It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canvassing 911 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here's DC911Truth.org's 9/11 pamphlet, they designed for the Obama Inauguration... View brochure PDF (2 pages)

It had me thinking of the Deception Dollars that have various website addresses of interest incorporated in the design... prompting people out of pure curiosity to investigate via internet when they get home/work.

Then i'm reminded of an old cyber colleague of mine from KDX, who would burn 911 documentaries (loose change & 911 mysteries) to dvd discs and hand them out to people he'd meet at social events... night clubs, concerts, conventions etc.

In reflection, it just makes me curious what other approaches are out there, and if anyone here has used any of these with any success. Stories of sheeple's feedback would be interesting, and how you dealt with any negative knee jerk reactions... and was anyone here initially turned onto 911Truth via any of these canvassing techniques? ...and what is the general consensus on the best approaches available?

The intent of this thread is to be an on going quest for "Best Practices" in canvassing.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Toronto 911 Truth Flyer on archive.org

DID YOU KNOW?

1. On 9/11 - WTC7 was the third building to fall that day at 5:20 pm without any plane hitting it?
2. On 9/11 - 4 jumbo jets flew off course for nearly 2 hours with no fighter jets stopping them?
3. On 9/11 - Billions of dollars were made by former CIA employees betting on airline stocks?
4. On 9/11 - Within a few hours and with no investigation Richard Clarke said Osama did it?
5. On 9/11 - Hundreds of NY cops and firefighters were recorded saying they heard explosions?
6. After 9/11 - Governments worldwide immediately passed laws similar to the Patriot Act?
7. After 9/11 - Charlie Sheen in March 06 was among many celebs questioning the official story?
8. After 9/11 - North American Union plans similar to the EU were quietly passed in March 05?
9. After 9/11 - The Canadian Military has 500 people working on PR and a $23 million budget?
10. Before 9/11 - Police in '94 changed to black uniforms for the Multi-Jurisdictional Taskforce?
11. Before 9/11 - Central banks worldwide print money from nothing based on debts we create?

MOVIES TO WATCH

Loose Change - Final Cut | TerrorStorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism
9/11 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions | Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State | Zeitgeist
9/11: The Road to Tyranny | 9/11 Press for Truth: Families | America: Freedom to Fascism
Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement | The Money Masters | Money As Debt

WEBSITES TO CHECK

CanadianActionParty.ca | CuttingThroughTheMatrix.com | PrisonPlanet.com | StopLying.ca
RonPaul2008.com | Toronto911Truth.ca | WTC7.net | 911Blogger.com | 911Truth.org
WeAreChange.org | WhatReallyHappened.com | JackMcLamb.net | VaccineTruth.org

QUESTIONS

1. Why blame the weakest members of society instead of the powerful people who run it?
2. Why argue about what âmight beâ when we âknowâ our food, air and water are poisoned?
3. Why blame people for their decisions without looking at who gives them their opinions?
4. Why accept failing and expensive healthcare instead of asking why we keep getting sicker?
5. Why believe politicians and media whoâve lied before instead of just finding honest people?
6. Why accept problems canât be solved when organizations get billions in funds to solve them?
7. Why blame children for bad behaviour instead of who controls what theyâre taught and fed?
8. Why blame each other for pollution when we used to know corporations were far worse?
9. Why accept being selfish to be happy when as children we knew the opposite was true?
10. Why accept that the media can lie and keep their jobs unless we accept their job is to lie?

print ready pdf format

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I was turned on to 9/11 truth accidentally by someone posting a link to the Loose Change 2E documentary in a private forum several years ago. After watching LC2E, I searched for every other 9/11 documentary that had been made at the time and watched those as well. Then I spent the next few months researching the claims that the documentaries made.

Been in the truth movement for several years now. I'm a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice. And am currently in the process of helping out with Firefighters for 9/11 Truth and their website.

My local 9/11 group, when it was active, would be downtown from around lunch time to quitting time when the streets were busy with the most people. We had a couple different flyers that we handed out and we also handed out DVD's with those flyers. I'd say that was very successful as we had people interested in approaching us as well as us approaching them.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Salute... BoneZ it's great to see you are so involved.

Interesting to see loose change 2E launched your initial awareness... and just like you and the guy at the very beginning of "911 Mysteries"... i also felt a need to reconfirm the claims made by those in the movement.

Curious...
did you find one demographic being more receptive versus another?
Which documentary titles seemed to elicit the best feedback?
And do you have a copy of the flier you handed out?...
if so could you please provide a link or copy of it's contents here?

[edit on 24-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I suppose I didn't really pay attention to demographics. As far as the flyers, they're not online anymore. But the flyer I made had a little bit of info and web addresses to all of the major 9/11 Truth research sites that people could look up and read at home.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
* 2-page Building 7 flyer

* 4-page Building 7 flyer

* 4-page Twin Towers flyer

... all in print-ready PDF format from 911-Research.com

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just made a flyer for Firefighters for 9/11 Truth. Which makes 2 flyers that will be up shortly. I will also be making yet another flyer for them and a 3x5 card with some quick-facts.

new topics

top topics

join