It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

Best intentions, truly, she is my mom *smiles*

you did make me smile with the funny pic

LV

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Maybe Satan is gay

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Hellish-D]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

well the voice of flesh is the ruler of lust...

so mabey

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The voice of spirit is about discipline while the spirit is within the flesh...or matter.

Conquering this body of flesh with the divine nature of the spirit...that is what 'Christ' is about and came to show. I actually believe he was a man that was able to study many religions and see how the divine nature has always been here....so as the nature of the flesh.

Many different kinds of sexual relations, even men and women, are taken for granted and used for ones own personal pleasures...pleasing the flesh.

This is why many with the divine nature are monks or use the same lifestyle as monks, abstaining from all sexual relations. Sexual relations is more about self pleasure...sometimes it involves true love, but most relations are based on a 'need' that one of the people have, such as needing to feel loved or to fill in some emptiness inside them they dont want to face. Many people end up in relations for the wrong reasons....and sex soon becomes a motion...not a act of love.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

what about these monks?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Who knows, if there really is a Satan...which was depicted in the graph given of satan vs. god and the killings in the Bible....mabey that was Satan the men of the OT were using...I consider Satan the voice of flesh (pride, ego, greed, lust)....so if there is a 'being' that we can call Satan and the can rule the minds of greedy men...then mabey it really was Satan (voice of flesh) doing all that instruction of killing....mabey the graph needs adjusted.

If one understands 'divine nature'....they understand, Gods way is a order, not a constant intervention using man to go against given laws.

Just thoughts,
LV

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

"Come together right now, over me"

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Gee, thanks for the intelligent conversation!

Im interested in discussions....I dont come here for comedy central. But on with yourself as you were....Im sure some find it amusing...those who enjoy mocking people and what they stand for. The pics are fun for a moment....but I guess Im just a homely person looking for real discussion.

My point of joining this thread still stands as stating that the reply to Grandma was unnecessary for she stated she didnt believe that was God who did those things.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ITS TRUE HE WAS A HOMO PEDO, THATS WHY ALL THEM PRIEST DO IT TOO< ITS NOT THEIR FAULT, ITS JUST THEIR RELIGION.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

As I stated, I dont take the OT word for word...I believe it to be a misleading of a ego of man.

Thee is everything and Thee spirit is within all things, even those who act in ways of the flesh....but to take the verse you used and say this is reason enough that God can act in harsh heartless hopeless ways doesnt work for me. But if it works for you....then great!

Thee is the maker of spirit and matter....but they both serve a equal purpose and I believe God recycles. You dont have to look far in the nature of the material world to see...nothing is wasted or lost...its all reused and reabsorbed in some way.

Getting in to this topic of sorts is likely going to derail this thread....which I feel I have done enough of. If you are wanting to convince me that those are the words of God....it wont work. There are verses in Isiah that some believe have a earlier origin and have been copied.

Yes, God creates material (evil as its now known) and makes peace.... but this is not proof that God instructed man to go against the nature of the spirit. Its only proof that this material world is not a mistake....it is necessary.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I form the light (spirit) and I create darkness (matter)

This can be interpreted in a few different ways.

Just thoughts,
LV

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The voice of spirit is about discipline while the spirit is within the flesh...or matter.

Conquering this body of flesh with the divine nature of the spirit...that is what 'Christ' is about and came to show. I actually believe he was a man that was able to study many religions and see how the divine nature has always been here....so as the nature of the flesh.

Many different kinds of sexual relations, even men and women, are taken for granted and used for ones own personal pleasures...pleasing the flesh.

This is why many with the divine nature are monks or use the same lifestyle as monks, abstaining from all sexual relations. Sexual relations is more about self pleasure...sometimes it involves true love, but most relations are based on a 'need' that one of the people have, such as needing to feel loved or to fill in some emptiness inside them they dont want to face. Many people end up in relations for the wrong reasons....and sex soon becomes a motion...not a act of love.

True love produces a seed that is the tiniest seed of the field, but when falling on good soil can produce some 30 Generations, some 60 Generations and yet some 100 Generations or what is called a Millennium which ends by Generation not by New Moons and Festivals which the lord hates, but the time of man.

Important, because it is true one must be born of water and blood, which is having offspring, not just by blood...i.e. your life. Blood is required for the Lord by every man, that is, to produce an heir. Indeed to not produce an heir stops the building of the "many mansions" in his fathers house(the one who says "all souls are mine") even future mansions in which you no longer have a portion in if not producing from the talent you've been given.

"As you have been given freely, also give" "Be fruitful and multiply"

Stated by the first law ever given.

"A man must leave his father and mother and cling inside of the woman of him and the two become one flesh"...this is a new generation, a baby...the son of man to suffer. The only salvation of your memory.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I see no point with the response of what I wrote.

Is it not true that most do not understand love? Most seeds are being made and reproduction is being done...but broken families in the end I dont think are apart of that plan.

If you are going to keep quoting the Bible, I will not continue this discussion. I have faith and it doesn't revolve around a book....it revolves around a divine nature which is something one must seek within to understand.

The world is over populated....I think we have done are jobs in populating the Earth. We have so many children without families and who are starving with no care in the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
And to me...being born of the water is finding the divine nature within you and allowing that divine will to become your own will. Being born of the blood....to me, has alot to do with many lives, reincarnation as well as the spirit must be born into matter in order for the spirit to evolve.

We can agree to disagree though

Its late and Ill have to continue looking into further comments tomorrow...until then feel free to state your peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I form the light (spirit) and I create darkness (matter)

This can be interpreted in a few different ways.

Just thoughts,
LV

You are free to interpret it any way you please. I have no ill will.

I only say to you that in this world that is open to interpretation, does one who is looking for truth i.e. stability, surety, want to have to interpret what those things mean, when the meaning of those things is what they are looking to understand in the first place?

It leaves it very wide open and imaginative, but yet God says He is true. Understand true doesn't mean Good, it means True.

For example, one could say, "That was the ugliest most bloody God forsaken ambush I've ever seen...bodies were everywhere"

Not so much a good statement, but if witness attest to the mans story, it is true, not Good.

Does no one ask themselves how God came up with Good and Bad? How he chose what is right and what is wrong? All I hear people say is "God is perfect and knows no sin".

But yet, "God saw the light, that it was Good, and he divided the light from the dark".

He says, "I am judged with you in the valley" "I have made you, I will bear you".

What nakedness was seen by ones who knew not what Nakedness is, life outside of the boarders of the flesh which is the Kingdom that you are to Subdue, not destroy in fantasy, but in the light, those things that are real, not false.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I see no point with the response of what I wrote.

Is it not true that most do not understand love? Most seeds are being made and reproduction is being done...but broken families in the end I dont think are apart of that plan.

If you are going to keep quoting the Bible, I will not continue this discussion. I have faith and it doesn't revolve around a book....it revolves around a divine nature which is something one must seek within to understand.

The world is over populated....I think we have done are jobs in populating the Earth. We have so many children without families and who are starving with no care in the world.

I agree with you and so does the Lord. "It were better for that man that he never been born"

Think all the abortions done in this country were bad or the mercy of God?

The way I see it, the 80's and 90's must of been a huge shutdown of the Gate...Lot's of abortions, thus closer of the baby "stargates".

The problems you state were stated long ago. "Men will become lovers of themselves" "the love of the many will grow cold" "They will increase in knowledge" and run "to and fro".

I'm glad you don't believe in a book, because the spirit inside of you, otherwise called the Holy Spirit which means "Healthy Spirit" is what sustains you and is the only book you need. It's quite the "scroll".

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And to me...being born of the water is finding the divine nature within you and allowing that divine will to become your own will. Being born of the blood....to me, has alot to do with many lives, reincarnation as well as the spirit must be born into matter in order for the spirit to evolve.

We can agree to disagree though

Its late and Ill have to continue looking into further comments tomorrow...until then feel free to state your peace.

Hands don't make such convincing puppets without a Mary Oh Net to act on the stage.

Not to fear though. No one gets out alive.

It's like playing dodge baal. Sooner or later, that big red baal is gunna tag you. You can be the first and even the last, but all beginnings have a end.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

We agree mostly....but I dont think God ever thought that things would of been better if man was never born. I believe everything has happened for a reason, even all of the bad things man has done. I dont think Thee regrets anything but yet the process will always 'keep moving forward'....mabey its on a scale so huge that we dont see it moving forward....but this is what I feel.

I think beginings are only a point of recycling...a former mater emanating to anew....so this disolved the idea of a end also...because it only is a new emanation...energy flowing to and fro. A believe this has been a process that has always been, where time is of no understanding.

I might be wrong...but just sharing thoughts.

Peace to you,
LV

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hellish-D:

My friend, as so many of you point out, "how do you know the bible got translated right?" As I said before, it is against the nature of God to kill. It was not God that did all that killing in the OT. At this point in time I have a good lead as to what might have happened, but I am still considering it as just one of many leads as to who/what did the killing and how it all came about.

It was not God! Sorry, no two points on that one.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Sodom and Gamora?
Genesis 19:24-25
24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

But you're right, they must have meant the other LORD. Hey, I could debate this all day, but I've done it before, and it's boring. I'd rather just post pictures of gay Jesus.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma

Hellish-D:

My friend, as so many of you point out, "how do you know the bible got translated right?" As I said before, it is against the nature of God to kill. It was not God that did all that killing in the OT. At this point in time I have a good lead as to what might have happened, but I am still considering it as just one of many leads as to who/what did the killing and how it all came about.

It was not God! Sorry, no two points on that one.

Peace to you,
Grandma

Hello Grandma,

Known as "The Lord of Hosts", who "dwells in the light", who "regards no man", who's history is "a thousand years are as a day", who "remembers sin no more", who "creates darkness and forms light", who is "hallowed in your midst", who dwells "not in a temple made with hands", who is "the light to all those entering the world", who is "Just" and Fair, who is Eloihim knowing "Good and Evil".....kills until, he see's the light "that it is good" and learns to "seperate them light and dark" so that he calls the light a day and darkness night.

Exo 22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Ecc 3:3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Isa 14:30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join