNTARILY campaigned for the job. Although he had many armed men following him around, I do not recall a single one with a gun pointed at Barry directing him to become POTUS - or else!

You see, YOU are EXACTLY the problem with this country. You are so mired in and blinded by your obviously partisan beliefs that you are completely unable to see the forest for the trees. I wonder what it will take to wake people like you up!?!?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
it's way too early to judge obama

new topics

top topics

join