Protect the Pineal Gland!!!

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What if we start to achieve some serious life-extension technologies that allow us to live, say, 300 years, but we didn't realize that we were neglecting something subtle, such as the reduced output of '___' from our pineal gland? The pineal gland starts to calcify early in life and slowly produces less and less melatonin. If '___' also reduces at the same rate, then that may mean that we would have less and less intense spiritual experiences the older we get. I suppose we would have to start supplementing. Where's my Centrum Rainbow?




posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSingularity
 


It probably calcifies in most people from lack of use



posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
WARNING
This is what happened to one dude that stimulated his Pineal Gland a bit too much!



It's Hollywood right - which means it HAS to be true!

IRM



posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


I dunno, that looks kinda fake.


Yeah, I think I should send mine a stimulus check.



posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSingularity
 


LOL! It's from the HP Lovecraft movie, "From Beyond". One of my all time faves!

IRM



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


Really? Then that makes two of his movies where someone's pineal gland popped out of their forehead to take a look around; the other being the Reanimator!

Here some some cool vids about it and Dr. Straussman:

www.disclose.tv...

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity
Really? Then that makes two of his movies where someone's pineal gland popped out of their forehead to take a look around; the other being the Reanimator!


TWO?

Sounds like someone wants to scare people away from the idea..



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

TWO?

Sounds like someone wants to scare people away from the idea..


No, at least three. I just saw a pic for Bride of the Re-Animator... she was pretty fugly too.

Nah, I'm not scared. '___' is totally natural and organic, so it's good for you. I think as soon as they legalize it, since it's produced by our own bodies, then I will come out with a new energy drink called Pineal Power! Yes, "PP In A Can" will sell like hotcakes.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity
What if we start to achieve some serious life-extension technologies that allow us to live, say, 300 years, but we didn't realize that we were neglecting something subtle, such as the reduced output of '___' from our pineal gland? The pineal gland starts to calcify early in life and slowly produces less and less melatonin. If '___' also reduces at the same rate, then that may mean that we would have less and less intense spiritual experiences the older we get. I suppose we would have to start supplementing. Where's my Centrum Rainbow?


I heard that FLuoride is bad for the pineal gland, it calcifies the fluid inside it. Yea, it was that David Wilcock guy, he said it on that 2012 youtube series, I stopped using fluoride toothpast, I just thought it couldnt be worse than the poisoned one..



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey man I stopped brushing my teeth all together... and look at me.

Yeah... Im all awake like you wish you were. Suck it!

But seriously older people really do have a lack of spiritual experiences. It seems as though they just stopped trying or something. I try to have spiritual conversations with my parents and even grandparents and they all say the exact same thing. "You do what you want to do, youve got to live life your way." Like things that arnt even related to what Im talking about. Old people are not very spiritual.

P.S. I also barely eat.. I guess Im clear on the flouride. Oh yeah. Wasnt kidding about the teeth either. I wont conform. Havent even used deodorant in about a month.


I eat wheat bread with delly meat most of the time... I do use processed cheese GAH! Oh well. It tastes damn good.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There is probably something to the Pineal or pinecone

David Wilcock explains a little about it
www.redicecreations.com...
Book Ark of Millions of Years Volume3
2012
EJ Clark & B. Alexander Agnew



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Hey man I stopped brushing my teeth all together... and look at me.

Yeah... Im all awake like you wish you were. Suck it!

But seriously older people really do have a lack of spiritual experiences. It seems as though they just stopped trying or something. I try to have spiritual conversations with my parents and even grandparents and they all say the exact same thing. "You do what you want to do, youve got to live life your way." Like things that arnt even related to what Im talking about. Old people are not very spiritual.

P.S. I also barely eat.. I guess Im clear on the flouride. Oh yeah. Wasnt kidding about the teeth either. I wont conform. Havent even used deodorant in about a month.


I eat wheat bread with delly meat most of the time... I do use processed cheese GAH! Oh well. It tastes damn good.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]


No deodorant? you rebel you! I bet your social life is through the roof
Not brushing your teeth at all??Ya that's the way to "sock it to the man"



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

TWO?

Sounds like someone wants to scare people away from the idea..


No, at least three. I just saw a pic for Bride of the Re-Animator... she was pretty fugly too.

Nah, I'm not scared. '___' is totally natural and organic, so it's good for you. I think as soon as they legalize it, since it's produced by our own bodies, then I will come out with a new energy drink called Pineal Power! Yes, "PP In A Can" will sell like hotcakes.


Nice thought
but til then keep prepping the bark



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981
 


Social Life?
Why do you think I joined this forum?



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111
 


Thats a pretty good link.



posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I avoid fluoride as well, but I still brush my teeth. And I wear natural deodorant. Remember, balance is the key. We primates use tools. There is nothing wrong with that. Even some birds use tools to break open eggs. Just using your teeth is using a tool. Let's not go overboard and reject every advancement.

Surely, if you think that we are all one with our environment, then that means it's OK to use things in our environment as tools. After all, they are a part of us and the whole. So, pick up a toothbrush and brush your teeth. It will make your breath nice and fresh and others will enjoy kissing you, which, again, brings you into contact with more of the world in a most intimate way!

Do you use toilet paper?



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity
I avoid fluoride as well, but I still brush my teeth. And I wear natural deodorant. Remember, balance is the key. We primates use tools. There is nothing wrong with that. Even some birds use tools to break open eggs. Just using your teeth is using a tool. Let's not go overboard and reject every advancement.

Do you use toilet paper?


Floride is bad, but the other thing is natural enhansed Pheromones, that's the ticket.

As to the tissue issue, some people don't, they did a study on this, have sorce but do not want to relive this information at this time.
Butt it's refered to as human pellets, had chance incounter with some one who produced these, they had complained about use of tissue paper.
While tracking Bigfoots in the Himalas we found these that looked like very large footballs, I mean these Bigfoots must also have very large aceholes.

Butt the real question for modern man, woman is how many Trees have you wiped your rear with? Go tissueless save a Tree.



posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Got side tracted on that one, this is great Thread, wish more people were interest in this one it's really got me going.
My Pineal Gland is just vibrating all over it self, the '___' is just running out of all my head, skull orifces. The colors oh the colors man, and how are those geometric shapes fitting together like that that is not possible.

This is really great though, like The Men In Black I, that little guy was sitting at the control panel in that guys head. The Seat of the Soul is in the Pineal Gland so they say.
You must become of one mind that was quote from The Chirst. I could not understand this when first read, I think I do now. You see most every one has two brains and they are often in conflict. My brains were in a argument oneday, the one was saying I'm scared I can't do that the other one said shut up punk what you scared of you coming with me. Ok!
They still haven't told who in charege the left or the right, hard to tell from out here, and once in side I still get lost can't find anything.
Did hear the one tell the other to move over I driving and don't touch nothing, he should have said anything.

Will be selling my extra '___' on e-bay great prices and I take returns





new topics
top topics
 
1

log in

join