It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Islamic prophet *Muhamad*(Can't spell the name) was a pedophile.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
The Islamic prophet *Muhamad*(Can't spell the name) was a pedophile.

Illmatic67 - Post Number 469944
"Wrong, wrong, wrong, very wrong.

The Prophet Muhammad married a girl who was 8 years old but he didn't consumate(sp?) the marriage until she went through puberty. It's well documented."

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Solarix
Well I don't know about Jesus, but Mohammed was definitely a pedophile. Nailed that wife of his at age 10...
way to go stud!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, very wrong.

The Prophet Muhammad married a girl who was 8 years old but he didn't consumate(sp?) the marriage until she went through puberty. It's well documented.

Mary Magdalene wasn't a prostitute. The bible never says it. Only Mel Gibson says it.

LOL!!!!
Well she must've gone through puberty at age 10!
Wrong Wrong Wrong...
Mohammed was a thief, murderer and pedophile.
period, end of story.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well she must've gone through puberty at age 10!
Wrong Wrong Wrong...
period, end of story.

So what? Jesus never existed.

Deep

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

period, end of story.

Heh!!!
He might not have existed. But the Jesus story that does exist points to his being asexual. Personally I go along with him being hetero as the wedding at Canaan seems to point to. I reckon the testament scholars were deliberately vague about this incident to reinforce his asexual image.

I'm suprised that nobody has picked up on the naked young man at Gethsemane just as Jesus gets arrested. It's normally a good one for an argument about Jesus being gay.

Personally I believe that the guy was taking part in a ritual though.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
jesus wasnt gay.....

but deep did a good job of getting a lot of attention

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Jesus wasnt a homosexual, theres really no arguing with it. Even if your not a believer and you think everything is fake, it's still stated clearly that Jesus was son of god and he was holy. According to the bible homosexuality definatly isnt portrayed as holy, as I stated earlier it's the only sin in the bible called Disgusting.
If Mohammed was a pedifile or not isn't my buisness. I don't follow his teachings, I'm a christain, but that is pretty twisted if he did a girl even in puberty, thats what? 11,12 years old?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Deep

What makes you think this?

And in response to Muhhamed marrying a girl at the age of 12 or 13, that was considered normal back then. To be 18 and unmarried, you would be considered an old maid. Even in the 1700's this was considered normal.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by
What makes you think this?

And in response to Muhhamed marrying a girl at the age of 12 or 13, that was considered normal back then. To be 18 and unmarried, you would be considered an old maid. Even in the 1700's this was considered normal.

Well, how can I possibly agree more.

The age of Mohammed's wife (whichever one this was) is irrelevant. My mother married at 14 - my dad was never a pedophile. They just got married that young in the 1940's in rural America.

And Jesus wasn't gay. And, though you've blathered plenty, you've produced nothing of substance to back this. If you choose to not believe him...then just do it, but don't try to smear him with twisted theories that have no basis.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Jesus a homosexual? That is a first, there is homosexual reference in the story of creation however, according to Jewish mystisism. According to the myth there are 2 stories of creation with Lilith as Adams equal in the first. Lilith refused to submit to Adam and left to procreate with demons, male and female. Adam then was givin Eve as a companion. This is the only reference to homosexuality I know of.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It is very irresponsible for people to refer to Jesus Christ as a gay person by using false interpretations from the Bible. This only amounts to an attack on someone else�s religious beliefs, which is childish at best.

Why do these people claim that Jesus was gay? - Because Jesus uses words like �beloved� to describe his disciples. Or he said that mankind should love one another. Obviously, these words and phrases spoken by Jesus do not mean a physical love or an attraction to another person. When Jesus says love thy neighbor he is not telling Bill to go across the street and have sex with Bob � nor is he telling Bill to go have sex with Jane. Jesus is talking about basic human compassion and kindness, nothing else. There is also another theory that the stars and planets lined up in the right way at Jesus� birth, which made in gay. I didn't know that planets had to line up for gay people to be born. It is all utter nonsense meant to disgrace and damage another person�s values.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I dunno.. History channel made jesus sound preeeety gay, imho.

...after all, he did have long hair, hot pants, and tank top mesh muscle shirts.

and a boyfriend

Wait, are we talking about the same Jesus?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I dunno.. History channel made jesus sound preeeety gay, imho.

...after all, he did have long hair, hot pants, and tank top mesh muscle shirts.

and a boyfriend

Wait, are we talking about the same Jesus?

Yanno. Funny as that comment is, it made me think.
The Big Lebowski has a character in it called Jesus and he is a pedophile.
Of all the names the Cohen brothers could have picked for their character, they picked the name of the Christian saviour. I wonder if they were trying to make a deeper message or wether they just knew that the name would give the character more impact.
I know that Jesus is a pretty common Spanish name but it still makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You are right. Marrying that young was normal.

My question is what was considered pedophilia(sp) at that time?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
You are right. Marrying that young was normal.

My question is what was considered pedophilia(sp) at that time?

No, because you just said it. Marrying that young was the norm 1,400 years ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
opinions are just that. ...opinions and that is all they will ever be.
They are immaterial
What is the point?? there is no point except to illicit heated debates and arguments.

Heres a post for you to consider posting !!!

what god wants!!!

Does god want
organized crime
god wants ritual murder
god wants jihad
god wants good god wants bad
god wants money
god wants time..god wants sex ....god wants crack..god wants poverty ...god wants politics ...god wants smack..
god wants bombs god wants war god wants laser guided bombs god wants whores
god wants your grandma to die ...god wants starvation
god wants aids.....god wants masturbation...god wants to get high..god wants political assasination

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
earlier i said pedofile was plausible. but i did not make myself clear, as the cloudless blue sky, that i said this in relation to today's SCREWEY,jacked up, and totally whacked, hypocritical mind set or western societal view or governing CRAP!. BACK THEN you got married at 12 it was the tradition. lorettal lynn married at fourteen, the fellow aboves parent, and lots of other people in what was once the good old US of a, less that 80 years ago. jesus was not a pedofile nor was the man who married loretta lynn or any other of our not too distant ancestors that lived in country before it lost it's decency.

marijuana is illegal and alcohol is sold at damn near every corner store. SOMETHING is !#$%ing WRONG nowadays.

there was a Jesus and he was most likely married due to the fact that he was a well respected and educated man. for him to be respected in the jewish culture of the time he would have had to have had a wife. to get his diverse and vast educational background he would have had to be respected.

some of jesus's most important teachings where withheld from the bible, because they were LIBERATING!!! and an oppresive government would not want there subservients to be LIBERATED!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Good grief.

the cycle continues.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah Yeah, this will bring much needed drama to this side of the forum.

An old freind of mine a couple of months back stated that Jesus " might " have been a homosexual, or a pedophile. Now, this is no view of mine, im curious as to wether this holds any evidence.

He stated somethign along the lines of, " suffer upon me all the children " stated by Jesus.

Do these remarks hold any truth ?

Deep.

Ps. I knew this will bring a lot of heated debate, muhahahah.

It will bring drama. ARE YOU CRAZY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???? JESUS BEING GAY?????? Your gay. Jesus being gay are you crazy? He would never be gay!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh such a fun thread this has turned out to be! Didn't Jesus say to love thy fellow man or something? Perhaps that was changed over time and it was originally 'Goose thy brothers ass'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join