It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Look how small your frames are, they only cover 10-20 feet, unlike the whole mall area, that was fast and notice the helicopter only seconds later checking out the area. And note how fast the helicopter goes in comparison to the ufo. Good find!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Good2Go]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

still dont think this is enough of an example(s) to conclude its a bird/bug. show/find the high def version of the vid, then work from there.

good examples tho, would be great if it didn't make me nauseous.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Click on the youtube link (in grey under the vid) and watch in V.good quality and see the bird flapping in at the start.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good2Go
Look how small your frames are, they only cover 10-20 feet, unlike the whole mall area, that was fast and notice the helicopter only seconds later checking out the area. And note how fast the helicopter goes in comparison to the ufo. Good find!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Good2Go]

my frames are small, because sometimes i used zoom, but because i've cropped them to be smaller files (low bandwidth).
Now the following is "small frame"?:

There are more examples in the links posted before. Have a look, and try to understand.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

CNN 3D Photosynth presentation captures objects in the sky above the Capital during the inauguration January 20, 2009.

www.nationalufocenter.com...

some Orb looking objects caught in this picture.

they could be image artifacts..i don't know i am just posting this and please don't question me or attack me about it

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

People don't want to hear the truth my friend

even if you replicated to exactly the same size and your object looked identical(not that it doesn't) people would still want to believe...

Such a shame that occam's razor is laying blunt on the floor...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Finally everyone realizes it wasn't a bird. I'm not saying it's an alien but that screen shot clearly shows it's not a bird!

Oh no, not me.
Once again, I urge you all to stop judging by this compressed
video file and pixelated stills. You are using a very poor video
sample for evidence.

I saw it live on a 60 inch flat screen HDTV with pause, rewind and
slow motion.

I will say this again:
IT'S A BIRD...

To all the nay-sayers and amateur physics lessons provided here,
I can say this with utmost confidence..

"YOU'RE WRONG"!

If you wanna use this crappy piece of evidence and, distort it, render it,
change the lighting, enlarge it, invert it then have fun.

You can put as much sugar on a log of crap and it's still crap.

Just remember cluckerspud said, "It's A Bird". Native to the planet of earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

have the video?

i have been waiting for a high def vid to look at, i want to see the difference between the two, i know you-tube's compression is horrible, but the way it streaks through the air at the speed this (bird) was going was an incredible glitch that i want to understand.

im really interested on its speed. its speed was intense, but then again it could of been closer to the camera and could of been 40 mph.

any idea where i could grab a better version of the vid??

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to Such a shame that occam's razor is laying blunt on the floor...

Damn it

No wonder I couldnt cut my wrists after reading some of the posts supporting the Op

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

CNN 3D Photosynth presentation captures objects in the sky above the Capital during the inauguration January 20, 2009.

www.nationalufocenter.com...

they could be image artifacts..i don't know i am just posting this and please don't question me or attack me about it

nothing extraordinary there.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I think is not a good idea feeding the crowd with birds or insects. The risk: they will "eat" them (the idea i mean), thinking of some strange orbs

Originally posted by blupblup

People don't want to hear the truth my friend

even if you replicated to exactly the same size and your object looked identical(not that it doesn't) people would still want to believe...

Such a shame that occam's razor is laying blunt on the floor...

I agree, of course, because that razor is a boring one.

[edit on 21/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
most likely a fighter jet f16 mabe patroling the area, right spock

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by cluckerspud

have the video?

i have been waiting for a high def vid to look at, i want to see the difference between the two, i know you-tube's compression is horrible, but the way it streaks through the air at the speed this (bird) was going was an incredible glitch that i want to understand.

im really interested on its speed. its speed was intense, but then again it could of been closer to the camera and could of been 40 mph.

any idea where i could grab a better version of the vid??

My suggestion is to write CNN.. other than that, I don't know.
I don't have it, but if I did and I uploaded it, I'm sure we'd be
back to square 1 (crappy compressed video).

I wish I was as clairvoyant as InfaRedMan when he said
to his girlfriend, "You watch, in a few hours someone will be claiming to have seen a UFO over the inauguration"!

It was a bird, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Objective thinking

well i saw video more then 30 times and decided...........may be it is a flying bug or flying moth.............coz if you see video ,u'll see that the thing is going right to left side of the screen diagonally (going diagonally very fast)...............well this happens when any thing goes by .......from near the camera from right side to left side far into the view presented....i mean if a thing which is initially closer to the camera comes from right side of the camera and flies into the sky (over people /trees) diagonally ,still closer to the camera ..........pretends that the object is big and flying with high speed............................that's all i think that it may occurred there at that time...........................(sorry for my bad English)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Whatever it is it flies over a half mile in about 1 second. i mesured it out on google earth from the same angle as the video shoot with wolf blitzer in it that the OP provided

!Anathema

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
UNBELIEVABLE! THIS IS PROOF THAT THIS SITE IS POPULATED BY THE MOST INSANE AND DESPERATE PEOPLE ON THE NET!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sup friends,

although I created this post. if you read the title I stated that it was a possible ufo sighting.although I am leaning on the bird conclusion I have found a better vid which slo mos the bird.additionly thare are those who have reported sightings at different locations during the inauguration.

If only cluckerspud would just come forward and admit he was messing around in the no fly zone we could all move on

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
Whatever it is it flies over a half mile in about 1 second. i mesured it out on google earth from the same angle as the video shoot with wolf blitzer in it that the OP provided

!Anathema

Making some points that rickyrrr made:

This video is NOT stereoscopic (3D).

So how can you know for certain that the numbers you plugged in your formula are even accurate?

Does Google earth show you where the camera was in relation to the BIRD?
NO!! You know the direction it was pointed.

Was the camera Zoomed in?! At what ratio?!

Not being able to answer these questions is solid proof, that you don't know
the physical location of the camera.

How high off the ground was the camera?!

Can you definitively say for certain what the flight of the BIRD was?
No, you can not on Google earth or with the video provided. We get a
general idea, but not an exact.

Your results are not true and therefore do not back up your statement of
an object flying half a mile a second.

IT'S A BIRD!!

Objectivethinking,
Hahaha, even if I said it was me, people would still be doing
there at home Google physics presentations.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Objectivethinking

Nice find mate.

You may have found something here..or it could just be a bird or insect. It does appear to exit BEHIND the tree at the end, but it'l have to looked at by a pro really.

Good first post.

spikey.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join