It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline, 1-20-09 to 12-20-12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Today is the beginning of Obamassiahs "rule". he is being sworn in as I type this thread. The initial 3-1/2 years of the 7 year period leading up to armaggeddon is mentioned many times in the bible.

here is but 2 of them...

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty
3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 11..

www.biblegateway.com...

more quotes...

en.wikipedia.org...

Exactly 42 months from today is July 20th 2012.

But, there is another timeline of 5 months indicated in Rev 9:5,6

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Exactly 5 months from July 20th 2012 is December 20th 2012. Leaving (1) day left...........

Coincident? or Prophesy?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by heliosprime]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff.
Could you provide some context from which these quotes come from? Or a link so I could do some of my own research perhaps?

new topics

join