It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's inauguration speech: "Enemies of our planet" ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Watching Obama's speech now, he said: "Enemies of our planet".

Not enemies of Unites States, not enemies of democracy, but "enemies of our planet".

Thought: does Obama know about the disclosure? He also uses the phrase "new age" a lot. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He's just setting up to prolong US occupation in various countries and lubing the hole to jam in another invasion or two.

I guess thinking we're at war with aliens is a little easier to swallow though.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've heard that "enemies of the planet" phrase used to indicate polluters and resource wasters, too.

Although I think it's pretty clear here that he was referring to the Klingons.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Good catch. Maybe talking about New World Order, Aliens, or Environmental issues.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought he was referencing environmental degradation. I have to say, extraterrestrial enemies did not come to mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hes talking about pleaidians,alpha draconis lizards..they are coming to get us and barack obama is our saviour.On a serious note who was the christian guy that spoke at the start? that was a TERRIBLE speech,i felt embaressed myself just watching it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Homes have been lost; jobs shed; businesses shuttered. Our health care is too costly; our schools fail too many; and each day brings further evidence that the ways we use energy strengthen our adversaries and threaten our planet.

Barack Obama's full inaugural speech

Watching Obama's speech now, he said: "Enemies of our planet".

Not enemies of Unites States, not enemies of democracy, but "enemies of our planet".

Thought: does Obama know about the disclosure? He also uses the phrase "new age" a lot. Interesting.

Can you explain how you arrived at such a bewildering conclusion from his remarks??

[edit on 1/20/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Can you explain how you arrived to such a bewildering conclusion from his remarks??

Obviously, any line that can be stretched, twisted and peripherally connected to UFOs or aliens is evidence of disclosure.

It is so self-evident the only people who would question these conclusions are disinformation agents and pseudo-skeptics.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Couldn't have said it better

Originally posted by Solomons
that was a TERRIBLE speech,i felt embaressed myself just watching it.

I thought it was a great speech myself, even better than the one he gave in Denver.

And I'm sorry to hear that you felt embarrassed by all those messages of peace, coming to together and tolerance.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I've heard that "enemies of the planet" phrase used to indicate polluters and resource wasters, too.

Although I think it's pretty clear here that he was referring to the Klingons.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Nohup]

exactly what i thought,,,and think that's exactly what he's referiing to

which was a huge part of his campaign---the "GREEN" aspect

the proof is in many things are damaging our planet,,,besides global warming

co2 in the ocean
overfishing
toxic waste

your hearing what you want to hear,, i think,,, and i'm guilty of that on ocasion as well

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That was just a nod to Al Gore and company.
Just pandering to the green movement.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He was just laying the ground work for the pretend "alien" disclosure/invasion to help set up the New World Order and the one world religion. The masses will love him for it... at first... if they stay on script (Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand), then suppressed technologies should start popping up next...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thats cool with me, sure the NWO couldn't do any worse than the last administration, they can probably give job security at least? Along with Alien disclosure that would be an awesome event to happen!

Originally posted by Fallen Aliens Hate U
He was just laying the ground work for the pretend "alien" disclosure/invasion to help set up the New World Order and the one world religion. The masses will love him for it... at first... if they stay on script (Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand), then suppressed technologies should start popping up next...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Since it seems to pretty easy for people to ignore what was pointed out earlier.

The President did not say what the OP claims he said. The OP made it up...or something.

[edit on 1/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused here. Perhaps someone can help me out.

Where does the President say "enemies of our planet" in his speech?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Since it seems to pretty easy for people to ignore what was pointed out earlier.

The President did not say what the OP claims he said. The OP made it up.

Phage, a true skeptic does not have an opinion one way or another. Thus, you are a disinformation agent and pseudo-skeptic by disagreeing.

And please, do not confuse the people with facts.

link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Where does the President say "enemies of our planet" in his speech?

Nowhere.

He said:

Our health care is too costly; our schools fail too many; and each day brings further evidence that the ways we use energy strengthen our adversaries and threaten our planet.

AND

With old friends and former foes, we will work tirelessly to lessen the nuclear threat, and roll back the specter of a warming planet.

Those are the only time he mentioned "planet"

Text

link   

Originally posted by Fallen Aliens Hate U
He was just laying the ground work for the pretend "alien" disclosure/invasion to help set up the New World Order and the one world religion...

Could you please show us where he was laying such a "groundwork?"

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I forget who said it but last week someone on CNN said the same thing.

Makes me wonder...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join