It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roubini predicts U.S. losses may reach 3.6 trillion!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
3.6 Trillion??? Where did that number come from!!!. I tried to find the link from bloomberg but I got it from Alex Jones

www.infowars.com...

I don't know how any government can afford that plus the 875 billion plus all the other spending they have put out so far........

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anthony Davian of www.davianletter.com has been saying the same thing as well as Peter Schiff

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Did the math...all estimates of course. Divide 3.6 trillion by 330 million people.

That comes out to 10,909.09 dollars.

PER PERSON.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
LOL... You think That's bad!

Here's a detailed breakdown of $8.5 Trillion from Bloomberg

It's A MESS

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Heh...i can top that one as well...

How does 53 trillion sound?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Man, you just touched on a pet peeve of mine with that video. I freaking hate it when these media jagoffs try to break down federal debts into a per household or per individual field and then break into the old "that means every tax payer owes $XYZ for..." crap. I never once signed over any form of power of attourney or granted signatory rights to a single one of those bastards in Washington. They can believe all they want that they've somehow rung up a certain portion of debt in my name through promises they've made to various programs and whatnot all they want... the simple fact is, the day it no longer suits me to remain in this country or to continue to pay taxes is the day I will cease doing both or either, depending on the scenario.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Heh...i can top that one as well...

How does 53 trillion sound?

I'm not worried a bit! _javascript:icon('
')...What makes you think the Baby Boomers will collect? The Iranians will turn loose a couple of Super Bug Biologicals and it will clean out the weak,old,infants,and children!
_javascript:icon('
')

What Social Security Obligation?

top topics

join