It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO caught on tape at presidential inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The thing is that I do not see wings flapping. The image is skewed when it first enters the screen! I don't think it's a bird and trust me, I'm the biggest skeptic when it comes to the "OMG IT'S A FREAKIN' ALIEN!!" threads!

I'm not saying it's an alien. I'm saying it is an Unidentified flying object. I truly believe that it can't be a bird. Doesn't mean I'm trying to make it something ridiculously amazing.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

It's a bird...It's not covering 800 feet in 1.5sec.... It's closer to the screen so it probably covers 50 feet in about that time... seriously It's a bird.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Or it could be... da da da.... RODS!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Or it could be... da da da.... RODS!!

Honestly it looks exactly like this RODS business. But these "RODS" have to be something. Just like this UFO has to be something.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Skyfish, rods.... who knows eh?

[edit on 20/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Objectivethinking
I see what you mean.but what still is strange to me is the the bird covered more than 800 feet in about 1.5 seconds.this is evident from the vantage point of the cameraman and the relative size of the people walking below. however I have never been to washington so i would be familiar with the size of this particular area.

familiar with the size of this particular area,

it's a bird

[edit on 20-1-2009 by borachon]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
3 possible explanations.. rods, ufo, or insect flying close to cam... there is no way a bird can make it across like that.. and if bird was flying close to cam it would be more discernible especially considering the fact that this is a high end camera... I for one think its just an insect flying close to cam

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

If familiar with the size of the area can you please tell me\us how many feet across is it?? approx thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

bird or insect.... i still think bird.....you think insect... definitely not... a flying saucer piloted by extraterrestrial biological entities.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

we can't rule out flying sauce being flown by extra terrestrial entities... Perhaps they were interested in the swearing in of our new president
and didn't feel like getting tickets and mingling with humans... as they prob consider us lower then pigs lol

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
at 50 feet the camera would have picked up identifiable features of the bird.... these aren't your run of the mill camcorders..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I honestly think we can rule that out... haven't seen too many flapping spacecraft before... haven't seen too many spacecraft in general but hey.

Unless....hmmmmmm... the aliens have got smart, and they're building their craft to look exactly like a bird... down to the flapping, swooping movements?

it's a possibility i guess.... gotta consider it

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Case closed Its a bird of the cluckerspud species.go back to the video and right click on the screen click zoom in once you ciuld see the flapping

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I say its an insect... Bird covering that amount of ground in less then 1.5 seconds would mean speeds of over 300mph... or more .. Insect flying close to the lens giving us the optical illusion of covering that sounds more plausible.. if bird that is less then 50 feet to the would have been more easily identified ..? . lets just say its a ufo since it just THAT an unidentified flying object

link   
OMG It's A Freakin' Alien!!

link   
reply to post by Objectivethinking

I think we know... I'm just humouring the guy

it's all good

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

you never know... aliens could have started making there crafts look like birds so that we humans would just keep arguing all day about whether or not its a bird,insect or ufo... lets not forget insects also flap there" wings" I could be wrong..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Unless....hmmmmmm... the aliens have got smart, and they're building their craft to look exactly like a bird... down to the flapping, swooping movements?

it's a possibility i guess.... gotta consider it

Exactly what i said a few posts up

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
I say its an insect... Bird covering that amount of ground in less then 1.5 seconds would mean speeds of over 300mph... or more .. Insect flying close to the lens giving us the optical illusion of covering that sounds more plausible.. if bird that is less then 50 feet to the would have been more easily identified ..? . lets just say its a ufo since it just THAT an unidentified flying object

It's a bird!
60 inch flat screen HDTV with pause and rewind VS your standard
internet video on 6inches by 4inches window....
I stake my ATS membership on it.
Not a rod, not a UFO, not an insect. not a fighter jet.

With my own clucking eyes, I saw a bird flapping its wings.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

But...er....i think it may have been a ploy by the alien/bird hybrid race, to convince you it was a bird...!

Er no... it WAS a bird, 100%

Bloody Rods!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join