It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Al Qaeda Group Bungled Test of Unconventional Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

I suppose that's fair enough. But you might have provided a source you consider valid... eh?

Here is a valid source:

www.cdc.gov...

Also 50% die if they do not receive antibiotics. The incubation is 2-6 days. And according to the story it took hours for them to die. I doubt it is plague. Sounds like it is chemical.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this may be an attack BY US???? We could have slipped this agent (bio or chem) in clandestinely as a weapon to wipe out an entire cell. (Think small-pox blankets to the Indians)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
did we not declare war on terror,,,so cia operatives know of this base and what was going on,,, why wasn't it blown up or at the minimum some undercovers sent in and slowly kill them off
this stuff cracks me up,,, we seem to have a wait and see attitude
leading me to think ,,sometimes,,,,maybe they do want this ongoing struggle against terror

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Maybe because it was in Algeria, not Afghanistan or Iraq. We don't have the right to throw bombs into any country we wish.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
did anyone else notice that the reports came from fox news and The story was first reported by the British tabloid the Sun?

Yeah, given that both of those I consider to be tabloids (not just the Sun), I'm having difficulty believing much, if any, of this.

They died within hours/minutes?
The plague doesn't kill that quickly, it takes days.

Intelligence officials, and unconfirmed reports.

I'll believe it when I see names, and confirmations.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Here’s an interesting article that puts the story and the source into perspective. Pretty much a slam dunk.

www.yayacanada.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neaux

Yeah, the U.S. has no right to bomb Islamic freedom fighters in any country no matter how serious the threat is, even if it kills millions of Americans. Have to follow the rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join