It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroDeep

its very true, he could have been gay..

he could also have been . ...

mexican
stoned
angry
a carpenter
transvestite (he did wear a dress and sandles alot)
mentaly ill
a normal dude
a baker

and ect..

the truth is though, noone will ever ever ever know this, hell, noone even knows if he actualy existed ! let alone what his sexual preferance was.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

I know what and who me savior is. I know it every time I have my quiet time with him. The bible makes it very clear that homosexuality is wrong. It is a sin against man and God's creation. If you think you are serving a savior who condones homosexual behavior, than you are worshiping a false savior, one that perhaps Satan has put before you to tell you that you are right in what you do and the Christians are wrong, or their savior MUST be wrong.

Sad to see, someone asking me if I would love my savior less if I found out something about him. Very sad. When one follows the path of Christ one becomes very personal in their relationship and the journey that union embarks. So YES, I know my savior and it sounds like to me you need to get to know yours a little better.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I have an idea.......When Christ comes back for his second coming........let's ask him!

Sure when he comes back we will ask him
(1) are you gay
(2) were you married
(3) are you a Jew
(4) OH, YEAH, why did you come back again.....don't remember the reason, silly me!

Of course he might have more important items on his list at the time. According to the Bible he will be a little busy.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I had that tought too. Since he never married, and sometimes he sounds like a misogyinist (sorry if I spelled wrong).
And if it is true that Mary wasn't so virginy, but had him with a roman soldier, he could have a reason to start hating women and liking men.
And of course, Joseph wasn't his real father so there is some material, cause many stepfathers are abusers. and joseph married a preagnant woman, maybe it wasn't an act of altruism.
And if you remember, all his students were men, Jude just betrayed him with a kiss (who knows what was going on on daily basis).
Yeah, there is a lot to think about.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroDeep

Yet your perfect God still could not contain Homosexuality

No he doesn't contain or control homosexuality. Everything that we humans can do is a choice for us. God does not impose his will on anyone. It is our choice to seek him. It is our choice on how we live.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
I know what and who me savior is. I know it every time I have my quiet time with him. The bible makes it very clear that homosexuality is wrong. It is a sin against man and God's creation. If you think you are serving a savior who condones homosexual behavior, than you are worshiping a false savior, one that perhaps Satan has put before you to tell you that you are right in what you do and the Christians are wrong, or their savior MUST be wrong.

Ah, but as you know from your NDE, the God of this World is Ra. And Set (often depicted as homosexual), whom you know as Judas, is a crucial figure in the Passion narrative. So much so that Horus and Set are depicted in Egyptian reliefs as being two aspects of the same god. And in Egyptian texts we are told that the "finger" of Set (an obvious eupehmism) is instrumental in illuminating the eye of Horus. "If thine eye be single," etc.

And Set was also depicted as a sort of donkey-headed deity. And is it any wonder that Jesus Christ enters the city riding on a young ass? (Insert your own dirty jokes here.)

But I admit I am being deliberately provocative. I invite you to read this NDE: www.near-death.com...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well well, this is interesting, way to make the Christians loose they're *snip* all over this place.

Anyway that's besides the point. I am a homosexual and really i don't think that if Jesus did exist, that he would have been. Somehow, doesn't seem right in the whole religious thing.

Besides it would have been included somewhere at somepoint, there would be some small reference, even if the Bible is a hawk of crap. (that's just IMO, no disrespect)

Besides if you think about it, really think about it. If the bible has not been tarnished by the hand of man for 2000 years and was exactly the way that God wanted it to be written and interpreted, IF jesus was a homo, then EVERYBODY would be gay today as it would have been the word of God. (well..christians god anyway)

I think the claim is absurd, I think jesus was just a guy who like girls and could do cool magic tricks at parties.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Grandma,

I might be crazy, but I am not stupid. You are either contradicting yourself or you are confusing two subjects.

You wrote:

I know what and who me savior is. I know it every time I have my quiet time with him.

So you know who your saviour is. I can't contradict you and I am very happy for you. But then you write ...

The bible makes it very clear that homosexuality is wrong.

Now hang on. Why would you need a BOOK if you know who your savior is? Your savior isn't in a book, right?

And when you write something such as ...

It is a sin against man and God's creation.

Then, where did you get this information? Oh by the way, you have just comitted a major mistake by ....

If you think you are serving a savior who condones homosexual behavior, than you are worshiping a false savior, one that perhaps Satan has put before you to tell you that you are right in what you do and the Christians are wrong, or their savior MUST be wrong.

Your last statement implies that there is a number of saviors. So how do you know that You are serving the right savior? Oh and by the way, why would a savior need someone to serve him? Are you a servant?

It also becomes evident in your statement that it is not a matter of belief, but whether someone goes and joins the Christians in their beliefs, or chooses a path of independent thinking.
And you also imply that if I was serving a savior who condones homosexual behavior, then I would be worshipping a false savior.
But you are only representing your own thoughts, beliefs, and you repeat what you were told and what you have read.

Sad to see, someone asking me if I would love my savior less if I found out something about him. Very sad. When one follows the path of Christ one becomes very personal in their relationship and the journey that union embarks. So YES, I know my savior and it sounds like to me you need to get to know yours a little better.

I don't serve anyone, but I want to make sure this is clear:
Homosexuality is NO sin. I am not sure whether you are male or female, but I am sure of something:

Let's assume you are a woman, OK?

You only need to say ONCE in your life: oh, this man looks good, you will have shown feelings towards the opposite sex.

BUT you also only have to say ONCE in your life: oh, this woman looks good, you will have also shown feelings but this time for the SAME sex.

I am positive that such a thing has happened into your life too. It definitely hasn't anything to do with sexuality, but it clearly shows that each human being has a certain ability and natual innate thing for both genders.

You won't be able to deny this fact.

... oh and before I come to an end ...

... check out the "Gospel of Mary" in the Nag Hammadi Library, there it says: "The Savior said There is no sin ...."

.... oh and by the way, if TWO MEN love each other .. and they experience TRUE LOVE ... are you the one who calls true love sin?
If you deny two people their happiness, then you are committing a major sin. I personally would never step between people who love each other. And I don't want to step between you and your savior, but you don't give me the impression that you allow people to have their own way of finding their happiness.

Nonetheless, Peace to you and everyone.

Greetings

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
God is love, which means love of all types. As long as it is love, it is right.

And if loving the lord is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Hellish-D]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If everyone just accepted that everyone has a right to be happy, this "I am right and you are wrong" thing would cease to exist. People would start laughing again. Positive energy couldn't be stopped.

Virtually everyone in life is now complaining and whining. But each person has the power to make a little change and contribution to make earth a better place.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Eleleth:

My dear friend, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I am so ashamed that I let the darkness that has taken over my life at this moment, that I did not see the light shining through.

I really can relate to this NDE as it is somewhat like mine. There was such a feeling of love, you really can't do it justice.

I must admit I still think homosexuality is wrong. Maybe, that is what I have been taught, I don't know. I do know the Bible speaks against it and I guess my feeling is to love the sinner but not the sin. And I do love the sinner, whoever he/she is anywhere. We all fall short and need prayer for spiritual help. I agree with what he said about music helping the soul. I find this a great help when the darkness or gray begins to get a little too close for comfort.

I must be extra careful at this time to keep check on my spiritual well being. My dad is dieing of lung cancer and has only weeks to live. He is 10 hours away from me and I can't go see him. As I am handicap and in a wheelchair it is hard for me to travel. However, I will be able to go up for the funeral as my brother is paying for a handicap van to rent to bring me home. I must not dwell on this and keep telling myself, he is just going on another journey.

Again, thank you!

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Lets see, God kills, does he not? He kills people through natural acts, storms ect. That is fine though, God can kill because its God. When a person kills, it is considered evil. So the act of killing can be the same, yet for one it is ok and for the other it is not. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Through logic, oh yes run and hide, one should understand it is not the action that is evil but the intention. There are no evil actions, only wrong intentions.

Besides, doesn't God control the animals? Yes he does. And similarly we are controlled. Homosexual behavior is seen in animals. Animals also steal and kill from each other. Why are their different rules for animals and humans when both are made from the same material. Interesting...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Lets see, God kills, does he not? He kills people through natural acts, storms ect. That is fine though, God can kill because its God. When a person kills, it is considered evil. So the act of killing can be the same, yet for one it is ok and for the other it is not. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Good thought, I never saw it from this perspective. (Ha!) I have learnt something new

But there is also something else ... prior to birth, I assume, people (spirits) must have agreed to the conditions on what's going on in life and the possibilities to experience. The reason why I suggest this scenario is based on astral related experiences.

Greetings

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

ghaleon12:

Hello to you! First let me say I do not believe that God kills. It would totally go against the nature of God. "Thou shalt not kill", one of the laws that God gave to Moses. God would not do what he told man not to do. He would not brake one of his own laws. Now, I know you are going to say, Hey, what about all that killing in the OT that God done. I simply do not believe it was God that did the killing. If you study the OT for a few years you begin to see there was an evil element throughout the first 5 books. Let's say, what if Moses told everyone to go kill all those people on his own accord. Power is a mighty enemy to handle. Remember, Moses would have been taught everything that any Pharaoh would have been taught, all the secret things that Egypt knew. He would have learned the magic and power that was known at that time. I'm not saying Moses wasn't called by God to take the Hebrews out of Egypt or that God did not use Moses for his calling. Just remember God does not kill so someone else or something else did the killing.

As to you question about man and animals, God made man higher then the animals and a little lower then the angles. Man was to have dominion over the animals. I have seen dogs hump cats.......so what does that mean in the animal kingdom.

You just can't get around the fact that God made Man and women to be a pair and to have children. If man is with man and woman with woman, we have no future, no children.

It is hard living in this world. There are so many temptations and Satan is not going to make ii any easier to do the right thing. I think it is in I Peter he says, Be self-controlled and alert, Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings."

Remember, there is not temptation that comes upon us that Christ himself did not feel and overcame it, all temptations that fall upon man. He resisted the roaring lion and so can we.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Graphs make everything easier.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter
If everyone just accepted that everyone has a right to be happy, this "I am right and you are wrong" thing would cease to exist. People would start laughing again. Positive energy couldn't be stopped.

Virtually everyone in life is now complaining and whining. But each person has the power to make a little change and contribution to make earth a better place.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

I'm glad God is all of us, because you are a very funny part of him. Thank you for making me smile.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellish-D

I think Grandma made it clear that she doesnt believe that those killings were the instruction of the Infinite Creator...but yet mabey a ruler of power, man himself.

Im not debating the fact that the OT kills many people, Im saying, she said that she did not believe that those killings were for works of a divine nature. So the reply to her about the number of deaths SUPPOSEDLY by God or instructed by God....is not necessary....she stated she did not believe this. Save it for someone who thinks God instructs man to kill man...she obviously doesnt believe that this was so.

She is my mother...so now and then I tend to stick up for mama

Just because someone has faith, and some of that faith is based on Biblical tales...doesnt mean they take it exactly as the majority of the world sees it. I also back her opinion in this....the OT is full of a prideful greedy ruler....which is man being mislead by his love of flesh and not of spirit.

Peace to you,
LV

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Who knows, if there really is a Satan...which was depicted in the graph given of satan vs. god and the killings in the Bible....mabey that was Satan the men of the OT were using...I consider Satan the voice of flesh (pride, ego, greed, lust)....so if there is a 'being' that we can call Satan and the can rule the minds of greedy men...then mabey it really was Satan (voice of flesh) doing all that instruction of killing....mabey the graph needs adjusted.

If one understands 'divine nature'....they understand, Gods way is a order, not a constant intervention using man to go against given laws.

Just thoughts,
LV

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join