It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding how "They Live" & "We Sleep"... Thank You Hollywood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I strongly suggest that you watch part 2 & 3.

In part 2, you will understand why it is so hard to explain to others the truth. Why it is so hard to get others to put on the glasses.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Put them glasses on, or take another pill/
red cap consumption function to overkill

I'm over will all the way to speech inaugural/
Way Above Top Secret, S and F is probable

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Excellent post! It is things like this that EVERYONE should see and be aware of.

Too bad there are not real glasses you can just give to people and say LOOK.! But hey, where would all the fun of the challenge be in that one if it were so easy to enlighten others to what is essentially, in front of their faces.

They always say it is quite dangerous to wake a sleepwalker..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee

They always say it is quite dangerous to wake a sleepwalker..

I'm slowly witnessing someone I work with becoming 'aware' of what world he really lives in.

For Two years I told him about 9-11 and other issues. He would listen to me, but would also act like it isn't anything to be concerned about. Well for some reason the attacks in Gaza got him more and more interested in current events. And he started watching certain videos that related to the things I would try to awaken him too.

He has since apologized to me for some of the friendly innocent insults he threw in my directon... like "paranoid conspiracy theorist"... Or if I would discuss something that didn't seem right he would always say sarcastically: " It must be the Government huh?"

Well he doesn't make those comments anymore... now he's asking me questions.

If only someone else I know very close to me would wake up and smell the BS... I'd feel a lot better.

People really should watch the video in the OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excellent videos, thanks for bringing my attention to them.

This is the sort of thing they should show in schools.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

This is the sort of thing they should show in schools.

LMAO because you speak the truth.

This is the kind of video people should see. Especially on ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
flag for you, excellent videos!

I'm still trying to explain to my parents the problem with 9/11, they still think it was Binny that did it..

Great vid once again!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It is videos like this that raise my frustration level to eye bleeding levels. More than enough of us know what is happening. We give a high five and a “You go man”; but what the heck do we do to change anything?

I am pointing a finger and yes two of them are pointing back at me. I have tried to awaken those around me that are still sleeping. I have reduced my spending to past the point that it hurts. I am trying to build better relationships and introducing the idea of interdependency with my neighbors and community. I have to go slow on that one. Can't get too radical too quick; but I know that it is not enough and enough of us are not doing anything at all.

Are we going to let this happen without at least trying to do something?

Instead of preaching to the choir why are we not using this time and space to do something effective and proactive? Something that goes beyond just talk.

Please don’t start in about survival camps and buying guns. That is well covered here on ATS and it may help a few but it is not going to do much for the majority. We might be able to salvage more if we put out the fire in the barn before it gets the house. We can do this.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Instead of preaching to the choir why are we not using this time and space to do something effective and proactive? Something that goes beyond just talk.

Well as you can see in that video... The fight scene... Why it was so long and drawn out? Why they kept throwing punches at each other for several minutes...

That's what's going on right now... We are trying to get people to put on the glasses... untill then we can't really do much.

I discuss this kind of stuff not only on ATS... but other places on the internet and in my community (like at work)... People don't want to put on the glasses.

Let me give you a quote from Morphious.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. [B]But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy.[/B] You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. "

there really aren't many solutions aother than to try to break away form the system yourself...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Wow.....

A great movie, and yet in the video you posted the meaning is utterly distorted. The word that comes to my mind in regards to this is "disinformation".

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Wow.....

A great movie, and yet in the video you posted the meaning is utterly distorted. The word that comes to my mind in regards to this is "disinformation".

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Wow.....

What do you mean in terms of disinformation regarding this video?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Man They Live excellent movie . Great post thanks !

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Excellent.

And yes - everyone should watch number 3 as well - on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In light of this most recent thread, I thought I'd give this one a bump

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I watched the first video, and thought it was quite good.

Then i watched the second one and thought a lot of the points were BS.

The creator tried to make out Matt Stone and Trey Parker are paid disinfo agents because they paridy the They Live fight scene in the Cripple Fights episode, did an episode on 9/11 conspiracies and did an episode where terrorists attack imagination land.

Obviously the intelligent humour of Southpark is lost on these people.

C'mon! Terrorists try to attack imagination land so the US army is going to nuke our imaginations. Paid propoganda agents??? The makers of the video have got the wrong end of the stick there!

top topics

join