It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian video apparently showing a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello dear friends,

Whilst perusing Youtube on a cold Tuesday afternoon I happened upon this little ditty. Not sure whether it has been posted on here before, but I thought it was quite strange, and a nice little clip of a potential apparition, which I am sure will delight anyone interested in the paranormal.

Shalom mother #ers!

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Claude Du Vall]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i'm not sure what we're supposed to be looking at, at what point in the video is the ghost?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
looks like a dude on the roof who smashed a whole in the roof, then ran into the window and like hung ontop of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A lot of the video looks like fake footage. The scene at 5:40 is someone throwing a cloth in the air, and the scene before it is someone with a black cloth on their head (who forgot to take off their striped shirt).

[edit on Tue Jan 20th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hence why I used the word "potential" you can never be too certain about things these days, especially with youtube- So don't take it so personally, I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence DJ! Just thought it was quite interesting, and it was featured on a Romanian news cast; although, whether they were broadcasting that it was a hoax, or indeed just some tit with a blanket on his head, I am unsure- my Romanian isn't what it used to be!

It is pretty long, but I thought there were some interesting parts, especially towards the end.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice vid, there is a point in the video where someone in black is walking along the exterior only to be pulled back by something in white, the white form then pops up again.

I thought that was weird.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Claude Du Vall

I know you weren't trying to insult anyone's intelligence.

I do thank you for showing us the footage. It's always nice to see any new footage that is being shown around the world

new topics

top topics

join