It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ipod Ballistics App!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought it was a great idea! I would like to see how effective it really is, it may just be a novelty. If this is truly what Im hoping it would be worth the cash!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Has anyone seen this in person?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I do find that interesting, but an out an out full on sniper would probably just listen to some mellow tunes whilst taking that 1000 yard head shot.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Great if you're using Sierra cartridges and one of those rifles. But what marksman doesn't load his own ammo? Makes the tables redundant if you do.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Umm there are more options than that! You can also create your own profiles and input whatever you want.

www.knightarmco.com...

There's another pay app available for about half the price called iSnipe

isnipe.webdiligence.ca...

This guy wrote his own program that can do everything they do and more, and the best part it's free

www.snipershide.com...

Now I wonder how hard it would be to build a smart scope that had a rangefinder and one of these ballistic apps running to automatically make adjustments on the fly

[edit on 21-1-2009 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Now I wonder how hard it would be to build a smart scope that had a rangefinder and one of these ballistic apps running to automatically make adjustments on the fly

[edit on 21-1-2009 by warpboost]

What like DARPA have not already done this and more? i think so.

top topics

join