It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Crying? Inaguration 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Can you imagine how the meeting went down with Obama before he was elected with the powers that be with the NWO. This is how the conversation probably started Senator Obama this is the way it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

YES we can ---- Yes we did ---- Yes we will ---- YES a NEW day has dawned of light and love. The dark clouds are gone the rain is gone!

I cried when he won the primary, I cried when he won the election......

BUT today..................I danced, jumped up and down, yelled and shouted with joy. There was no crying ONLY JOY!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My eyes got a little watery after seeing the 2 daughters smiling and all excited during the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

And it is how he answers them that will define his presidency.

Either he defies them and does some good for your ailing country, and pays the ultimate price for bucking the trend

- or -

He bows down as many have done before him and continues to push America further into the red, whilst lining the pockets of the 'old money' powerbrokers.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I see things are pretty much the same here. Marg good to see you're still here.

I am not objecting to people weeping in heaps in their rooms or even in groups on ATS, but surely this is not above top secret, doesn't it belong in BTS? Or am I missing the conspiracy aspect of this group hug and tissue trade?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The word is not actually offensive by itself you know.

Of course that's true, but I was not the one who used the word, and the concept of skin color to base a thread and argument around, either.

Because it's going to take all of us going beyond that thinking to get rid of this problem, and I firmly believe that's the only way it's going to go away.

And I'll say the exact same thing to history books. Keep printing history defined in terms of a color basis on people, and the color issue will never, EVER go away. That simple. But I understand that may be beyond where anyone is ready to go yet, as antar basically said.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Political forum. Needs to be at least for today. The jest of the thread was about the overwhelming feeling of the Historic significance of the day.

No heaping piles of sweating cry babies, just an awareness of something very big. Good , bad, or indifferent.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think Obama is a great speaker. He seems to be genuine but I could be wrong. I feel that his actions to try and recover this nations bad economy will fail. In fact it is going to get worse from now on. I feel that Obama will have to implement many laws and rules that will only take away from the American constitution not because he is an evil man but because he has no control over it. He is an innocent puppet and if he dares to go against the ruling elite he will end up like John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Some people are very touched that this is a sign that the problem of racism is fading. I'm also somewhat touched by that and think it is a sign racism is fading.

Yet I'm not happy at all today. If I cried it would be tears of political depression. Sure I'm mildly encouraged that racism is fading, yet I'm incredibly discouraged and even disgusted that the popularity contest mentality behind our elections is dooming our country to a slow and painful death. Obama is more to me an expression of the result of herd mentality popularity-based voting.

I am told this... you are not allowed to vote for the best candidate. No, you have to vote for the most popular ones so your vote counts. I'm sorry they don't count my vote when I vote for example Ralph Nader? My vote would not register one additional count that expresses that Ralph Nader is better than Barack Obama? Wrong, my vote is counted unless some sort of election fraud stops it from being counted, like it clearly was for Ron Paul in Massachusetts given that more people had Ron Paul signs on their frick'n lawn than actual votes that were counted for him by Massachusetts government.

As long as people have the mindset that you are not allowed to vote for unpopular candidates, then voting is a popularity contest and it is a joke. Not only is the Democracy next to non-existent but so is the Republic when people go to the polls and fail to vote for the best candidate and instead vote based on popularity.

So no, I did not cry one bit when I saw Mr. President Popular, Master of NLP being sworn in.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If we were to discuss why we should all be so incredibly happy that Obama is the new President? A good question might be what has he done or achieved to this point in time to give us any indication that he is going to be a great leader? Is it his fundraising skills? Or his skin color, because other than that he is pretty much an unknown entity.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Obama will make this country into hell. He is a member of AIPAC which is Jewish Lobbying, and so there's NO "change".

The only change would be more government control, more taxes, more wars, microchips,etc.

Obaaaaamaaaaaa.....sheep...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone else has talked about this but what about us native Americans? We saw loads more trouble than the blacks ever did basically an extinction of our race yet we get nothing for it. blacks didnt get any justice with this. race isnt an issue for me, ill be the first to do a black, Asian or middle eastern woman. I do not feel one bit happy nor did i vote at all, a strong candidate would of but his points like abortion or gay marriage out there but he didnt. He will show his presidency by the accomplishments he does, not the color of his skin. If anything hes going to tell all the inner city low lifes living on welfare to get off your ass and get a job because you make him look bad. Maybe if you stop listening to your gangster rap and stop raping women you can become president to.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If Obama really wants to make a bold statement one of his first priorities should be to abolish all affirmative action nationwide.

I wonder what would happen if he actually did this?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Whoa, Did President Obama just say "I saw my son going door to door"
Tivo it people speech at the youth ball...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering." - pinhead..

I cant believe how many people from other countries are so affected by this. Even people in Australia popping champagne, toasting to it and cheering etc? WTF?

I honestly don't get it. Crying over a president?

That 'American Patriot' youtube video that was posted the other day, reminded me of how we see Arab insurgents parading around, flashing guns, saying everything in the name of god this, or that... threatening violence against the agents of satan, etc.

And now people are crying over a new president?

All that is missing is people shooting their guns into the air parading down streets.

Thank god I live in Australia.. I guess we see politicians for what they are, self serving charlatans squandering tax payers money and setting themselves up for a luxurious life once they get the sack/retire.

link   
reply to post by truthquest

We also voted for Ralph Nader. The choice was taken by a process of elimination. McCain/Palin = Bush2/retarded woman or Obama/Biden = Has no opinions/invisible man. So it was obvious that Nader had to be the best choice.

link   
Forget EVERYTHING

we have hope.

i live in the UK, and i almost cried today.
Why ?

Because my G/friend is due a baby in 5 months, and BO gives us hope
More of the same, and we ALL know WW3 is coming

Obama, just might save us all.

If we are wrong, then nobody will be able to say "told you so", because there wont be a chance to

link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am not objecting to people weeping in heaps in their rooms or even in groups on ATS, but surely this is not above top secret, doesn't it belong in BTS? Or am I missing the conspiracy aspect of this group hug and tissue trade?

The conspiracy aspect of all this is the many people who have been suckered in by the promise of change.

Citation: Ask those who elected "New Labour" in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland back in 1997.

You will either wake up and learn or you will die in blissful ignorance.

Am I crying?

Not even out of pity...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Because my G/friend is due a baby in 5 months, and BO gives us hope
More of the same, and we ALL know WW3 is coming

Obama, just might save us all.

Congratulations on the baby. When are you getting married???

Now regarding BO giving you hope, could you clarify for me and others what he has done so far that gives you the hope that he will save the world? Especially since you live in the UK? Are we missing something - I am being serious.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"Suddenly I saw my son he, he was out volunteering and traveling, and knocking on doors, gettin involved like never before."

This is exactly what he said at the Youth Ball.

Has anybody watched this again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join