It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's inauguration speech: "Enemies of our planet" ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i dont think obama is part of the nwo i think that he beat them in the election and i beleive now the nwo will have him assinated and blame a low life guy...examples of this happening in our past jfk , lincon and john lennon all people who oppesed the nwo...trust me people obama is one of us good people

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I forget who said it but last week someone on CNN said the same thing.

Makes me wonder...

Someone on CNN said what? The "Enemies of our planet" line that the OP made up, or the actual line in the speech when he was talking about the environment and said:

"...and each day brings further evidence that the ways we use energy strengthen our adversaries and threaten our planet..."

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So here he implys the Greedy Capitalists are the enemies of the planet? Great start, good going to start off, maybe the stock market will now lose another 4,000 points, good job Mr.President Obama Hood!

So i guess from some peoples' comments Obama stated that federal regulations of banking institutions forcing them to loan money to people that were not capable of paying such loans happened in the speech today? He and his friends in the Senate and HOuse owned up to their mistakes and failures or did he just blame "the people" and greedy "businessmen"?

All I have heard over and over are people shifting the blame and using the crisis as opportunity to force people to go along with more government regulations, the kind that will also bring up new problems that will continue to be solved with the only solution that politicians know "regulation".

They are freedom averse, but even a five year old can tell you this about politicians and school teachers, why do adults continue to ignore their better instincts and elect moral busybody do gooders that created things like income tax and prohibition, because the same school that gets funds from taxes taught them these myths of government morality. Children know the meaning of a thief, and here we try to convince them that thieves are not thieves, that probably has more to do with causing crime than any program established on the basis of theft to stop only the theft deemed immoral and forget the theft being done to prevent the other theft. Why can't anyone see theft whether for noble or immoral purpose as the underpinning aspect of the problem? So what will Mr.Obama Hood provide for you and at who's expense will this provision be supplied? Just because it has always been done makes no excuse, there are no scientific "truths" that could ever justify stealing from people and then telling them to be more sacrifcing of there selfs, what else would you Like Obama Hood? Maybe the shirt on our backs, doesn't being president satisfy you enough? Or do you insist on taking our lives since the money can only provide so much tribute? Since the money doesn't exist then of course our bodies are next in line, like the Kings and Popes of old europe, and of course the children at Waco 1993 are we just serfs to be disposed of like yesterdays trash? Makes no real honest sense to teach children to steal and kill and then throw them in jail when they follow your actions and behavior, seems more insane to punish someone for committing crimes that politicians commit as well. We have thousands of nukes, no one can threaten us, so our killing turns to slaughtering hundreds of thousands for the deaths of a couple thousand on 911? That would be our government's example? So, really who are the Obamabots most afraid of? Ordinary gun defending freedom lovers. Homeschoolers? Seems anyone not in the crosshairs of institutionalization, does it not? No thanks, you can't own me nor my children and Molon Labe to you!

On a milder note, I do hope he proves me wrong about his government, but we will pay attention and already the gun grabbers are tooling things up in the House for more gun registration, sounds like a freedom or two are being trashed already as he maybe sworn into office, so hence the reason one could already have doubts, since his friends in the legislature have a variety of snake like proposals.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
So here he implys the Greedy Capitalists are the enemies of the planet?

Um...he didn't say that either. I suppose people will read what they want to in his speech.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join