It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings and paranormal activity.. please share your experiences here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am working on a podcast right now to put all that has happened thus far together in some sort of organized timeline and fluid post. I have noticed that two things seem to be consistentantly related which no one ever seems to draw together. UFO sightings, and paranormal activity.
If you have had both a UFO sighting and paranormal activity going on in your life not long afterward please share your experiences here.
For me it seems something is following my family around and last night it found us again. My children drew pictures of something they saw when closing their eyes recently when not asleep and it was the same thing that I saw recently as well. Like I said I am working on putting this all into a podcast and will link it here when I get it made but I want to make sure nothing gets left out.. somehow I think all these events are related and important in significance to each other. I am going to scan in the drawings later and post them here as well.

What I would like to see is others with both UFO visitation and paranormal activity in common to post your experiences.

I believe there is a link to be found here, and I think finding that link is the only thing that might help my family ever know peace from what has been terrorizing us for years now.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is a drawing my daughter made last night of an orb that she saw when we were moving to our new house that seemed to collapse on itself and vanish very quickly.. it was daytime but both the sun and moon were visible that day.

She just related this to me last night. These things have gotten so common for them that they often don't even think to tell me when they see or hear things anymore. We discussed that last night and they are going to make it a point to let me know when something happens right away from now on.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This is a drawing of something that appeared above her just as she was starting to close her eyes shortly before we made that move during the timeframe when we were having that heavy paranormal activity this summer.
She said initially it seemed like the face of an asian woman and then she saw through it and it became that with a reflection of someone in its eyes but she did not recognize the reflection.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

These things have gotten so common for them that they often don't even think to tell me when they see or hear things anymore. We discussed that last night and they are going to make it a point to let me know when something happens right away from now on.

That common huh?

If I was seeing something that common.. I would have cameras at the ready at all times....... beats the crap out of rough drawings.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

It's a good link to look into. I have a friend who would wish to stay anonymous but I will ask him some questions and the answers may help you, not promising though.

One variable I would be wary of is that of mental illness. Don't get me wrong, I know many many sane people have these experiences, yours is also backed up by other family members. Just to repeat... I am in no way saying that I think you are mad or that people who have these experiences are mad. What I am suggesting is that people who are mentally ill often fabricate these experiences and also hallucinate them.

With this particular focus of research the variable of mentall illness could truely sway the results. How to get rid of the extraneous varible though I don't know!!

Great idea anyway, I hope people come forth.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is what my younger daughter saw when she was closing her eyes in another room that same day. both said it appeared as they were closing their eyes but disappeared when they opened them fully.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Please read the OP for the purpose of this thread.
If you did a bit of research you would find all of the things that have happened have been documented in detail on ATS and would also know that we did not have any camera at the time when much of the greatest spike in activity was occuring and did not have the means at that time to change that fact.

I am actually getting pretty p'ed off that everytime I get a camera something happens to it. Many on ATS here who know me know that I have been frustrated over this. I just got a camera for my birthday from my mom.. old school very nice 35mm with super telephoto lenses that you can interchange and the bleeping thing broke christmas day. The shutter will not close and the lady at the camera repair said it would be more expensive to repair than replace so I am cameraless YET AGAIN! My daughter however still has the camera I gave her for xmas its digital but not the highest quality and not meant for night photos so we will do the best we can to document what we see on that one when the opportunity arises, however you cannot take pictures of what happened last night.

I will elaborate later... Its a very long story that needs to be told in full because I want people to understand the scope of this in its entirety when I make the podcast.

And yes I saw the other fellow suggest I am mentally unstable lol. Oh how I wish it was the case then this bullbleep would not be terrorizing my children.

When a room full of people watch a doorknob turn while in view of both sides of said door you kinda rule that one out.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And yes I saw the other fellow suggest I am mentally unstable lol. Oh how I wish it was the case then this bullbleep would not be terrorizing my children.

When a room full of people watch a doorknob turn while in view of both sides of said door you kinda rule that one out.

Please read my post. I said

I am in no way saying that I think you are mad or that people who have these experiences are mad.

and

What I am suggesting is that people who are mentally ill often fabricate these experiences and also hallucinate them.

I am pointing out an extraneous variable which will radically effect the results of your research. I merely thought you would like to ensure your research was valid and reliable.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I understand your point. It is nearly impossible to sift that out without meeting someone personally, but I am grateful for what other experiences people can share.

I know many people do not make the connection and yet I know I am not the ONLY one who has experienced both phenomenon.

I would really like for people to come out of their shells and share because I think it is vital to understanding what is going on.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't say you are mentally unstable... we all may be that..

But, could you possibly be inferring your own "visions/beliefs" on your kids? So much that they want to see what it is you are into.. just to be close to their mother? Stranger things have happened.

All I am saying is.. if things happen that frequently in your life and surroundings... there are no excuses to not catch something on film/video. A cheap camera can cost you 25 bucks if you know where to look.

Setup some cameras/video.. its not that expensive.

Nice drawings.. my niece draws pictures of unicorns, but I have not seen one in their backyard yet.

Sorry, evidence is key.

-edit- Don't take my post as talking down to you... My father was at my great-grandparents house one evening with me, he walked in from the garage white as a sheet and shaking... he had just seen his grandfather who died 6 months earlier. he said my grandfather was working at his table (he was a master wood carver), looked up and said "hey kiddo".

Never seen my father like that.... did it happen? I can't say, there is no evidence but his word.

I am the person that needs to experience it myself... not from a 3rd party.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

All I am saying is.. if things happen that frequently in your life and surroundings... there are no excuses to not catch something on film/video. A cheap camera can cost you 25 bucks if you know where to look.

Setup some cameras/video.. its not that expensive.

It is when you have 5 children and you spend most of your money making sure they have what they want and need.
Here is something that I have said before but will repeat again.
The only reason I would even think about recording this in any way is to appease people like yourself.
I personally do not care if you believe me, my experiences are all the proof I have ever needed and incidently I have only been alone when something has happened a very few times.. other people are almost always present at the time of something occuring.
To someone who lives with this.. proving it is not important to them unless they are seeking fame and fortune which usually means they are full of # and its all fake anyway.

I just want to understand whats going on.. so I am sharing this in hopes of finding others who have had similar experiences that can share as well.. perhaps together we can find some answers..

I am not sharing this to convince anyone who has had no experiences of anything.
I never suggest anyone should BELIEVE anything they have not experienced firsthand.

So please understand my purpose here and my deep wish that you never have to deal with this firsthand because its only fascinating or curious for a small time and then it becomes frightening and frustrating.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The only reason I would even think about recording this in any way is to appease people like yourself. I personally do not care if you believe me, my experiences are all the proof I have ever needed and incidently I have only been alone when something has happened a very few times.. other people are almost always present at the time of something occuring.

Again.. I am not talking down to you... but you kind of contradict yourself.

You do not care if I believe you.. yet you post it for people to read.. that means you care that it gets out there.

If I did not care how others felt... I would not be posting it on a forum where you are going to get plenty of reactions from what others believe.

And yes, I have read your other posts...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

apparently you didn't read carefully!

I am sharing this in hopes of finding others who have had similar experiences that can share as well.. perhaps together we can find some answers..

I have done my best to explain this. If you do not understand... there is nothing more I can do. You do enjoy repeating the same argument so I am going to let this go here, because I feel I am just repeating myself and there really is no point to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The same argument?.... I count 3 different points.

1. Inferring beliefs on your children
2. Taking video evidence.
3. The fact you don't care if anyone believes you.

If you don't want to discuss things... don't post about them.. especially on these forums.

But to just throw up your hands and say there is "no point"... apparently you do care what others think.

-edit- If you look at one of my earlier posts in this thread.. I did share an experience with you.. so don't go the route of not sticking with the topic. If you were that interested you would have pursued that story with questions of your own.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Your trying to bait me. lol

welcome to ignore.

Why don't you ask some other people here at ATS if I am someone who tries to infer anything on anyone.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
While many think orbs are just pollen and dust etc. it's my understanding that the head of a person's body is the core and not all ghosts have full bodies.

Good luck with your pod cast.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Your trying to bait me. lol

welcome to ignore.

Why don't you ask some other people here at ATS if I am someone who tries to infer anything on anyone.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

No bait.. simple facts.

It does not bother me you ignore me... it just shows you are close minded EXCEPT with your OWN beliefs.

Again, why post on a discussion board.. when you refuse to discuss.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I spoke to my friend about his experiences. On two occasions he has seen ufos, once were triangular and once orb-like. He also said he has had paranormal sightings, not at the same time though. He wouldn't go into this because he assured me the two were not related and he also says he is uncertain about whether or not he believes what he has seen.

Like I said.. no promises... least I tried.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello,

As you know it is impossible to talk a skeptic into anything they already have THERE mind set on. They need there proof and they aren't going to believe in anything until they see it for themselves. This of course is okay but in my opinion they shouldn't involve themselves into a thread if they have nothing to contribute to it.

Your childrens pictures are right there and they are seeing the Grey species.

My first question to you is this:

Why do you write they are terrorizing your family....what are they doing? Is this being or these beings harming you/them or are you/they scared because of there looks?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

My first question to you is this:

Why do you write they are terrorizing your family....what are they doing? Is this being or these beings harming you/them or are you/they scared because of there looks?

I am not a big believer in coincidences so when they see these things at the same time as we have the paranormal things going on that are scaring them.. I have to wonder if they are connected.
I say terrorizing because whenever they find something that seems to frighten the children they do it more. They seem to feed off their fear. I don't know anything for certain I can only guess based on what I know as to what is going on here. I am going to try to work on that podcast later today if I can get some quiet for any decent amount of time lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join