It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus a homosexual ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah Yeah, this will bring much needed drama to this side of the forum.

An old freind of mine a couple of months back stated that Jesus " might " have been a homosexual, or a pedophile. Now, this is no view of mine, im curious as to wether this holds any evidence.

He stated somethign along the lines of, " suffer upon me all the children " stated by Jesus.

Do these remarks hold any truth ?

Deep.

Ps. I knew this will bring a lot of heated debate, muhahahah.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, show me some proof of this(and i doubt you can). I would like to know what would put such a thought into your head besides that quote which could mean many things.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
they hold much truth in the fact and reality that the appropriate age at that time to married was twelve.

at twelve you were a man and two you were a child

you do the math. i am talking about pedifile not homosexual. today twelve is still a child then it was a man i and i believe still is today considered in some countries.

homosexuality is for gays and other funny people.

lol i love in a gay way not in a homosexual way

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I dont have any, Im asking " you ", also read what I wrote, I was simply told this from a freind of mine who brought it up over coffee.

Deep

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Theres no way, your friend was probably joking or something. Jesus was the son of god and he was made to be perfect. Homosexuality is the only sin in the bible called "disgusting."

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yet your perfect God still could not contain Homosexuality * rolls his eyes *.

This is not an argument about homosexuality and Christian bias towards it, thier are plenty of other forums for that.

This is to answer the questions I raised.

Deep

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, are you going to post any proof behind this or your just going to go with what your friend said?

There is no way Jesus was a homosexual. He was a prophet of God.

Jesus was married. His wife was Mary Magdalene.

I will post proof if you post proof to say he was a homosexual.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Many of you know I wish Jesus was never born, but I honestly don't think he was a pedofile or gay, considering lack of evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Jesus..a homosexual...
Did you know Hitler was a Rabbi? A great one at that.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
jesus a homosexual? NO NO NO
repeated for emphasis

i believe that the bible omitted some of jesus's most important teachings. and back in the day at the age of twelve you were consedired and adult so relatively speaking in modern times pedifile is plausible.

the 'efore mentioned may make no sense, but wait.

the jesus that i believe taught the complete road to salvation. the complete spiritual, mental, and physical path to nirvanna and heaven. there is no other reason why he would have came. sex is a healthy function in live so i am sure that jesus expounded upon this subject more than what was metioned in the bible.

homosexuality is wrong from a biological standpoint. it is an extremely rapid manner of transmitting disease; so it is not only morally wrong but also biologically wrong.

Homosexuality is surely demon posession!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Look, this was raised by my freind, im not saying I believe him, simply curious as to what members thought.

Deep

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The bible is a sad attempt of making a book of recorded events. Sure some of them may be somewhat true, but the authors romanticized(spell right?) it too much. It's too bad people take the bible literally instead of just learning from the moral values it has to teach.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Look, this was raised by my freind, im not saying I believe him, simply curious as to what members thought.

Deep

I can respect that.

My opinion is that he wasn't.

I believe Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.

Back in the day of Jesus, a man who wasn't married was considered a cursed man. He would be ostracized by the entire nation.

But Jesus was a respected man all throughout Jerusalem and Israel. People sought knowledge and guidance from him. He was called "Rabbi" or good teacher.

He had to be married.

Also, refer back to Jesus' first miracle at the wedding at Capernaum. His mother asked him to do something because the wine was gone. According to Jewish tradition and law, Jesus can't do anything if it isn't his wedding. Only the bride or groom can. So, this wedding at Capernaum was Jesus' wedding.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
the bible was never an attempt at recording historical events!!! it is pure politcal and governmental control, conspiracy at its most hightened, electric, and dynamic form.

WATCHA LE JUEY !

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

the bible was never an attempt at recording historical events!!! it is pure politcal and governmental control, conspiracy at its most hightened, electric, and dynamic form.

I agree, its nothign more than elaborate fiction, used to manipulate the en mass 2000 years ago, its amazing to see those minds still confused to this day.

Deep

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

I agree, its nothign more than elaborate fiction, used to manipulate the en mass 2000 years ago, its amazing to see those minds still confused to this day.

Deep

If you believe that so why do you care if Jesus was a homosexual or not?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was being Hypothetical.

Deep

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
nothing more and never

or nothing more verses never

are not the same

thus the confusion

or well # i aint disagreein' juz sayin' that are a few truthes in the bible. but i need to start some old testamnet fraud threadz.. i got some thoughts.

peace

or

peace out

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Jesus is God, homosexuality is a sin against God, Jesus cannot and will not sin against his own word. No chance Jesus was homosexual.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Jesus was married. His wife was Mary Magdalene.

I didnt know this

No, I definetly do NOT think Jesus was a homosexual. As stated earlier, the bible is against homosexuality. What makes you think he was a homosexual, btw? I havent heard any bible quotes even minutely pointing in that direction.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join