It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare anybody compare Obama to JFK... How dare you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Today... I'm still asking questions about who killed my leader... who killed the man that gave this beautiful speech?

This is my president. He is not my Religous leader but my American leader.

And how crazy is it that his brother had to die too?

Compare Obama to whoever you like (Lincoln, FDR, Jesus), but unless Obama steps up to the plate like JFK did in a speech like this... Then you can keep that comparison to yourself.

JFK was your president. And on 11-22-1963, somebody thought it would be a good idea to CHANGE the world.

And if you don't want to listen to the most famous speech on ATS... let me sum it up for you: "There is a group of powerful people that want to controll everything"

My closing arguments:

If you support Obama... I hope you don't spend one day of your life trying to figure out what happened to your leader.

My leader died in Dallas. Why? How? Who? and what does it mean for me today?

(This is a rant mainly against the media.)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah man, i'm with you on this one

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I wasn't born then, but have done much research on John F. Kennedy and while he did many immoral things, he did extraordinary things as President and I must say that he is my leader. Kennedy was very experienced for his young age to be President and he followed his heart. Unfortunatly, his life was cut short by Lee Harvey Oswald (but lets face it, chances are there were at least 5 shooters). Kennedy was mourned as a President of the People and elected by the people. Kennedy was a true President and there are very few similarities between Obama and Kennedy....

Why Obama is no Kennedy

More Differences

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't want to sound rude, but it's this same type of thinking that religions use to keep power, or any other group for that matter. An appeal to emotion and not logic, with the hope of limiting creative thought. I'll admit that I haven't read any of the comparisons between Obama or JFK, so maybe you're saying something completely different that I'm not grasping. But to say you can or can't think about certain things seems absurd.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kennedy, due to an early hesitation and exhibition of no balls, almost got us all killed.

But he sure did talk well.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
I'll admit that I haven't read any of the comparisons between Obama or JFK, so maybe you're saying something completely different that I'm not grasping. But to say you can or can't think about certain things seems absurd.

I've read them...

and I'm trying to illustrate that JFK went against TPTB (the Powers That Be)... and so did his brother.

Obama is helping them until he proves otherwise.

Basically what I'm saying is: after JFK died, if voting made a diference it would be illegal.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Kennedy, due to an early hesitation and exhibition of no balls, almost got us all killed.

That's what happens when you try to go up against the Establishment.

And he tried to tell us what the establishment really is in the speech I provided.

If you have nothing to die for... you have nothing to live for. He was willing to die so that we got the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Problem was, we the people didn't do anything with that information.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hopefully Barry isn't another JFK. I'd hate to see another Bay Of Pigs or start of another Vietnam War. That would be horrible!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Problem was, we the people didn't do anything with that information.

JFK knew that "We the People" wouldn't understand it at that time... He knew that there would come a time when his words would mean something.

That time is post-911.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Post 911??? it's been eight years!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You bet.

It is very insulting.

Obama hasn't screwed enough other women during his marriage. And his father is Muslim, and not a raping pirating rum runner.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think it is bad mojo, at least, to compare oneself to a president that ended up getting assassinated.

Some people say Obama will go the same way. I do not know. I just know that I will be very pissed if it ends up happening in my town again.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How dare you!!!! Obama is an inspiration to millions in a difficult time in our country. Inspiration inspires greatness in a people. JFK would be proud of this man! Good day!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Presidents should be judged by the content of their character, not their skin color, race, religion or legend! I too revere JFK, but this man Obama has something I can't explain and he has one heck of a mess on his hands, far greater than anything JFK faced and just as great as FDR. Please, please, let this man do his job before you judge him or smear him, enough is enough!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Kennedy would be disgusted by Obama as he embodies everything that Kennedy was against. Kennedy was kiiled for standing up to the illumunati as he knew all the secrets of the plans for a NWO etc and to take power from the people. He did not want to be a puppet for what is about to happen. Obama on the other hand is a puppet to these people and the NWO will either be established in his reign or not long after if the people do not wake up now.

However, If and only If Obama turns around to his masters and says No, I'm not doing this I can't let you do this to the people. I will not allow this. Only then will I respect him. Kennedy was the last president of the American people: Fact. All presidents since have been puppets of the power 25.

I hope to God I am wrong and If would love for Obama to be this saviour character that he has been propped up to be but there is to much evidence against that. All we can do is prey now. I'm sure Kennedy is preying for us all.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

What exactly is 'inspiring' about obama? That he is half white/black? That you can cheat your way to the top? That you can speak well off a prompter, but not on a dime?

Obama is nothing more then the poster boy for the future wannabe.

Kennedy was a Legend, Obama is not.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by killuminati2012
I'll admit that I haven't read any of the comparisons between Obama or JFK, so maybe you're saying something completely different that I'm not grasping. But to say you can or can't think about certain things seems absurd.

I've read them...

and I'm trying to illustrate that JFK went against TPTB (the Powers That Be)... and so did his brother.

Obama is helping them until he proves otherwise.

Basically what I'm saying is: after JFK died, if voting made a diference it would be illegal.

:

I love that line ..if voting made a diference it would be illegal.
Mind if i use it? hehe

One way Obama could be used the same way 911 was used, now that so many people appear to love the guy I wonder what would happen is he was JFKed ? I wonder who would they pin it on ...Iran maybe or some other country they want to invade .

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Going up against the establishment" was not anything related to my statement.

When I say due to a previous hesitation, Kennedy almost got us all killed, I speak of events.

The Bay of Pigs invasion was on. Only after the troops committed, and it was too late to call them back, Kennedy lost his nerve, left the men on the beach, and many suffered greatly.

Kennedy showed a lack of resolve. A lack of courage. An inability to follow through, even when committed.

So the Soviets thought, "this guy is gutless. He won't stand up to us, hell, he couldn't even stand up and finish his little task in the Bay of Pigs."

This was a miscalculation made by the Soviets, based on an earlier lack of resolve, exhibited plainly by Kennedy.

We were not days, but a few hours from a full nuclear exchange with the Soviet Union.

That's what showing a lack of guts will get you.

This guy Obama?

I think other senior politicians have pegged it quite well.

He will be tested.

And God forbid he be found wanting.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a little off topic perhaps but interesting none the less Some claim that Executive Order 11110 was Kennedy's attempt to reclaim from the (private) Federal Reserve the power to issue currency,[2][3] causing forces behind the Fed to orchestrate his assassination. I have'nt done much research on the topic but others ideas and comments would be appreciated

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join