It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreals next Move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Israels Gazan campaign appears to be winding up but whats next on the agenda or should I say who's next on the agenda. And the pther thing is while we all have been watching Gaza what else has been going on whilst we all have been distracted?

When, who and where that is the question. Have plans for Iran and Syria been moved forward whilst eyes have been gazing elsewhwere. You can guarantee something will have been happening but what.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I agree with the middle east a flash point as it is predicting anyone's move is incredibly difficult just when it looks like something is cooling down another war is just beginning and with isreal keen to get even with Hezbollah/Syria/Iran/Lebanon you can't put anything off the table including military action.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I guess it all depends on who starts firing rockets at Israel next as to what their next move will be. For now i think they are just gonna sit tight and see what the latest fall-out is from the Gaza operation. I dont think Israel is planning to do anything else unless it needs to respond to something.

join