It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Fema Camps Rails and Coffins be part of the freeing of underground base hostages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Could the FEMA camps, and the rail cars; as well as the coffins, be part of a humane coordinated plan to release, reintegrate, and recover all of these captives, real or hypothesised, that are rumored to exist in secret bases across the nation.

It dawned on me today. It would just be the right thing to do. With a president talking about 'for the people'-I wondered.

What do you think. Rail cars to transport (safely) whatever wacked out unknowns from below. Camps for observation, reconfiguration. Coffins for the obvious:The medical waste; The beyond saving-wasted.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow, this is a possibility that never came to mind. I like where you are going with this idea though. Re-integrate the ones who have been abducted and been implanted with the mind control devices and then begin the NWO's plan for ruling the known world. I look forward to any evidence that you can come up with. Thread has been tagged and added to fav.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Yes, you solved the secret, so there is nothing ever to post on FEMA camps and underground bases again, right? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by HugmyRek

Yes, you solved the secret, so there is nothing ever to post on FEMA camps and underground bases again, right? Thanks.

You beat me to it. :-)

top topics

join