It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Large V-Shaped UFO Report To MUFON From California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Watch and wait for the image in the upper left corner to start moving. It's an artist illustration of what they saw. This report is interesting. What do you think they saw? Military or ET craft? Gone in 5 seconds...

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Whatever it was, it seems very similar to the lights in Phoenix.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Sure does.

Sadly this California sightings is yet another sighting that won't make the news. Nothing but Obama coverage 24/7. No room for anything else. Keeps most people in the dark about sightings such as this one. At least a few of us know.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If our government can fly a huge silent craft like that and be so ballsy to do it over a populated area..they have some explaining to do.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

I agree. If they have something like that, why fly it over a large populated area for everyone to see?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Read this, back in the development days of the F117 Stealth they went to extraordinary lengths to keep it secret:

"In 1981, a Lockheed test pilot flew an early version of what became the F-117A at the Air Force test facility in Groom Lake, Nev., a remote site with such tight security that any civilian pilot who strayed too close risked being shot down by anti-aircraft missiles. For the next few years, the research and development continued, initially at Groom Lake and later at the Tonopah Test Range northwest of Las Vegas, a place so shrouded in secrecy that workers were housed 200 miles away, and a palm print was required for admittance to the facility's inner grounds."

Now imagine they fly something that makes the (now retired) F-117 look like a baby's toy right over a populated area..its insanity!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Battlestar Delta?

The flying wing angle and blackness suggests stealth technology to me. The lights would need be used to warn other planes during test flights, since the radar sig would be small and the blackness would hide it.

If it's a stealth/blimp/weapons platform then there isn't really anything top secret about it. Flying it around California and the Southwest is a pretty good sign it's ours...but who knows for sure. Nothing to hide it if it's just a big blimp--if it has anti-gravity/reduced gravity technology then you might want to re-think floating it around California.

That would be a pretty intimidating weapon if you could fly and sit it over a city and launch laser guided rockets/bombs. You'd need support and countermeasures but a one time invasion with that instead of 10 B-2s flying bombing runs half way around the world would seem pretty efficient.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Comrads it looks like a complete FAKE to me. In the first place if you watch closely you will see that the FAKE CRAFT is GHOSTING in Front of some of the trunks and branches of the trees, when the whole craft should be behind the trees at all times in order to be real.

Second, the kids story is fake. He was in a hurry to leave with his girl friend, yet there is absolutely no shaking what-so-ever of the camera; it is rock solid like he is taking a video of a photograph of trees with branches; and then the fake plane is beamed onto the still photograph that is being video taped.

Thirdly, the plane is making a jerking motion going across the sky, that is FAKE, that is a sign that they shut off the camcorder and moved the light or reflection of the fake plane at different times during the filming. The whole thing is FAKE.

Fourth, where is the girlfriends backup story of his story.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It looks fake, because it is fake. It's an ARTIST'S RENDITION of the actual sighting

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Krollspell]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Krollspell]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe. Maybe not

Possibly related.

Possiblly a "Next Generation" of this:

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Whatever it was, it seems very similar to the lights in Phoenix.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
im getting sick of not knowing what the deal is with ufos, and im sick of being treateed as though im an obligated slave. I will fight still for my freedom to know all.

-"from my cold dead hands."

Explore anti-gravity, learn sciences and math. Invent and let others prosper free. teach a man to fish..etc etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, I for one believe that the stories of these crafts are real. They may not be from outside our planet but they do exist. Anti-gravity aircraft have been in research since at least the 1950s. Thats almost 60 years of research to get a craft into at least a basic operational phase. The concept of anti-gravity flight isnt far fetched. You can build an anti-gravity craft in your own home. There is no use of conventional engines of any sort used, just the use of high voltages of electricty. Yes, you cant build a craft yourself capable of carrying a human being or even a large scale craft, but we are not top secret scientists with an unlimited budget. They have been trying to build an anti-gravity craft since the 1950s like I already stated, so is it that hard to believe that they have done this. All that really has to be done is find a way to harness an extremely large amount of electrity and have it flow around the craft properly while not harming the human occupant. Or who knows, maybe these crafts are anti-gravity UAVs. Makes more sense if you think about the voltage levels considered to need to lift a large craft. I do not put it past our government to have these craft. They would not have any sound due to the fact that there is no use of an engine, just electricity. The basic triangle design is what is used for the anti-gravity experiments that I personally do within my home, so a triangle craft to me isnt that far fetched, however I have found that a circle craft produces more lift with less voltage than does the triangle shape. But you also have to take into account that I am only a normal person with a set budget(small one at that). Maybe they have found that the triangle shape is the best shape for controling the craft. My experiments have shown that the circle craft I have built have a less stable hover than the triangle ones. This may account for them building a triangle shape, its easier to control. Anyone that wants to know more about my experiments on anti-gravity feel free to u2u me.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow ! I just posted this on thread about NJ sightings. I watched the video and it's EXACTLY what I was trying to describe about what I saw last night in NE Florida ! It's so hard to describe b/c all i coudl really get a grip on about it were the lights .. nothing else about it made sense to my mind so I couldn't see the body even though it was sooo close and still pretty light out. Here's my post from the other thread .

posted on 21-1-2009 @ 11:07 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

In NE Florida last night at dusk, directly above my yard just above the trees, a craft with blinking red lights , 8 of them, shaped like a V came out of nowhere. It was very clear and still light out, just at dusk and I was observing Venus in the SW and Sirius in the SE , moments before there was nothing in the sky .. I'm sure b/c I was amazed at how clear it was. Then suddenly this object was there right above me moving very slowly , i thought it was a plane at first but it was odd.. i couldn't SEE the body of it although it was right there about 20 ft above me and not quite dark , i couldn't see the sky or any stars through it either, so something was there but nothing I could make out.. it was like lights on a shadow. It was right there but all I could really 'see' were the red lights blinking in a V shape (like the video on page 1) I was stunned and frozen there but not really afraid , kind of in a daze .. no one was home (of course) to share this with .. it was moving sooo slowly , I kept trying to focus on it to see what it was , that's the odd part.. if it was a plane that close I could have seen the pilot or windows or something ! It went over my neighbors house and then just disappeared. There has never been a plane here that low or in that direction.

Wondering now if I should report it to MUFON ? First time I saw something that 'different' .. and the feeling with it was awestruck .. next time i'll try to snap out of it and grab a camera.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I dont think everyone did see it. Too many people never look up and watch the skies, sadly.

As for why, who knows. I have seen a similar craft, but mine was triangular. This video reminds me of the sighting, the craft I saw seemed pretty low flying, and had lights, and seemed to be flying slowly. It was really weird, and we freaked out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Anything with a wing shaped V so to speak I would instantly write off as govt.

I would even go so far to say anything shaped like a triangle is govt. Standard design style I would expect to see due to our understanding of aerodynamics with maybe a hint of a paradigm still in effect. Now flying hub caps I would not be so prone to say govt.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i believe it is def. govt. - i dont have the links, but i have seen pics like this before - i believe, its govt.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
If our government can fly a huge silent craft like that and be so ballsy to do it over a populated area..they have some explaining to do.

The government is slave to the Oligarchy.

The Oligarchy consider themselves more than above the government . . . near Jr god's . . .

they explain to no one.

serfs and slaves continue to exist either at their pleasure or because they haven't gotten around to exterminating the "useless eaters" yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1

awake1 - - - WOW! Great post!

1)Was the craft completely silent, or was there some low level hum or other sound?
2)What was the approximate altitude again?
3)Were any of the lights blinking? Were some steady?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What I find curious is that everyone has a working camera when there's an ambiguous light in the night sky but no one ever has a camera when one of these big boys is floating around.

Where are the pictures?

IRM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join