It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snow, mud and alien footprints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why don't you ever see alien tracks in the snow or in mud for that matter? It's pretty hard to hide footprints in fresh snow so why has no one ever seen and tracked one? I was out with the dog today enjoying the weather and looking at all the deer and squirrel tracks and it got me thinking about stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I remember reading that, most aliens do not walk on the ground at all, they float from their space ship, so, we cannot see their footprints.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I look at it this way:

If I was a naked Grey prancing around in the forest because my UFO has broken down for the 256017th time or the boss asked me to find someone to anal probe, I wouldnt be stepping in either puddles or cold snow.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A species that may be hundreds of thousands years ahead of us can figure out how NOT to make footprints, if they would like to do so. That's just the first argument that comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hmmm. Say I wanted to avoid alien contact, should I move to the cold wet north? Maybe up in Northern Canda would be good.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

That is where you are at most risk. Since the region is isolated one, there might be a tremendous amount of activity.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
maybe aliens don't like water and that's why they always seem to take farmers and cows in the middle of nowhere? maybe M. Nightshamilongadingdong was on to something with the movie "signs"....think about it...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
hmmm. Say I wanted to avoid alien contact, should I move to the cold wet north? Maybe up in Northern Canda would be good.

Yeah that might work but I guarantee you WON'T like the black flies in May, mosquitoes in June, deer flies and horseflies in July and August

But you make a good point about tracks..

And how about a Blood Hound getting the scent from a sighting scene? Surely them Grays leave a scent trail?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

join