It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama "The Beast"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I logged onto the front page of Yahoo yesterday to read about Obama's new limousine supposedly nicknamed "The Beast" by the Secret Service. I snagged this link from some Hindu website just googling "Obama Beast": www.hindu.com... Could this be coincidence? Perhaps, but the shoe is fitting better each day.

I now believe that the NWO set us up for Obama. In order to get the support for a black president America needed to be exposed to a model failure president, ala Bush. After eight years, and judging by the elections, America was primed for a drastic change. The question of "Why Obama?" is what I don't know. Couldn't someone else have worked, or is he key for some big event?

What do you all think? It sure is strange to see the following not only Americans have for Obama, but the welcome he is receiving around the world. I have a friend who sent me a message that in three years we will see Obama as a dictator. Could Bush have been the scapegoat to set up the tools for Obama's reign?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maybe it's his favorite "X-Men" character.

It's nothing IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude now or anything...

But everytime an obama thread pops up i vomit a bit in my mouth...

i've had my fill of it, it's over now, it's ALL been discussed to death already..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
or maybe his wife call him the beast, bed affairs u know

or maybe they call the car the beast cuz it's ugly...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is simple if you KNOW and you can know if you quit looking at the deception that is known as Revelation:

The Whore of Babylon = Any form of Zionism (to clarify.. not the Jewish people.. but the deceivers who helped bring about the following religion to control so many) and Christianity (catholicism, evangelical, etc.. anything that worships rather than recognizes the Truth)

The Beast = The governments that they rode on.. Egypt, Rome, England, America

Come on lost sheep... did you not know the mystery is exposed in the sphinx??

[edit on 21-1-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
his limo is called "The Beast" because its over six foot tall and has better security than any other presidents limo so far.

The vehicle, referred to by the Secret Service as “the beast,” will reportedly feature heavy armor that is at least 5 inches thick and comes complete with run-flat tires, bulletproof glass and a completely sealed interior to ward off a chemical attack, among many other high-tech security features.

wonkette.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
odd also that he paused on saying:

'I will execute....................'

i know..its probably nothing...but after reading threads here for months it sort of jumped out at me..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My 2 cents on the matter: I was never an Obama fan myself. I remained 'aloof' so to speak when Obama won the elections in Nov '08. But after seeing all the excitement and fiasco America (and the world) displayed, it got me scratching my head. What a shower of praise he received at the inauguration...deserving of the title 'God'. One person I know even referred to him as 'our hope'. And now him limo 'The Beast'. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. It's just one of those things that makes you go 'Hmmm....'

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbeans21
Perhaps, but the shoe is fitting better each day.

Could you elaborate on this more please?

Not a one liner.

new topics

top topics

join