It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Objectivethinking

LOL! I knew it!

I said to my girlfriend...

"You watch, in a few hours someone will be claiming to have seen a UFO over the inauguration"!

Thanks for keeping the threads so predictable!

IRM

Hahaha, that's awesome. Someone speculated rods as well.
I am all about disclosure and U.F.O. stuff, but the TV i saw it on
left no room for 2nd guesses.
Twas a bird.
The sooner we can all accept it,
the sooner we can start a new Billy Meiers thread.

Yes, But this was posted by a 1st timer, and I think its great someone is out there looking and went to the trouble to join ATS rather then just sitting back and accepting what they saw. Well done and lets encourage people when they are alert , doesnt matter if its wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Twas a bird.

What a great idea! Knowing the amount of general discourse such a thread will generate, we'd be mad not to make a blatant grab for those golden ATS points!

Hmmm.... It has to have a highly sensationalist title and completely ambiguous content... There has to be something in his prophecies that we can retrofit to Obama and the coming Recession/Depression!

Get To It Cluckerspud!

LOL!

IRM

[edit on 20/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Obviously a bird and also obvious that it was close to the camera which made it look like it flew over a long distance fast. C'mon on you believers just reach sometimes...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My question is during the lunchin when the camera was zooming towards the painting by Thomas Hill I believe behind nobama there were two blue oval shaped objects on the painting but the camera zoomed in closer to have them not in the picture. I have searched for the painting but I can not find it. Has anyone seen the lunchin and the painting? If so let us know.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Twas a bird.

What a great idea! Knowing the amount of general discourse such a thread will generate, we'd be mad not to make a blatant grab for those golden ATS points!

Hmmm.... It has to have a highly sensationalist title and completely ambiguous content... There has to be something in his prophecies that we can retrofit to Obama and the coming Recession/Depression!

Get To It Cluckerspud!

LOL!

IRM

[edit on 20/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

I just spit my coffee out.

Hold on cleaning my monitor...

You joke, we laugh but it's probably being typed as we speak.
I will see you there. Hahaha.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Objectivethinking
Hello everyone,

This is my first post to ats so go easy on me.Im not sure but i was watching cnn about a minute ago and I noticed something strange in this video at 9 seconds.
let me know what you think.

edition.cnn.com...

choose double message to muslims 8 seconds into the video:

Is it just me....or was anybody else expecting something like this thread.

Its seems public figures cant give a speech without having a "UFO" present, lol

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Hahaha, that's awesome. Someone speculated rods as well.

that bloody someone was me...

And was to inject humour into a seriously warped thread.....
Too funny

I thought... if i say RODS... how long before it's picked up and thought to be an accepted theory.... and it wasn't long....??

I dunno... as IRM said... doesn't take long for the threads to start after every major event... there must have been a UFO there

Nice one CS

A good laugh

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hehe it's amazing (and annoying) how many people still claim this is a UFO or a top secret airplane, while the rest of us KNOW it's a bird. People, go to work and buy yourselves a nice big HDTV instead of watching crap videos on YouTube. You will see a lot of things more clearly and realize what stupid things you are saying. :-)

Again, watch it on big HDTV. You can nicely see it's a small bird, flying maybe 3 meters from the camera and flying mabye 15 meters by the camera. Nothing unidentified about it except maybe the species. :-)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Sorry.
All in good fun.
Thanks goodness we have a sense of humor.
Have a good day blup.
Keep your eyes to the sky!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
too fast and too big to be a bird. and the shape was long and cylindrical.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

Sorry.
All in good fun.
Thanks goodness we have a sense of humor.
Have a good day blup.
Keep your eyes to the sky!

No need to apologize... hence all the
laughing faces.

Now cluck off!!!!

Joking, joking....

take it easy my friend... and look out for those birds...er... i mean rods... er.. i mean UFO's!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hello guys,

i did some analysys on the object mentioned. although some of you say its a bird, but using the monument as a reference (its 555 ft tall; flip it sideways and use it as a ruler) so i used this, and measured how fast it was going.

it was going about 6.6 miles a minute or 400 MPH! i could be wrong, anyone else want to try?

if its going that fast, i doubt its a falcon or a duck, the falcon can go up to 200 MPH in DECENT when going after prey, not moving horizontally but vertically. this "object" is actually moving from right to left, about the same elevation when it comes across the screen.

my math could be incredibly wrong, but the physics involved are bizzare (S&F) it could be a bird, could be closer to the camera, i could be off by 100mph or 200 mph. but still the object is still moving too fast in a right to left motion, no bird does that.

is it a bird?
is it a plane?
No its super man!

Edit: grammar, Birds to bird and (right to right) to (right to left)

[edit on 21-1-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Read through the thread.
It is a bird.

It is closer to the camera than you think and thus appears to going supersonic speeds.

It really isn't.

people have seen it on better quality equipment than provided in the link and it is a bird.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Possible UFO? How can anything unidentified be labled possible? This makes no sense. It is unidetified or identified, possible is not the word to use. Do you mean possible flying saucer or ET vehicle?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Unidentified" doesnt necessarily mean Alien spacecraft. Perhaps a drone security plane scanning the crowd.]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No one has put up a capture of the said flapping wings.In this shot I cannot see anything resembling a bird.[img]
[/img
Could be a bug but to me it looks a fair distance from the camara.
What do I know.S&F

Lewtra

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by ugie1028

Read through the thread.
It is a bird.

It is closer to the camera than you think and thus appears to going supersonic speeds.

It really isn't.

people have seen it on better quality equipment than provided in the link and it is a bird.

i did the math, i don't think its a bird. if you look at rods (yea im quoting rods as a possible) because it just seems like its moving too fast to be a bird. rods seem to flap in some videos i remember seeing on the history channel and some youtube video.

it could be closer, and i did state i could be wrong. but i did the math, and it seems to be going way too fast to be a bird, even if it was closer, cut my measurement between the camera, the object in half. like the distance between the camera, the object and the monument seem to be equidistant. so if that's the case and it is closer, its still going 200mph give or take 100 (guestimation)

its a crude estimate, still going way too fast and still im not convinced its a bird. i want the high def res video to be certain.

just need to see the evidence to rule out all possibilities.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

I cannot see anything resembling an image?
I just see pixelated rubbish....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you think that it is a bird, even Stevie Wonder must have sharp eyes compared to you

Good video!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join