It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oath: President Barack Obama 44th President of the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The Oath: President Barack Obama 44th President of the USA

The Prophecy and Vision of Martin Luther King is realised with the Inauguration of President Barack Obama 44th President of the USA

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
He fumbled like an idoit
Its going to the courts so I hear hahahaha

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

He didn't fumble at all. The chief justice said it wrong, and Obama was saying it the proper way. They even talked about this on the news already.

You Obamabashers need to get a life already.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought it was the chief justice that fumbled?? Going to the courts..I thought that was a joke

[edit on 20-1-2009 by skindoc]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

You mean they covered up for him. Give me puting any day over this guy, or any american president.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

You "Obama supporters" should actually wait to see if there is any change....

Its hard to be the great savior when you have not done anything in the office yet.

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

It was the Judge who got it wrong (fumbled the words), not Obama.
Geez! Get the facts straight please.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by pjslug

You mean they covered up for him. Give me puting any day over this guy, or any american president.

Putin, Vladimir Putin... not puting.

Personally, I prefer Reagan or even Teddy Roosevelt to anyone born out of the red menace, but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
As posted here:

It was not Obama's mistake. Robert's clearly surprised Obama by saying something Obama didn't expect.

As previously posted:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Compared with:

[edit on 20-1-2009 by loam]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The pro vs opposing Obama crowd on this site cracks me up, you ALL miss the bigger picture. You waste time arguing whether or not a single man will bring an end to tyranny or be the worst tyrant in history. This patently absurd! He is one man with a cabinet full of joker politicians.

It's going to be more of the same, nothing more. No secret prisons, no FEMA camps, no race war.

The plausible, the US economy sinks into a very deep depression and we fight for food and resources. The military gets involved and a LOT of people die.

Heck, we are far more likely to see a small scale nuclear conflict than all this race war, cia death camp, bull.

We need to worry about what's going to happen when the American Public knows the 'gubament' is broke! No more money for highways, unpaid soldiers, and no social programs. That means no medicare, medicaid, AFDC, SS disability.

join