It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien eggs left at crop circle?

page: 1

join
share:
reg

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi, the area were i live, (wakefield, west yorkshire. England) as been having a spate of UFO sightings lately and the local paper as opened up a site with reports of the sightings and what not, anyhow I was reading through the sightings and this one caught my eye:
www.wakefieldexpress.co.uk...
It doesn't tell much only that a school was sealed off when what seemed like "alien eggs" were found inside a crop circle in the school grounds, theres a video on the page too but it wont work for me, (damm computer). So what do you guys think?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Haha, sorry I found that amusing, I seriously laughed really loud. But im not laughing because I think it's bogus. I actually don't know what to think about it. Just the thought of aliens leaving eggs in the middle of the field tickles me ever so.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Time to buy an incubator!

...and a shotgun, in case something undesirable hatches out

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think it was faked also by the kids, since that took place in October 2008 and there is nothing else about it that I could find.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It was just the Gray's returning three abductees. Don't worry the MIB got them and they are safe some where in the Vatican catacombs now.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Uhhh... watch the video. First off, the kids are fondling the evidence. Dont think radioactive oviporous spheres would be allowed into the hands of children. Secondly, the teachers ADMITS TO CREATING THE IDEA!!!

reg

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Uhhh... watch the video. First off, the kids are fondling the evidence. Dont think radioactive oviporous spheres would be allowed into the hands of children. Secondly, the teachers ADMITS TO CREATING THE IDEA!!!

Thanks for the info, like i said my comp wouldnt let me watch the video, i just thought it was weird they would get the police in to seal it off, shouldn't they get done for wasting police time?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Maybe the teachers are themselves aliens? Like in the movie "The Faculty".

Maybe this "school project" was just a ruse to throw the scent off?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It was a school field trip. Not a hoax UFO encounter but one organised by the teachers. Basically a copycat of this one News Source

reg

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
It was a school field trip. Not a hoax UFO encounter but one organised by the teachers. Basically a copycat of this one News Source

Mystery solved
i guess this thread can be closed.... sorry everyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reg

Thanks for the info, like i said my comp wouldnt let me watch the video, i just thought it was weird they would get the police in to seal it off, shouldn't they get done for wasting police time?

You know, since it was a thing created by the teacher as entertainment for the kids, Im willing to bet that she didnt call it in as an emergency.

The cops were most likely there voluntariliy. I would bet that she went up to the station told them of her idea, got a few off duty cops willing to bring their cars down and make it seem like a big deal.

I dont feel the cops time was wasted. the cops that were there wre probably off duty and volunteered to be in on it. I could be wrong.

I suppose she could have called the police faking an emergency and making a false police report but I doubt it

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hmmm... I got me a hankerin' for an alien omelet!

IRM

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Haha yeah Im sure the cops would love to help out. there are parts of the world not covered in crime...
...or maybe they're aliens too! muahahahaha... and so forth

top topics

join